Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Obito makes sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why Obito makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    I must admit I thought obito would never be tobi but now that it's been revealed I must say its been kinda obvious that obito would play a big role in this show at some point. We have been comparing tobi and obito only by the eye and his hair but that never gave real proof if it was him and not someone using his body or a zetsu clone.

The real person Kishi has compared obito to the whole time is none other than naruto. The path that obito choose is the exact opposite of naruto. They are so close Even their color scheme is the same. Naruto being mostly orange with sum blue and obito mostly blue with sum orange. Both wore goggles at young age and both stopped wearing them. Both where seen as the weaker one and screw up in their groups. Both liked the girl in the group they were in only to have her like the cooler one kakashi/sasuke. There hair is the same besides the color.

Remember how quickly Naruto got so powerful, the span of a year mostly.
    Kind of funny... Obito with long hair - looks like Madara, or Raditz without a widow's peak. lol Naruto with long hair, would look like SS3 Goku.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    So while I'll agree that the symbolism with Naruto and all is good, how it was delivered still makes little sense, considering it involves Madara being incredibly trustful of a 13 year guy he spoke 2 times, claiming he was the saviour and giving him the full weight of the Tsuki no Me plan.
    That's what makes it even worse, Kishi ruining perfectly fine characters to suit his crackpot theory
    I agree with everything except Madara's trust in Obito. He probably spent a LONG time training Obito in his genjutsu world before finally croaking in the real world and entrusting everything to Obito. Especially considering everything Tobi has ever said and done... it must have been non-stop information feeding into Obito's head for some time.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I know, but would you trust your plan of a lifetime, which includes your own resurrection, on the hands of someone like Obito, broke by the death of his crush?
    The death of someone close to us can be healed, and thus Madara's plan would go to waste.

Hell even if Madara taught him everything he knew, he still was a 13-14 years old boy which got told off by Yahiko.

I don't know, I don't see someone like Madara, which had the foresight to get the best thing after a defeat ( hashirama's tissue to awaken the Rin'negan ) and transforming it into something massive ( the whole Zetsu tree plus Gedo Mazo ) to give his everything to a kid, swayed by something like that from "I wanna be Hokage! I want to plant trees, create shelter from the homeless and carry old lady's bags" to "I don't care about this worthless world anymore".

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's reveal can be debatable as Kishimoto didn't pen a cohesive plot, otherwise, he does make sense. His moon eye plan - in my opinion - is less debatable as even when he was dying Rin was the only thing on his mind. To see his best friend betray him and his dying wish obviously pushed him over the edge.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I want to plant trees, create shelter from the homeless and carry old lady's bags
    I think 'creating shelter from homeless' was the thing that caught Madaras eye.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^ it was a typo, I obviously meant "for" the homeless

Still it would be kinda evil to make shelter from the homeless

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2