Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who are the 2 unknown Shichibukai?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buggy

90 83.33%
  • Enel

8 7.41%
  • Marco

5 4.63%
  • Crocodile

0 0%
  • Jozu

0 0%
  • Aokiji

1 0.93%
  • Mr 2.

1 0.93%
  • Perona

0 0%
  • Bonney

5 4.63%
  • a character not listed

35 32.41%
  • a brand new character

67 62.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The New Shichibukai Are...?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The New Shichibukai Are...?

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    in Wikia,it just says he is the one who cut Z's arm,but had oda stated it,wikia should have typed at least a line to talk about that. Anyone knows something more?
    It´s in the Volume 1000, the background story of Z. The guy was an Admiral, had a family which was killed (not by the pirate who cut his arm). He wanted to leave the Marines but was forced to stay as instructor and taught the pre-TS Admirals. He once cornered the pirate who cut his arm but the latter begged for his life, so he let him go. 9 years prior to the current storyline, that pirate cut off Z´s arm. 1 year prior to the current storyline, that pirate joined the Shichibukai, so Z finally left the Marines because of that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    It´s in the Volume 1000, the background story of Z. The guy was an Admiral, had a family which was killed (not by the pirate who cut his arm). He wanted to leave the Marines but was forced to stay as instructor and taught the pre-TS Admirals. He once cornered the pirate who cut his arm but the latter begged for his life, so he let him go. 9 years prior to the current storyline, that pirate cut off Z´s arm. 1 year prior to the current storyline, that pirate joined the Shichibukai, so Z finally left the Marines because of that.

nice info i think it is shiki
    he was a level 6 prisoner
    he fought sengoku and garp by himself thus i think he is the one who cut off z's arm

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    nice info i think it is shiki
    he was a level 6 prisoner
    he fought sengoku and garp by himself thus i think he is the one who cut off z's arm
    i dont think he is shiki but some new character. when BB destroy level 6 lots of criminal run and 7th is one of them

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    thanks,but I already knew this . I was talking about whether someone had more infos concerning the fact he was in lv 6

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i dont think he is shiki but some new character. when BB destroy level 6 lots of criminal run and 7th is one of them
    yeah,but where was it stated he was in level 6? Sengoju was told by the WG that the world had to know nothing of the escape,so if one of them had become a warlord,the world would realize that he has somehow escape,wouldn't it?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    thanks,but I already knew this . I was talking about whether someone had more infos concerning the fact he was in lv 6

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

yeah,but where was it stated he was in level 6? Sengoju was told by the WG that the world had to know nothing of the escape,so if one of them had become a warlord,the world would realize that he has somehow escape,wouldn't it?
    I just read your post without the context^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the seventh Warlord could be a former prisoner of the sixth level of Impel Down, infact some prisoners survived but have not entered in BB crew.
    Another possibility is that it could me Marco, because even if there is the possibility that he and rest of the WB member entered in Shanks crew (I think this because when Shanks met WB he already ask that).
    Another possibility is Moria, infact Hogback could have modified Moria’s body, or Moria trained himself, so that he lost weight and changed his appearance (but in the truth I think it is more likely that Moria will take Don Flamingo’s body).
    The last possibility is Saboo, if he may have become a Warlord to spy the World Governements moves for Dragon, even if I don’t like it, I prefer Dragon uses Hancock for that role (If Ivan tell him about the relationship between Hancock and Rufy, he could says than doing that could benefit Rufy).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This 7th Warlord might be even more powerful than Doflamingo, and if that's the case, it should be an epic fight for Luffy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The seventh post time skip Shichibukai-Member

I found no thread especially for this question, and since it would be too Off-Topic in the Discussion and Predictions thread, i make my own thead for it.

Since we know 6 Shichibukai of the post time-skip Generation:
    Spoiler show

Kuma, Doflamingo, Mihawk, Buggy, Law and Hancock.
    (I know, actually Doflamingo is out now, but my question is pointing to the moment when he was still in.)

Who do you think might be the mysterious seventh one which they just "talked about earlier"?

I would bet on Phoenix Marco.
    Mostly because i think that he and the rest of the remaining White-Beard crew are at war with Blackbeard, which the Marine sure knows and for that they let them do without hunting them as they would hunt other ordinary Pirates. He is also well known for most of the pirates out there, what could be seen as one of the requirements to be a member of the shichibukai. And he has his animalish nickname which was part of every shichibukai of the former generation "Phoenix".
    Thats my guess.

Or maybe its a whole new Character which has to be introduced yet, or one of the Supernovae?
    What do you think, and why?

/edit: I am not sure how it is called "The seventh Shichibukai" or "The seventh Shichibukai-Member". Feel free to change the title if the way i did it is wrong.
    Last edited by BurnSchulz; March 09, 2013 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Title

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The seventh post time skip Shichibukai-Member

This is a spoiler, so you read at your own account

Spoiler show

Everything i wrote in the spoiler do not fit Marco at all, while the Supernova are either too young or were too weak at that point, so i go with a new character, maybe even the one who is called Jack.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i also think one who cut Z's hand is 7th Shichibukai . he was on level 6 in ID when luffy and blackbeard attack ID

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of informations were that? There is no Manga covering that story out yet, and the movie - i didnt see it anywere. Dont want to be illegal though.... and i dont know how far the spoiler rules of this forum go at spoilers like this so wtf?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BurnSchulz View Post
    What kind of informations were that? There is no Manga covering that story out yet, and the movie - i didnt see it anywere. Dont want to be illegal though.... and i dont know how far the spoiler rules of this forum go at spoilers like this so wtf?
    Spoiler show

One thing is for sure though, the 7th Shichibukai is definitely a man, confirmed in chapter 700 by Brannew.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

There's already a thread called The New Shichibukai Are...?

And it's not the first time Oda shows some background information in movie material that intertwines with manga later. I'm still hoping for a special chapter like chapter 0.

Just to add, the pirate has a devil fruit.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And where can i find this special Chapter? I really need to read it.
    And sorry for obviously not seeing this thread here. I overlooked it somehow.. my bad.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    There's already a thread called The New Shichibukai Are...?

And it's not the first time Oda shows some background information in movie material that intertwines with manga later. I'm still hoping for a special chapter like chapter 0.

Just to add, the pirate has a devil fruit.
    Oh yeah, i forgot that. My bet is still on Jack.

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast