Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.
Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; November 08, 2012 at 01:34 AM.
So it seems that both Starjun and Greenpatch are taking part in Cooking Fest. Or at least will fight with Heavenly Kings. And it seems that Limon will participate as well and that she is a girl... That's deffinetly interesting.
I've always found this odd, because if the top chefs are participating, Setsuno might be there. She is also most likely stronger than all of those Bishokukai members there.... Guess it's a loophole that will need to be taken care of.
Maybe Bishokukai will get more mebers there and more strong members like Chefs and fighters. Otherwise it wouldn't seem logical to fear Bishokukai's threat.
OH man this gona be epic!!!! finally we see leemon, grinpatch and a mutated nitro??
Check raw picks if you want.
credits to animeprodestiny.net
P.S. It seems that Chiyo, Tommy and other guys are also going as well, so Bishokukai will have a big group of participants...
Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; November 07, 2012 at 07:34 AM.
Seems like the Bishokukai are sending an elite team here, sounds interesting, and also, seems those G7 guys are pretty damn strong judging from Toriko's words
Things are gonna get interesting very soon
Well, seems most of the relevant characters seem to have Gourmet Cells, thus it seems quite logical for them to be strong.
I never actually expected G7 guys to be strong as well, but it really might be logical.
Yes, it seems Toriko and Co will have quite a test of their strength in the upcoming Arc if they'll have to face Bishokukai.
- The Cooking Fest is made up of four rounds, in order to determine the best Chef, with the round and rules as follows. If a participant is unable to continue in later rounds, like due to being unable to handle an ingredient, or being unable to fulfil conditions of a designated round, they will be ranked according to their results in the previous round.
- The first round has the participants run stalls, with the total number of customers the Chefs served evaluating their rank.
- Only the the top 50 or 60 will get through.
- The second round has the remaining participants take down and prepare an ingredient between the capture levels of 10 and 50. The ingredient is chosen for each Chef at random.
- The juges will be the G7
- The winning number of participants will be halfed.
- The third round is a speed round in which the participants have to prepare a super special preparation ingredient within a certain time.
- The judges will again be the G7.
- The no. of remaining participants will be 10.
- The final round makes use of the Four Beast meat, with the participants free to do whatever they wish wth it.
- The judges this time though will be Bishokuya, with the 4HK amongst them, with none of them knowing who created which dish.
- The Bishokukai then expose themselves while trying to capture one of the loser chefs.
- A battle will start with the Bishokukai vs. the Gourmet SP, Bishokuya (with the 4HK amongst them), Saiseiya, the stronger Chefs and the 0th Biotope member.
- During the battle, Toriko (and maybe the other 4HK) will be fatally wounded, but will eat the finalists dishes (particularly Komatsu's) to heal, evolve, become stronger and then drive away the Bishokukai.
- In the end, Komatsu will be a finalist, but he won't be the winner, and will recieve an interesting prize.
- Unknown to others, the mysterious Four Beast Mastermind (*cough* Joa *cough*) is now hunting Komatsu after seeing him display knowledge and skills from the book.
- Toriko then enters the Gourmet World with Komatsu and the other Heavenly Kings.
1.is that nitro on last page.
i wonder if there will be big fight, 5 ( Bishokukai) vs 5 ( 4 kings + setsuno)
If there will be 5 vs 5 fight, then it would be logical to see Heavenly Kings + Teppei against Bishokukai.
Well, there really seems to be Nitro among Bishokukai and he is really big, I would even say enormously and he seems to be damn muscular, thus it seems that his strength might be great. Also he might have Gourmet Cells as it seems that every member of Bishokukai has them.
Is it that the G7 are strong, or that they simply are not the target?
Just by looking at raw I get the feeling I don't even need the translation to read Toriko, that's how awesome it looks
Staajyun putting his mask on and Bishokukai starting to move reminded me of Tobi going to war. Cool spread.
I take it the girl is Sommelier Limon, but where's Ootake?
Last edited by Buggy; November 07, 2012 at 02:21 PM.