Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 179 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 179 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

Chapter 179 at RedHawkScans : http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...wk-Scanlations

off to read...

just wow ... this chapter has a lot of shipping.. only one is missing Himekawa pair..
    Last edited by phoenixmarco; October 31, 2012 at 05:27 AM. Reason: wow .. shipping.. :)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 179 Discussion/180 Predictions

That was really a funny chapter.
    It seems that demon chairman of Six Knights wants to be with Shizuka. She understands it, but loves Tojou, but the pair that surprised me the most was Furuichi with Nene. Don't know why she was the one who accepted his begs.

The best pair for me for now is Kanzaki with Paako. They really look like a girlfriend and a boyfriend and really fit each other. She even went to his place and actually cared about his sister.

It would be really funny to see who wins, but I would really like to see Kunieda and Oga finally getting together.

Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this chapter is intense and fun for sure. I already guessed the Nene-Furuichi pairing since last week and I'm really happy that I was right and the reason why Nene agreed is correct too. Kanzaki-Paako is the most interesting couple out of all the participants though, especially on the last page.

I also didn't predict that Aoi would get the first place. Maybe forced pairing to achieve a common goal bound stronger rather than a romantic one.

Oga's motto: "When in doubt... let's spam Zebub blast."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid Tatsumi! LOL!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

really nice Chapter but right i miss Himekawa too. Maybe he will appear at the end and try to buy santa or he is tricky and buy same playce from other couples. The third Way Himekawa dont believe in Santa he only believe in money and power and power is Money. XD trully Himekawa words.
    The best Pair of this Chapter Paako and Kanzaki, was a long wait to make it offical. After the first step in the Schooltrip. Nene and furichi how long can this goes good, when they make a dance contest, aoi/izuma and nene/furichi are the first drop out. Also to see that Izuma/Aoi pair was not showing on the last page. All real couples was to see and Aoi stand by the Side of OGA. I really wanna see Aoi and Oga together and Hilda with Prince Charming, that would be the best situation for Beelzebub Story.
    But best moment of that Chapter is clear, Oga recognise Position that is bad. XD Lets make some Path for Love and Pairing. XD im still laughing, great reaction from furichi without that he would be out.

Om really interested how many Stages the Pair Contest have.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this has been a good week for manga for me a cold fucker and a dirty cheater XD

I definetly want to see Kanzaki and Paako be official and while I could guess Furuichi would team up with nene it was still funny. Oh look Kazu andAzusa were here too XD

what was Oga talking about when he said you're too young for santa though? is there seriously a drug named after him?
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Paako and Kanzaki really make a good pair. XD
    Cool and funny chapter; I didn't expect some couples, but they're perfect nonetheless.
    Oga really is a demon for having spammed a Zebub blast.
    This arc is funny; I wonder what will be the next event.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha. This arc is just awesome!

As expected Nene and Furuichi are solid gold but Kanzaki and Hanazawa are almost as entertaining.

-----------------------------------

I do feel a little bad for Aoi here though. Her situation is more sad than funny at the moment. Hopefully we can get a little Aoi VS Hilda stuff going to cut through that.
    Last edited by Jammin; October 31, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Hahaha. This arc is just awesome!

As expected Nene and Furuichi are solid gold but Kanzaki and Hanazawa are almost as entertaining.

-----------------------------------

I do feel a little bad for Aoi here though. Her situation is more sad than funny at the moment. Hopefully we can get a little Aoi VS Hilda stuff going to cut through that.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one, in the last chapter I was laughing a bit at first but afterwards I was like "damn, she really is down from that..." given she finally built something up to make a move only to not be able to do it at all...oh well I'm sure we'll get something later since Ryuhei does tie this stuff up pretty well.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, if there's anyone I felt sad about this chapter is Moelda. But then again, I've felt sorry for her since the beginning of the arc. Last chapter Oga ignored her comment on wanting to do it for Beel, and this chapter Oga ignores her advice too. The chapter before? Oga takes advantage of her complacent nature to get Beel a gift that he prefers. I know its just for laughs, but it just doesn't feel right to me. /end rant

Aoi is a tough cookie, sure her feelings for Oga are bringing her down but she also looked so determined to win too. In my opinion this arc has been just as much Aoi-centric as its been Oga-centric. I have a feeling something's going to happen that'll be quite unexpected.

The highlight of this chapter was definitely Furuichi + Nene teaming up (and coming 9th!!) as well as Kanzaki/Paako's nonromance romance. They should just become a couple already, seriously! I think it would be funny if Furuichi/Nene keep winning, and Oga gets motivated to win even more because he's up against his non-actiony best friend. xD

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, loved the part where Oga just blasts the others away and gets third place. Classic Beelzebub moment. xD

Love how Furuichi's excited to be with Nene and how he gets touchy, and says he can't help it. Creepichi ftw? xD

Was shocked Aoi and Izuma got the first place, but Aoi is probably determined to win. She was cute when she was taking Izuma's arm off her and when we saw her eyes when she first talked in the chapter.. or appeared.

Tora and that Six Knights girl look good together. So Izuma likes the SK girl, eh?

Paako and Kanzaki. Not entirely sure why people say they're a good team. But, anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Great chapter, loved the part where Oga just blasts the others away and gets third place. Classic Beelzebub moment. xD

Love how Furuichi's excited to be with Nene and how he gets touchy, and says he can't help it. Creepichi ftw? xD

Was shocked Aoi and Izuma got the first place, but Aoi is probably determined to win. She was cute when she was taking Izuma's arm off her and when we saw her eyes when she first talked in the chapter.. or appeared.

Tora and that Six Knights girl look good together. So Izuma likes the SK girl, eh?

Paako and Kanzaki. Not entirely sure why people say they're a good team. But, anyway.
    Maybe Paako and Kanzaki are work together so good cause. Paako loves any rumor and spread them too, never care about what she where she say it. Paako also like to overdue things when she tell a Story. Like her first Kanzaki introduce, when she was speaking how strong and manly kanzaki was. So the Demon run away from Toujou and Izuma. She totally believe in this, while Kanzaki throw himself in a pose. And there we come to Kanzakis part, he like to stay in focus. Even better he but his own in a better light as he stand and that fascinated Paako so moch. How cool Kanzaki is "the big Star under the Sky". Third part is, Paako loves Kazakis little Sister Futaba, what brings her near to Kanzaki. What is in other Side the total different part from Aoi.
    Thats my thought why the match so good, hope u can explain your thought´s to. Why you believe they aren´t such good Match.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Will there be other interesting couples yet to be revealed that made it to the Top 16?

A very nice chapter by the way.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Maybe Paako and Kanzaki are work together so good cause. Paako loves any rumor and spread them too, never care about what she where she say it. Paako also like to overdue things when she tell a Story. Like her first Kanzaki introduce, when she was speaking how strong and manly kanzaki was. So the Demon run away from Toujou and Izuma. She totally believe in this, while Kanzaki throw himself in a pose. And there we come to Kanzakis part, he like to stay in focus. Even better he but his own in a better light as he stand and that fascinated Paako so moch. How cool Kanzaki is "the big Star under the Sky". Third part is, Paako loves Kazakis little Sister Futaba, what brings her near to Kanzaki. What is in other Side the total different part from Aoi.
    Thats my thought why the match so good, hope u can explain your thought´s to. Why you believe they aren´t such good Match.
    I'm not saying they're not a good match, but I don't so far see why Aoi and Nene said they made a good team together. I haven't seen anything that indicates that, to be honest. Though their interactions are funny, especially with the way Kanzaki lifted Paako and ran like hell.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast