Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Name for new archive?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coffin of Eternal Darkness

1 10.00%
  • Vault of Sacred Treasures

2 20.00%
  • Holy Knigh' Archives

1 10.00%
  • Fairy King's Forest

1 10.00%
  • Baste Dungeon

0 0%
  • Capital of the Dead

4 40.00%
  • Forest of White Dreams

1 10.00%
  • Boar Hat Bar

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai Hangout Thread

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai by Nakaba Suzuki

Anyone for a giant nude woman getting wild with her new treasure?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems the serious things will start now. I wonder if Diane will have the time to get back her weapon, it will be interesting to see her at full power after what we saw. And since it is 3 vs 4 I hope there will be some team attacks.
    I'm also a bit worried for Elisabeth, a naked girl in the middle of this mess won't be easy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Things are heating up. This could be the first set of "real" fights for this series.

I wonder who will fight Geera? And I forget the name of the guy with the helmet on, but I assume since he is Geera's boss, Melodias will fight him. That leaves one extra fighter for the Sins. Perhaps they will go 2 on 1 against a Holy Knight? I guess Hauser could get in on the action, but he seems like a good guy(though he still thinks the Sins are bad) and hasn't had the Demon Blood upgrade, so he isn't nearly strong enough to hang with any of them.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattC302 View Post
    Things are heating up. This could be the first set of "real" fights for this series.

I wonder who will fight Geera? And I forget the name of the guy with the helmet on, but I assume since he is Geera's boss, Melodias will fight him. That leaves one extra fighter for the Sins. Perhaps they will go 2 on 1 against a Holy Knight? I guess Hauser could get in on the action, but he seems like a good guy(though he still thinks the Sins are bad) and hasn't had the Demon Blood upgrade, so he isn't nearly strong enough to hang with any of them.
    My bet is on Geera vs. King having a great rematch Diane might just be the one to guard the princess, only to fight against her sister and Griamor who want to take her back.

I agree on this probably being their first real fight but Jericho was like a fly to Ban back then, I don't want to see her becoming too overpowered because of the Demon's Blood. Oh well, I'm sure the fights will be entertaining~

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    My bet is on Geera vs. King having a great rematch Diane might just be the one to guard the princess, only to fight against her sister and Griamor who want to take her back.

I agree on this probably being their first real fight but Jericho was like a fly to Ban back then, I don't want to see her becoming too overpowered because of the Demon's Blood. Oh well, I'm sure the fights will be entertaining~
    Oh yeah, I guess I kind of dismissed Elizabeth's sister and Grimior. Between them and Hauser, and the fact that the odd sin out will also have to protect Elizabeth at the same time, they might be able to put up an interesting fight.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is that only two sins have their treasures with them: King and Diane, and that those Demon Blood Knights are at the level of a sin with his/her treasures. So, I dont see Diane just guarding Eli, since she is by now likely stronger than Ban and Meliodas. Also, it's possible that the inner power of Meliodas makes his entrance again. The bad new is that the next chapters comes in 2 weeks.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    The thing is that only two sins have their treasures with them: King and Diane, and that those Demon Blood Knights are at the level of a sin with his/her treasures. So, I dont see Diane just guarding Eli, since she is by now likely stronger than Ban and Meliodas. Also, it's possible that the inner power of Meliodas makes his entrance again. The bad new is that the next chapters comes in 2 weeks.
    Good point. There are a lot of factors in these match ups. Like you said, Ban and Melodias don't have their weapons, but Melodias does have his "inner demon power" and his reflecting sword. Things could get interesting.

I'm interested to see just how strong Diane is with her weapon and what kind of new abilities it grants her. Will it just enhance her current "earth bending" abilities or will it give her a whole new move set? Or both? She was pretty impressive without it, so I'm looking forward to seeing her true might soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Fujitora's coming!

Ban is used again as chop meat, well it goes with he's personality... the relaxed guy.

Nothing much to comment though, but still was a good intro chapter.

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if Ban will recognise the fire abilities as that of the demon that destroyed the Fairy King's forest, or we're just going to believe that many other demons similar have that ability and not thik much of it.

What was great to see was someone questioning the Sins' reason for chasing away the villagers; in that they were trying to protect them and not actually wanting to destroy.

Haha completely forgot that Jericho is the one that inadvertantly gave Ban his haircut and took her clothes

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Two great chapters which quickens the pace. I think that this chapter might show us sins' stronger side. In fights with holy knights, they never show their force in my opinion. During this tournament, the sins showed us more strength than was served before.

Ban is awesome, his curse is truly cruel. He is very often "killed" and those damages can be healed. Loved the last panel in which he kind of looks dead.

Anyway, I think it will turn out into different cool fights.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter 42 Raw is out

Spoiler show

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Spoiler show
    Meliodias Sacred Treasure is a knife or dagger right? i guess he sold it because he knows he does not need it and no one can use it and maybe they have gems that's why he got a lot of money out of it

Gedion was not stolen what Diane saw is the whole mountain where the arena is located starts to crumble because of the power of the explosion

and Sacred Treasure's power cannot be used by other people right? i mean only the Sins are the people can use their full power right? i hope

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if the volumes have some interesting extra info pages or something?

New Reply
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast