Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn manga has come to an end!

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn manga might be ending soon!

Hello!

I would think that if the manga was going to end then there would be a more direct message than just a lot of characters coming together. It would seem that Shonen Jump would at least want to give fans a chance to know that the manga was ending. Reborn! is a rather high profile manga. It more than likely is a bit more in the spotlight now with the anime Psycho Pass airing. I can see how this might indicate the end but until the chapter comes out we can not say one way or another that this is the end.

I personally am hoping that this chapter might lead into a major new arc where Tsuna and the Vongola family get into a big war with other mafia families. I would like to see the Simon family get to have a big part in the arc. It would also be great to find out about the Cervello. Reborn! still has a few things that have yet to be explored.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    Hello!

I would think that if the manga was going to end then there would be a more direct message than just a lot of characters coming together. It would seem that Shonen Jump would at least want to give fans a chance to know that the manga was ending. Reborn! is a rather high profile manga. It more than likely is a bit more in the spotlight now with the anime Psycho Pass airing. I can see how this might indicate the end but until the chapter comes out we can not say one way or another that this is the end.

I personally am hoping that this chapter might lead into a major new arc where Tsuna and the Vongola family get into a big war with other mafia families. I would like to see the Simon family get to have a big part in the arc. It would also be great to find out about the Cervello. Reborn! still has a few things that have yet to be explored.
    I mean, if it means anything to you, when Dragon Ball ended it just ended. One week they were defeating Majin Buu, and the week after the last chapter said "END." They're not exactly obliged to say anything, regardless of how high profile it is. We also had no idea Bakuman was ending back when it did, but that's admittedly less big than Reborn. Everyone on Bakuman's forum was saying that they would announce the ending more clearly and all that shit, but they didn't. Again, less big than Reborn, so I guess what you're saying could still be true. I guess you can't guarantee it, but I do think it ending is much more likely. The last few chapters have really just been wrapping everything up.

Anyway, considering the rate the manga gets scanlated a week early, it's safe to say that if Reborn ends, it will be over on either the Wednesday on the 7th of November or the one on the 14th.
    Last edited by blade5468; November 02, 2012 at 12:21 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LJkAze's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only see 2 possibility; First is they going to end Reborn really soon or Second whatever decision Tsuna makes Reborn still leaves; but that doesn't sound like reborn at all just leaving with unfinished work? because Tsuna never accept to become 10th Vongola. I say if KHR does continue I say expand outside japan and across the world or maybe Reborn need to go back to Italy for some business that why he said he'll be leaving regardless what Tsuna decision. That would be also a good idea to start a new arc in Italy

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Harlett's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, throughout the story the little boy has managed to improvise a little his clumsy and fearful attitude, but still has made great friends and guardians, formed great alliances, not forgetting the great power he has now and his great capacity to collect people and join them for his cause (I mean, Tsuna gathered in his house some of the most dangerous and psychopaths people to convince them of his plan. That is not anything and that his mother did not have to clean blood from the walls is something.) and... yeah, to save the world sometimes and I don´t remember more merits ... Well, well. But the last step that missing or would be interesting to see (let aside if he ever confess his love for her or whoever) is to see Tsuna as the Decimo Vongola and take power and direct the mafia family. That would be a more difficult test than other past battles.
    Sometimes it's easier to shoot that to say the right words.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the impression from the way things were going that the manga was coming to an end, but I expected another shorter arc to conclude everything. It would be disappointing if it wrapped up so suddenly.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Reborn ending, its not a a personal prediction. You'll see soon. Reborn will ending. Its 100% sure information. 42th volume will be the last
    https://twitter.com/manganewsjapon/s...74278653153282

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I will say that I want everyone to wait to see what happens when the chapters come out. I know that this magazine seems to be sure about Reborn! ending but I know that Anime News Network said to at least wait. It just seems to me that there are many that are really looking forward to seeing Reborn! end for some reason.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

now that the manga is "over" u guys think we might see a return to the anime version of the manga. also could we see a sequel series?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's confirmed, the manga has ended...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thuwa25 View Post
    now that the manga is "over" u guys think we might see a return to the anime version of the manga. also could we see a sequel series?
    I really hope that. Now they can't use the "we are close to the manga" excuse

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was saying to myself "huh" after reading cos there didn't tie any loose ends. but i think this ultimate decision has something to do with future arc in which othe dimension were basically tsuna saying no to mafia and vongola while tsuna's current dimension is the one that kept the mafia and reborn.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn manga has come to an end!

Wait, Wait, Ahhh man I thought the newest volume's were new chapters. I'm such an idiot the whoe chapter ave a feel that it was ending I really didn't want to believe it. I'm just upset with Amano for not expanding on the Vongola +Families vs Chain dudes..So drawing a blank at the moment. It sucks but she's used most of her plot devices already and Tsuna couldn't go through anymore power ups. She also ended in a very weird fashion Tsuna never became Volgola 10th and still didn't want to even thouh we seen that he does....Meh it Sucks but what're we gonna do about it...think i re-read the Shimon arc for kicks.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thuwa25 View Post
    I'm really hoping there's a sequel series. Maybe one where we see Tsuna and the guardians older again. It would be kind of cool to see a teenage Reborn teaching an older Tsuna. But man I'm going to miss Lambo.
    Last edited by Bajan4eva1; November 11, 2012 at 09:50 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn manga has come to an end!

Bout damn time. The last two arcs were unacceptable. Unacceptable. Hitman could've come to an end at a much better time but I'm glad it's over regardless. Here's hoping that Amano makes a much better series the next time around.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast