Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 73 Discussion/ 74 Predictions

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai 73 Discussion/ 74 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 73 Spoiler Thread

Chapter 73 spoilers thanks to ferdinbeer
    Spoiler show

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, so King isn't at the level of Great Holy Knights, I would have been a little annoyed if Diane was so weak compared to the others at least there is consistency. Wonder what will happen next time, they seem to be in a desperate situation.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_24.gif

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Good, so King isn't at the level of Great Holy Knights, I would have been a little annoyed if Diane was so weak compared to the others at least there is consistency. Wonder what will happen next time, they seem to be in a desperate situation.
    Well from the sound of it King is going to show off his real power soon too.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I gather king is not yet showing his true power IMO. It will actually get to that. Diane did fight from a bad position. Even gaera showed she had the power to actually hurt a sin before the sins were armed, in turn diane took a combination attack from gilthunder, hauser (both much more powerful than guila) and helbram (much more powerful than either hauser or gilthunder) so odds are she was not in the best shape when fighting dreyfus. As far as helbram goes, I think he has to be well stronger than a great holy knight to actually fight king. King is at least that strong IMO, otherwise the point made by elaine here does not really make sense IMO. If there is a fraction of truth to what elaine said king effectively fulfilled the purpose of the great holy kights and army on his own. King necessarily has to be a monster, even in dreyfus' illusion the only ones that could actually match the great holy knight zarathras were the sins. Even now it seems is still at a stage where he is having trouble fighting becayse he is holding back.... Now, that is not to say helbram is weak, I just think the author intends to have the sins hold back their power just a little longer.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't really know but does the story already told what King's original form is? is it the Fat one or the little kid? or his original form is like Helbram but with wings but not corrupted like Helbram

i really think that all Sins have their own 2nd form you know like Bankai or Resurrección i think that every sin can use it if they use their Symbols until today those Sign (Dragon , Serpent , Fox , Boar and Goat) right now are just symbols and nothing else why do they have those symbols at the first place also their Sins from Wrath , Envy , Greed , Sloth and Lust are just their psychological side or behaviors like :

Meliodias + Wrath = Uncontrollable rage
    Diane + Envy = she envy small people because he liked Meliodias
    Ban + Greed = he wants treasure and power
    King + Sloth = ???
    Gowther + Lust = ???

all of those are just their psychological side and behavior and not really a great help to them unless thier SINS (wrath,lust) can change their power spectrum + their symbols then the SINS are too powerful
    Last edited by kidopitz27; April 04, 2014 at 09:45 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as king goes I would think the manga has made the point that his original form is his kid form. He even mentioned his "adult" form strained him a bit (well, he said it made his shoulders stiff). Meliodas is a special case, he is a demon-something hybrid. As far as the other sins I have my doubts about them having any other forms they can alternate between. If diane had another form then odds are she would use it (well, provided it was a small form). Ban definitely is as is. Gowther has a weird body however he went all out against dreyfus, I don't see him having more power. That leaves escanor and merlin who we don't really know yet. I don't think the sins really need more forms than they have, the situation with meliodas is already pretty extreme. Remember how much power he showed as a demon? That was without having an actual weapon or anything of the sort. The manga has given us a reasonable scale regarding how strong helbram is. With a few holy knights he is more than well stronger than hauser and guila combined. Guila alone is able to easily beat an unarmed meliodas. In turn demonic melidoas actually got to a point where he was a threat to helbram at that stage in which I would argue he actually had more support than when he beat hauser and guilda. And meliodas got to that point while being basically unarmed. Melidoas at that point is certainly physically stronger than his base and in control form... can you imagine what meliodas would do if he had been properly armed? Meliodas as he is right now, with a decent but presumably not a sacred treasure level weapon, can IMO at least match a great holy knight.... Imagine what happens when meliodas gets a sacred treasure. Imagine melidoas transforming and using a sacred treasure. Ban is easily able to beat holy knights with his strength alone, he did so recently during the invasion... I don't see how the sins actually need further transformations, their strength has already been specifically said to be at the top of the top. Its a matter of them either being willing to use their actual strength (which applies to king and to some degree meliodas) or having the means to use it (having their sacred treasures). I mean, can you imagine ban with another more powerful form? He already has limitless stamina and has the ability to steal the strength of his enemies (along with their organs).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sylphe's Avatar
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Raw : http://www.mangabird.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-73-index

King was overwehelmed by Helbram's power in his fairy form ! That's was unexpected for me, i thought they would fight on equal ground ! However i also think that King's poor prestation is greatly due to Helbram's dirty strategy consisting in continously targeting Diane... i suppose that King couldn't fight properly while protecting her in the same time !

The end of the chapter is pretty interesting, it seems to confirm my first assomption... King have created a barrier to protect his dear Diane, and with that confident look in his face, i think his riposte will be worth watching ! Helbram may pass a tough time !

Can't wait to know what happens next !
    Last edited by Sylphe; April 05, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i just noticed something those plant that Helbram use has faces on it the plant Ban smashed after they fought Doting Dale has a face too what if Helbram use his plants to absorb demons blood and put those plant inside a Holy Knight and they call them the 1st Gen Hybrid Holy Knights but it failed because they can't control it and the plant just absorb the holy knight and then Hedriksen discover that by just consuming the blood is more efficient rather than Helbram's way

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The roots are definitely suspicious here, specially their faces. I wonder if helbram is actually feeding off new generation holy knights. The plants grow within them and then he takes them and their power for himself. It does not seem like the plants themselves correspond to a holy knight's ability so far. I wonder what king is planning though, he seems to be about to do something. Is that a chastiefold form? It has to be, otherwise I don't see how it could resist the power of the roots....

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

King is just like Kaoru Koganei from Flame of Recca even the their weapon change form Kogan Anki = Chastiefol

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i don't really know but does the story already told what King's original form is? is it the Fat one or the little kid? or his original form is like Helbram but with wings but not corrupted like Helbram

i really think that all Sins have their own 2nd form you know like Bankai or Resurrección i think that every sin can use it if they use their Symbols until today those Sign (Dragon , Serpent , Fox , Boar and Goat) right now are just symbols and nothing else why do they have those symbols at the first place also their Sins from Wrath , Envy , Greed , Sloth and Lust are just their psychological side or behaviors like :

Meliodias + Wrath = Uncontrollable rage
    Diane + Envy = she envy small people because he liked Meliodias
    Ban + Greed = he wants treasure and power
    King + Sloth = ???
    Gowther + Lust = ???

all of those are just their psychological side and behavior and not really a great help to them unless thier SINS (wrath,lust) can change their power spectrum + their symbols then the SINS are too powerful
    I think their sins likely portray their crimes so to speak... I don't think they are necessarily seals that given them hidden power, ala Naruto. So far as I can see...

Melodias: Wrath that destroyed a kingdom.
    King: Sloth that was unable to protect the things around him, as he says himself he is always late.
    Ban: Greed that made him want eternal life, and was charged with the crime of destroying the tree.
    Diane: Envy... that is not entirely clear yet at this point what her crime that had her exiled.
    Gowther: Lust to experience human emotions? Potentially trapping them in illusions or taking over their body? Like Diane his crime is not yet clear.

Regardless I see the Sins and their symbols to actually correspond to their crimes or mistakes so to speak as they strongly resonate with their character, not necessarily a form of power up.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's out http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...en/0/73/page/2

and now my theory about Helbram going back to the fairy forest to tell the news that he found King and saw that the forest was destroyed and Hendriksen coming to get the demons body in the forest and Helbram decided to come with Hendriksen

and also i'm thinking that Helbram found a sacred tree seed(Almoca Seed) that Ban planted? or not ? and corrupted it with demon's blood that's why they have those weird faces or the sacred tree seed absorb some demon's blood and grow but it became corrupted and maybe that is where Hendriksen theorize that demon's blood can power up humans too

or Helbram lead the demon to the fairy forest to get revenge on King

what if on the fairy forest Helbram and King are fighting to become the king of fairies and King won and Elaine said that King's full power can destroy armies what if King was summoned by the King of Britannia to help them fend of an army from another region and that is where Ban came along seeing that the king and fairy soldiers are out to join the war decided to drink on the fountain to get immortality but that is also the plan of Helbram to wait for king to leave the forest and destroy the forest and that's why he lead the demon on the forest

also to be continued in Gaiden? yes we will finally see what the Fairy King Harlequin committed SIN
    Last edited by kidopitz27; April 06, 2014 at 06:33 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure ban has yet planted the seed. I think that is for the future mostly, perhaps once he succeeds at bringing elaine back.

Anyways, so it turns out the reason king can't use his power is because the tree rejects him? I wonder why that is.... I guess it is because king left 700 years ago? On the other hand it kinda seems like the tree stopped rejecting king by the end of the chapter evidenced by the surge in his power. I guess things will just keep escalating from now on.

It really does seem like helbram is using the fairy tree's roots to attack though. It seems a bit weird that he is no longer relying on his ability to be honest. I wonder how chastiefold would compare to the actual tree though. Perhaps chastiefold will be superior since it will be a weaponized version of the tree? It is also weird that the tree would have those faces.... I get the impression that helbram is actually manipulating the tree somehow.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Nico Brown's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think y'all might be overanalyzing the face on the roots. It seems to me just to be a cool design to make them look more menacing for a badass character like Helbram. But I guess well see soon enough.

Helbram was beating ass this chapter and now hopefully well see some new forms of Chastiefol. Cant wait tip next chapter we get color pages and 51 pages!!!!!!
    http://imageshack.com/a/img839/2732/ppsj.jpg

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast