Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: A Third Faction - Jidar Kingdom?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A Third Faction - Jidar Kingdom?

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/76456/t...-mata-noboru/7

Jidar Kingdom...a place not affiliated with the IGO, and clearly not on the side of the Bishokukai.

Are they going to be a faction with power and resources similar to the Bishokukai, and turn this fight for "God" into a 3 team brawl? They apparently know more then both of these factions, which is almost unbelievable.

Will they be a huge threat that has a member with similar power to Ichiryuu, Midora, and Jirou? Or are they just going to be another random enemy for the next arc?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Third Faction - Jidar Kingdom?

I totally don't see them having anyone at the level of Ichiryu, Jirou or Midora. They are Acacia's disciples and should be the three most powerful people of this Age. The only option is if there is still someone alive who is older than them and maybe from Acacia's Age, but I don't believe in it.
    I can understand they might have gotten lucky and obtained info on God, but it's at least strange for them to have the investigation net that rivals IGO's or Bishokukai's.

Still it would be interesting to see them as opponents for 4 Heavingly Kings. They might be a challenge for them combined.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Salce's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

They will probably be the main enemies of a big arc. Maybe the final enemies in Human World, before entering Gourmet World. But I don't think they'll be there in the final fight for God.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought the third force would be the nitros... Jidar Kingdom being the last antagonist of Human World would be cool, that chef is really mysterious though, Froze pupil?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

If they do have a spot in the final battle, that means that they will take out the Bishokukai, or join with them. It's possible, and may actually be cool, but from the characters we know they shouldn't have anyone on that level.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

These guys use robo's/something like that to "be" somewhere, when they are actually somewhere else (like GT's).
    And do we know someone who uses something like that?
    Well yes indeed!
    Colonel Mokkoi
    http://www.mangareader.net/349-47310...hapter-84.html

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine their main their would be through information and not strength.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSJ Fighter's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

they might not have a direct impact like the other two but have more of a supporting role

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe we might see an Arc that will include them as opponents quite soon as not only they aimed for Acacia's drink Atom, but also they were mentioned by Chiyo as the guy who tolod her about that hidden Acacia's ingridient looked like Joa.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Acacia's note book might later turn out to be extremely important later on. When Toriko and Komatsu first enter the Gourmet World, I expect that the first few arcs will be about beasts, however, their first human opponents in the Gourmet World may end up being the Jidal Kingdom. They then get Acacia's notebook as a spoils of war, which has been encrypted in the same way as the ancient cook book. Komatsu might turn out to be the only one capable of reading it, so both he and the notebook will be pursued by the Bishokukai.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That's quite an interesting theory.
    It would be actually great if this group is quite big and strong, thus we can see not only Toriko and Komatsu, but also other Heavingly Kings fighting them. It would be also great to see Teppei in Gourmet World and it might be a moment for him to show more of his abilities. Especially since he was considerably stronger than Heavingly Kings already during Ice Hell Arc and he must have gotten stronger.

Ibelieve this Acacia's Notebook might contain info about his Full Course and also Nitro's secrets and maybve some other mysteries and high-level ingridients, thus I agree that we'll surely see it later in the story. It has so much potential to develop the stroy.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dasbones's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: A Third Faction - Jidar Kingdom?

Joa is obviously a mystery, but I'm just gonna throw a theory in the pot.

What if Joa was Chef God Frohze's disciple, the guy who was in a Combo with Acacia? Under a different name I'd imagine, since he's hidden his identity completely, and might have knowledge of the notebook in the first place via his relationship with Frohze (not sure if I'm spelling that right.)

Darnil Kahn seems to me like a out of place character in the grand scheme of the story, I'd really like to know more about him, especially if he has a history with the IGO (Ichiryu in particular). It's kinda ambigious on what we saw of him was a GT robo or not, if it was; why would he be eating? Perhaps with his wealth he's a sort of GT cyborg of sorts, to help with his seemingly old age. Another thing that bugs me about the Jidal faction is the relationship between Joa and Darnil. Is Joa the puppet master behind the faction? He had some sort of contact with Old Lady Chiyo, and might have pushed her towards the Bishokukai. If that's the case where are his loyalties at? They could be friends at least, since Darnil suggested drinking with the guy, as if they do that sort of thing often. Who knows

So many questions
    Last edited by Dasbones; July 09, 2012 at 12:21 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bam, told you guys so. Although it's not only Jidar that comprises the third faction, they're at least part of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm under the impression that the third group is after Acacia's Full Course for the sake of world domination. While the Bishokukai want Acacia's Full Course to stuff their boss, I believe this third group wants it to control the world ingredients and ingredient trade, and thus the world. Mind you, I'm only basing this on the fact that the Joa group seems to be made up of old, rich, greedy dudes, and in my experience in manga and anime, those types of characters just keep wanting more.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Jirou will join them as well. I doubt they have anything like the zero biotope, but they might be able to counter the other two with considerable "soft power" and more asymmetric tactics

New Reply