Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 211 Discussion Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 211 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    there's 8 of them on last page. we have new type of golem. we have 4 kings, Setsuno, Teppei, Aimaru and one more is needed for 8 vs 8.

if there's gonna be fight is going to be huge one.
    You're forgetting the 0th biotope guy that the president sent.

Quote Originally Posted by nyamonyamo View Post
    Komatsu was a no ranker even tho he is a 5 star restaurant chef. Then suddenly he ranked 88 after saving 300m people. About 1% from the total 33b population. 300m people owe their lives to komatsu. Thats really something monumental. Who can boast saving the population the size of america? Base on the act he got 88. makes me wonder what kind of achievement one must make in order to get into top 10.
    I don't think it's all about achievement. It's more on talent. Every top 100 chef that was introduced has his/her own talent/specialty. And Komatsu's was hearing the voice of ingredients. And I think it's the rarest.
    Last edited by llydnarz; November 08, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 211 Discussion Thread

The figure of these chapters are so funny :-)) The author clearly says don't bother me with common sense when you read my manga.

That's one of the thing I have come to enjoy when reading Toriko. The author doesn't make a single effort to make thing plausible, yet it makes one of the most fun action serie to read

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I needed to re-read the chapter. I didn't notice Melk II was there. Nice little transition chapter. I like everyone's rise in fame; especially Komatsu's. I'm looking forward to this arc. I think this arc is going to give us the best mix of cooking and fighting we've seen so far. If the Bishokukai are still after chef's, then we should actually get to see some chefs (excluding people like Staryjuun, etc) show some fighting skills.

I also think this arc might show Komatsu's weaknesses...unknown cooking weaknesses, physical strength, confidence against a wild beast, etc. I'm thinking there will be cooking contests and some Komatsu will shine while others he will get crushed in because of said weaknesses. Or maybe, just maybe he'll find a way to pull off the unbelievable.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, things are just becoming interesting.
    It was nice to see Toriko and the others being warmly welcomed by the people in the festival.
    Other than stronger, seems like the Heavenly kings are even more famous, even tough I don't know if Zebra and Sani are happy about it. LOL
    To concude the last page was simply pure badassness with Starjun marching out and also quite intimidating; I wonder if Toriko will fight with Tommyrod or Starjun...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I've seen these two guys somewhere:

http://www.mangareader.net/toriko/211/13

They are Saiseiya from here:

http://www.mangareader.net/349-52285...hapter-95.html

...And I certainly hope you guys haven't missed ZONGE SAMA!:P

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post

yeah the author have already featured most of the characters. Some still dont have names but they have shown up before.
    mangareader = suckie quality. use batoto

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that this Arc will present us to tons of famous people who were still unknown to us. Like famous Chefs and Saiseys and maybe some famous Bishokuya as well.
    Though I hope that the main fighting will be between Bishokukai and young generation we already know like Heavenly Kings and Teppei.
    Also, it would be interesting to see if there will be some ingridients that would power Toriko and Co up.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post

Whoa, to be frank i've never noticed them.
    But Zonge is a different story. LOL

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/349-24629...hapter-60.html

And the two bishokuya! One with the mask and afro.

Have we seen the Saiseiya with the moustache or the guy behind Monchy/to the left of Melk II?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/349-24629...hapter-60.html

And the two bishokuya! One with the mask and afro.

Have we seen the Saiseiya with the moustache or the guy behind Monchy/to the left of Melk II?
    The Saiseiya is a new character. The one to the left of Melk is the Gourmet DJ. The only to his right could be Smile, but then again Smile has a completely generic design, so it could be some random guy too.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd certainly appreciate it if people stopped linking mangareader, an online reader many people can't view the pages. How about Batoto, mangainn, or mangapanda instead.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This Cooking Festival Arc is turning out to be awesome and it's just started. I like how everybody comes out for this National Food Holiday and almost everybody that's contributing and plays a part of the present Gourmet Age is there. Looking forward to the introduction of New characters and Chef's it's gonna be a lot of fun to see what other personalities the Author come sup with here during the Gourmet Festival...Stajuun walking out with the crew is definitely bad arse and I was almost crapping my pants for the Heavenly Kings because i was assuming they were gonna get stomped by the overwhelming forces of the Bishoukia but everybody is present at the Festival. They definitely have a lot of reliable helping hands to combat the Bishoukia. This arc May just be the best yet.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I actually doubt Heavenly Kings would get too much of an aid. The same way the fought Four Beast. It seems that they mostly have to fight their opponents individually as they made it before as well. The same Toriko only got help from Teppei in the same Ice Hell Arc, because he lost and would have died if not for Teppei's help, but now I can clearly see Heavenly Kings beeing more or less evenly matched in one on one fights. And for the others... Chiyo is bound to fight Setsuno and we are bound to finally see the extent of their power. Teppei might fight someone, but I doubt there would be too much of external help. I think there would be around 5-7 one on one battles.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's not forget that Kousairou would join the fray too, and from Rala's comments, it seems that the guy is insanely strong, so add to that Setsuno, and other top tier chefs + Four Heavenly Kings + Bishokuya/Saiseya around... It's either the Bishokukai are crazy strong, or will get help later on, or either they will be defeated... 7 people doesn't seem enough for me honestly

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea Jorge I When I mean Aid I mean Toriko not having to fight 1-3 opponents that their are others to be paired up on a ! on 1 match..Seeing Starjunn and crew march out The Heavenly Kings would be Stomped having to fight all of them without the present Saiseya, other Bishouka, and capable Chefs. Starjuun only around 2 months ago still had Toriko crapping in his pants and this was after he learned Food Honor and Immersion. Since then he's only created 3 more moves each very powerful. There are other Bishoukia who can probably be stronger than the Sous Chef as we now they aren't at the Top but mostly probably have the most potential in the organization....Toriko only damaged TommyRod because 1.Tommy wasn't going all out he was toying with Toriko. 2.Easily took a 13 Ren and even shared the damage wit Toriko 3.Got is arm cut off and poked full of holes by surprise and thought Toriko was finished for....So there was still quite a gap there not to mention his Chimera Insect which Teppei looked to have his hands full with. And we know TommyRod has increased in gourmet cells and lv of insects he can store in his body...So I sitll think the Kings have more than just a challenging battle coming up.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast