Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who are the 2 unknown Shichibukai?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buggy

90 83.33%
  • Enel

8 7.41%
  • Marco

5 4.63%
  • Crocodile

0 0%
  • Jozu

0 0%
  • Aokiji

1 0.93%
  • Mr 2.

1 0.93%
  • Perona

0 0%
  • Bonney

5 4.63%
  • a character not listed

35 32.41%
  • a brand new character

67 62.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Shichibukai Are...?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The New Shichibukai Are...?

Quote Originally Posted by dopeycheese View Post
    I remember one chapter where luffy found out buggy became one and the crew who knew buggy commented on how weak he was
    Sorry, but that never happened.

Bonney is also a possibility. We don't know what her real connection to WG is. Maybe she became a prisoner or maybe she was forced to become one of Shichibukai. Execpt for her, I'd bet on Capone, since he hasn't been seen yet. Urouge somehow doesn't seem the type.

I don't think it's some new Rookie. If not one if Supernovas, then it's most likely one of level 6 prisoners.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, looks like most people agree. Buggy is probably a Shichibukai. And the last spot is probably filled by a new character. But I guess we'll have to wait and see to be sure!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this info about new Shichibukai might be revealed when Luffy takes down Doflamingo (as it seems obvious that he will have to fight him as he crossed Dofla's plans with CC) and it seems that it won't be soon. At least it seems that it will be something like Wiskey Peak -Alabasta Arc and Water 7-Ennies Lobby Arc. So, when Mugivaras finish here, they will go to Dressrosa and fight with Dofla and his crew there, but I doubt even the fighting here will end before New Year, so we might learn new info somewhere near the middle of the next year.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, aside from Buggy, and maybe Enel (if he returned from the moon and became a Pirate) the polls options are all completely senseless.

Marco and Jozu have declared War on the World Government. The World Government killed their "father" and their "brother". Both sides wouldn't even talk with each other.

Crocodile tried to stage a coup d'etat in a World Government member state and was looking for the ancient weapon Pluton. So he pretty much did what both the revolutionaries (Dragon -> most wanted man) and the archaelogists of Ohara (annihilated, and they weren't even interested in the ancient weapons) did. From the crimes commited, Crocodile is one of the worst criminals in One Piece.

Aokiji was a Marine. He won't simply become a pirate.

Mr. 2 is in Impel Down.

Perona would have mentioned that she became a Shishibukai.

And Bonney was captured by the Government. They won't make her a Shishibukai so that she is free again.

I think the most likely candidates for a Shishibukai title are among the Supernovae. They are young and haven't sided with a Yonkou yet, and most of them haven't done any crime worse enough to prevent them from becoming one.

I could imagine Capone Gang Bege as a Shishibukai.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bonney is an option. Remember Kuma? Bonney might also be forced to be a shichibukai (although under a different threat).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Kuma wasn't forced to become Shichibukai. He was forced to become a Cyborg. And actually I don't even think he was forced to do the later. It seems that he did it according to his own free will.
    About Bonnie. Well, I doubt she will become Shichibukai, especially since it seems that she has some importance to World Government. Maybe the theories considering her being able to prolonge lifespan of Gorosei might happen to be true and thus Akainu had to catch her to get her back to their place in Marijoas.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Bugy is surely there, and the other one is a new one,imo. At least one of them has ro be a new entry! And ener should be an admiral,imo....

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, Kuma wasn't forced to become Shichibukai. He was forced to become a Cyborg. And actually I don't even think he was forced to do the later. It seems that he did it according to his own free will.
    Seriously? He had 2 choices:
    1. as a revolutionary, rot for all eternity in ID or be executed (dunno which)
    2. fully obey WG

And he chose the 2nd "of his own free will", you say...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Seriously? He had 2 choices:
    1. as a revolutionary, rot for all eternity in ID or be executed (dunno which)
    2. fully obey WG

And he chose the 2nd "of his own free will", you say...
    The World Government didn't know about Kuma being a Revolutionary. He chose to become a Pacifista in order to gain their trust.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows if hancock is even still a shichibukai ...
    out of the 11 Supernovas we have some potential of a new shichi:

Law - confirmed
    Kid/Killer/Hawkins/Apoo - Try to form an alliance --> think thats a confirmation none of them is a Shichibukai
    capone - He would definetly be the one with the biggest interest cause of his character ... But in my opinion he is too weak
    Bonney - got caught by Akainu and hates the WG --> NO
    Monk - didn`t seem to have any interest in such a title... but in my opinion the second candidate after capone
    XDrake - He was marine and must hate them, so working for them is definetly a no go for him

--> either Capone! or the Monk

But my biggest guess is a new cahracter ... one of the >100million rookies arriving in between those 2 years, I think Oda will throw a lot new characters into the plot and he will also have to introduce a lot of Lvl 6 prisoners from Impel Down as well, though i don`t think one of them got honered with the shichibukai title, because they already been imprisoned once!

So my top List:
    1.) Buggy
    2.) New Rookie >100Million arriving in those two years
    3.) Capone
    4.) totally new character (think a logia... they are missing one in the shichibukai ranks for sure)

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

drake and kidd are the supernovae with the highest bounties right now,according to the beginning of part 2,where it was stated that kidd and drake are making a mess in the NW. monk and capone? jeez,I hope that there aren't other supenovae in the crew of 7.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to say it but buggy is most likely to be one, which is ridiculously funny and stupid at the same time. And all the other option on the poll is just no no so I choose the last one. Marco, and Jozu, lol, there is no way in hell because of the war. And the rest seem so ridiculous as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If I understand the Film Z correctly,
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by RichardMNixon; January 03, 2013 at 12:53 PM.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

First time I see that. Yeah, I think we could consider that as part of canon, seeing how Shiki's history was also made canon.

So is that translation correct? Was the guy just promoted to Shichibukai long ago when he cut Z's arm or was he promoted recently, years after he cut his arm off?

Because, if it's the latter, it could hardly be any of the Supernovas. They are Rookies after all. You're not a Rookie if you battled an admiral long ago. Based on that, I'd bet more on one of prisoners from Impel Down.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering Law's ability, it doesn't seems he would be the one who cut Z's arm. It couldn't possible be Buggy either.

Looking at the sketch of Z loosing his arm, he seems much younger than now, so I guess it couldn't be any of the Supernovas considering their ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast