Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 210 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 210 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; November 01, 2012 at 04:30 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zangetsu01's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 210 Spoiler Thread

Chinese Scanlation chapter 210
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1953391363

3. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

If I'm guessing the drawings correctly, Toriko has turned his Nail Punch, into a Nail Gun Punch! And I think we just saw Ume, the guy mentioned to have trained with Komatsu and Ootake! And I think the mysterious guy who (almost) killed Teppei is now after Komatsu since he possesses the book that was in the Gourmet Pyramid! And the Cooking Festival is starting! THIS ARC IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!!
    Last edited by Shadoguardian; October 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Another vertion of spoilers:
    http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=52807411

Well, it seems that Toriko's Kugi Punch really evolved. He manages to make 50 Nail Muchingan Kugi Punch or something like that.) And even though it seems to tire his hand, but it's close to a nuclear rocket.
    With one hand he managed to destroy something of more or less the same ammount what he and Sani destroyed together on Death Falls. Toriko really seems progressing.

Hope he will show us even more in the upcoming Arc. Though I want to see more versatility and combinations of his other moves than evolved Kugi Punches. I liked how he managed to combine his Twin Kugi Punch with Fork. It was really great and looked like CoA Haki in One Piece in terms of effect.

Also it's great that that mysterious guy seems to be after that book Komatsu got in Gourmet Pyramide, but I wonder if he knows who managed to steal the book... If he knows, then he will deffinetly come to Cooking Fest and we might see him there. He might be an opponent for that strong guy from 0th Biotope who wanted to come to the Cooking Fest as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't read chinese, but my guess from the text are, terry power level is "E", and that's means "above 1000"?
    but it's not the current power level, it's the power level given by the potential of his DNA of a legendary monster.
    And there's barrier again in the power level device o.O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh damn...that book really is Acacia's! Gourmet Spaceships! And yup, looks like it's the same chef who worked with Komatsu and Ootake!

The highest level those capture level measurer thingy can go up to is 999.

And it seems Toriko didn't made the mistake of thinking Starjyun was Midora lol

Not bad for a transition chapter I guess. Can't wait!

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet another clue that it's Joa...

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Toriko/Ch...--?id=117638#7

That has to be the book Komatsu found.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

translation pls

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jupzter's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So somehow the main villain on the coming arc is the mysterious guy... Well I do hope to shed some light on his identity his goals faction etc on the coming chapter...

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if this mysterious person is going to be a main villain of the upcoming Arc, then Toriko and co might have real problems, since this guy is very strong. I think all Heavengly Kings and Teppei might need to team up to have a tie against him at least.
    And it seems that Bishokukai will come as well, so it will be a damn interesting and tense Arc.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

the mysterious guy is the same who told chiryu about center...she mentions about a guy in mask ...a picture is shown there which has same eyes like this one..
    also can this masked guy be the nitro who escaped from the gourmet pyramid during mellow cola arc...he can be the ancient king...just another possibility...he could not get the recipe book at the time coz he might have been weak or something to get in a fight...so he sent another nitro to engage toriko and zebura...he escaped himself that time and now has returned to get the book back...if its him then he must be knowing that komatsu has the book coz he was there that time when komatsu got the book...about him speaking that might be evolved nitro or something...if its the king then he can be that evolved...
    Last edited by dex; October 31, 2012 at 08:15 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So it really seems that this guy in a hood should be a part of the group to which Joa and the King belong as they also seem to target Acacia's Full Course, so they will also be opponents in a long run.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    So it really seems that this guy in a hood should be a part of the group to which Joa and the King belong as they also seem to target Acacia's Full Course, so they will also be opponents in a long run.
    yes im thinking the same thing...third group has to the main villian...they might be targeting humans as ingredients also so maybe bishokai and bishokukai will join forces to fight against them...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready for the translations to see what those spaceships were about. This may be a far fetched prediction but in the back of my mind I always had a feeling that once Toriko got to that point of where it could end or keep going; it would venture into outer space and other planets. This does seem like an informative transition chapter...come on translation.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I see it as they might have an absolutely independent agenda and may try to overrun both Bishokukai and IGO. Though they will loose eventually as they don't seem to have as many people as other two parties have.
    Though in this Arc I can see an interesting fight between three groups already.

And about cannibalism... it may appear that someone in their group has really "special" tastes...

We shouldn't also forget about Nitro. They might not appear soon, but they may become some sort of a forth party as well as they seem to have way more knowledge in ingridients and coocking than Acacia or IGO and Bishokukai combined.

VashDaStampede
    So you think those Nitro might be alliens?

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast