Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Is Sanada now strong enogh to beat Yukimura?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Sanada now strong enogh to beat Yukimura?

Do you guys think that sanada with his black aurora is strong enough to beat yukimura..... sanada has improved a lot not sure how many balls can he hit now 6?...... so far Yuki can only hit 2 at the same time.

The Emperor can beat The Chlid of God now?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Sanada now strong enogh to beat Yukimura?

Quote Originally Posted by kaibaman View Post
    Do you guys think that sanada with his black aurora is strong enough to beat yukimura..... sanada has improved a lot not sure how many balls can he hit now 6?...... so far Yuki can only hit 2 at the same time.

The Emperor can beat The Chlid of God now?
    Several things.
    Yukimura hit two balls that were very far apart from each other.
    Sanada can hit 5 balls at a time. Not 6.

Does hitting balls really make somebody better?
    Tooyama can hit 5 balls at a time, so can Akutsu. Are they now better than Yukimura? Not even close.
    Oni can hit 10 at a time. Have we had any mention of Byoudouin, Tanegashima, Irie or Ryoga being able to hit 10 at a time? No.

I don't think hitting many at a time is too relevant.

This sort of question will only go round in circles.
    We only saw a point from Sanada, but we know it was good enough to push Yukimura back.
    Then we have Yukimura say ''I thought I could have fun today''. Implying he wasn't even going all out.

Konomi I believe has done this whole thing intentionally. We can't answer this question simply with Yukimura anymore.
    we only know that these two are either No.3 or No.4 out of the Japanese Middle Schoolers.
    (Tezuka is no.1 and Ryoma is No.2)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Several things.
    Yukimura hit two balls that were very far apart from each other.
    Sanada can hit 5 balls at a time. Not 6.

Does hitting balls really make somebody better?
    Tooyama can hit 5 balls at a time, so can Akutsu. Are they now better than Yukimura? Not even close.
    Oni can hit 10 at a time. Have we had any mention of Byoudouin, Tanegashima, Irie or Ryoga being able to hit 10 at a time? No.

I don't think hitting many at a time is too relevant.

This sort of question will only go round in circles.
    We only saw a point from Sanada, but we know it was good enough to push Yukimura back.
    Then we have Yukimura say ''I thought I could have fun today''. Implying he wasn't even going all out.

Konomi I believe has done this whole thing intentionally. We can't answer this question simply with Yukimura anymore.
    we only know that these two are either No.3 or No.4 out of the Japanese Middle Schoolers.
    (Tezuka is no.1 and Ryoma is No.2)
    i agreed with you that Yukimura is No. 3 or and sanada is No. 4.... i guess we should need to wait the outcome of the shuffle macthes with the 1st st......

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

both player definitely improved but we dont know what powers the black aura gives. even when sanada overcame yips he lost.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanada certainly improved a lot, but Yukimura also learned improve, we saw a glimpse of his new tech when he fought number 11. When both characters improve, it's hard to tell who is better, but I'm giving an edge to Yukimura for now, until Sanada had his next match, at the very least, so we can confirm the black aura power.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply