Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1162

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lele Socho™'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 409 Spoiler thread

Woah totally unexpected... seriously the last arc boss sure didn't have the look of "the last boss" and surely the last chapters didn't have the "hey all the problems are solved let's move to the end and live happily ever after" vibe... the manga have still a lot to tell and this is one of the most rushed out things i've ever seen... what a shame.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, it's over? I really expected this story to end with a bigger bang. But I dunno, maybe Amano will do something like The Prince of Tennis and do a time skip sequel.

Now I have to find another weekly manga to lazily follow. D:

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah wtf was that really the ending? Thought things could have been wrapped up more smoothly than that oh well. At least I still have faith in Tower of God haha

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so in the end tsuna is just like he was ... ? ... i was thinking that there will be at least one more arc before it ends... i still hope this news is not true...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that was bitter sweet to see the manga end like that was hoping for more but i guess it time to say good bye to a fun read and nostalgic memories of the manga. we still got two more chapters for the manga i think before it end totally but it was fun. hope they do a older arch when the story is more mature evolution of reborn.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I have a link to an English translation of the chapter. I hope that everyone will enjoy it. I have truly enjoyed reading each new chapter with all of you.

http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/409

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 409 Discussion

i just wanted to say that. I started reading this manga last year. And i really liked it especially the part where Tsuna and friends got their suits for the first time. That was epic. However, i felt empty and sad that such a manga ended with no closure. I feel everyones frustration But, all manga's has to come to an end. Look at FMA, i was super sad because that was one of the first anime i followed. Doesn't anyone get the feeling that all our favourite manga's/anime is coming to an end? And a new era of manga will be on the horizon. FMA is finished, so is Hitman reborn and now Naruto and Bleach are reaching it's final chapters. I must truly say that it was a pleasure to follow such a manga.....damn i feel like crying now. I don't have enough words to describe of how much i will miss all the manga's. Especially One piece even though they aren't even close to finish. But all manga's come to an end.....

Sorry MODs for going off topic i just had to get it off my chest

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope she includes an epilogue in the tankubon volume, like what she did with byakuran's beach scene. Maybe with tyl tsuna and guardians all happy :P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys reckon there might be a sequel manga series in the works. i mean who know what the possibilities might hold with the neo vongola organization. although i keep wondering about the mystery of lancia and how his ring keeps saving tsuna's hide.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that it was quite a disappointing ending, with lack of closure or something. Though personally, I've only been a fan of this series for less than two years, so that may be why it felt rushed to me. I would have a least liked a few more chapters about other characters development or backgrounds since one of the main reason I read this series for the characters. I'm hoping maybe there will be a sequal that takes place in the future but I doubt it (I've heard a rumor that there already is one though...but that was just a random rumor). Now the most I can hope for is the anime continuing. Then at least we can get some more stuff out of fillers (I would love to see a random episode focused just on the daily life of the box animals after the future arc. That would be adorable! xD)
    At the same time, it's a good ending b/c people are not left unhappy with certain decisions made, for example, which girl did Tsuna choose? There's fans for both Kyoko and Haru and now they imagine they're own ending. So yeah, it's a pretty open and broad ending, but sometimes that's a good thing. It was a bit of a surprise seeing that the whole goal of the series (to make Tsuna the Vongola Tenth) was not the actually goal at all. Sad, but interesting twist, don't ya think?
    Well, I'm certainly gonna miss, and I may be depressed on Wedenesday's for the next few weeks, not having anything to read, but at least there's a huge amount of very good animes that came out this fall, so that should distract me. And I still get to see Amano's art in Psycho Pass, which really was one of her best qualities in the Reborn.

Well, it was a nice run. Though I might not have much to say on this site anymore, (unless I finally get into fairy tail) so I bid thee farewell.

P.S. Anybody else laugh out loud when they saw Mukuro sitting next to a pineapple? That was completely unharmed? I consider that characterr developement. XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sad right now ;A;

I've been reading this series for about three years now and it has a very special place in my heart. I just want to thank Amano-sensei so much for everything.

There are still plot holes that need to be filled... And, well, hopefully Amano will pull a Peach-Pit and release a tiny little sequel, like Peach-Pit did with Shugo Chara...

(No more Hibari *sobs*)

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shadowriver's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Consideing how story was random that it needed adapters between arcs i'm not really supprice, specially that this it transformed form managa that suppose to be diffrent. Amano probably didn't know where to go next with it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And here I'm wondering what was the point of hyping Checker Face if the author planned on prematurely ending the series. Something feels off here, or the author simply got tired of KHR and decided to do something different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way it ended , i would have expected a shipuden or something , but seeing as we have already ventured into the future where its clear that Tsuna does infact take over the role of Vongola head . We know he will get a girl [open ending means that no one gets disappointed] and that the trisecta or whatever is out of harms way .

I can only expect one more chapter that shows a glimpse of the happily ever after which I expect the nest and last chapter to be .
    Apart from that OK series .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kenjixx's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

if only Tsuna ends will a harem with both Haru and Kyoko ~~
    been following reborn since the beginning... felt in love with the early daily life chapters and also the vongola ring arc
    the story of reborn after then just start with a good hype and most of the time end with disappointment but still it will be in a special place forever

New Reply
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast