Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 8.82%
  • Good!

25 73.53%
  • Regular

5 14.71%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

1 2.94%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

I want Mirajane to be like "Wait Natsu, I got this" Then BOOYAH!! ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!

Side note: One of the Hungry Wolves reminded me of Konan, all that paper

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my..The Power of Feelings disease reached the bad guys too

I'm kinda confused, Sting was fighting for Lector sake when he got trashed by Natsu, so this should make us excited now ?

Just beat her like you did to her old man, and get Lector back you faggot. I like Rouge, but Sting stay with Sabertooth, or better both of you go join Raven Tail to get trashed more.

WTH, are these hotties doing with those weirdos . Those girls should definitely join Fairy Tail.

I hope we get to see Mirajane shine this time. Let this be her fight take em all on at once !!!
    Last edited by Ifrit; November 09, 2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Dreyar Style

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 308 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Just hope Mashima doesn't do something stupid and make him multiply stronger now that he "feels" something.
    You just don't get it do you? Fairy Tail takes place in the fourth dimension, where peoples powers are determined by feelings.

Someone actually said that something like that and meant it on some Youtube video. I know this manga is all about "feelings", but christ not only do the characters actually acknowledge it we even have the antagonists scheming on how to obtain the power of feelings. It just a ridiculous notion.....if I got into a boxing match with Mike Tyson, crying tears for my friends wouldn't help me win. If anything, it'd just make Mike Tyson kick my ass more.

Those wolves are the fodderiest fodder I've seen. They don't really seem necessary....I hope Mirajane just takes all of them on. That'd be sweet. The guy with the weird axes does look cool though. Genma being beaten like that is still lame....there might be a chance Minerva is lying and Lector really did get blown away. That would really be messed up. I don't know if Mashima has the balls for it though.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So... sting got stronger? That is kind of a strange development, I wonder if it really is the case. I wonder if this also applies to rogue. Anyways, the development itself makes sense. Living with your heart on your fist makes you stronger so swallowing up you emotions and acting in a way you believe to be genuinely wrong is definitely going to cause some trouble. Of course if sting did get stronger then that means that natsu will perhaps need at least his lightning flame to win next time. I guess we still have to consider that enma was not necessarily prepared here, perhaps it was a one time thing.

Not sure if minerva is more or less of a bitch now. I wonder if she herself aims for the title of master, she seems to have surpassed enma.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I never usually post...but I will break my own norm this week (I am more of an avid reader of other users´opinions):

-Due to the way Minerva has been described this week (with her own personal, twisted interpretations of the power of emotions), I totally agree that she is now doomed to be utterly defeated by Erza´s exemplary usage of a well-understood "power of bonds/emotions". Also, the more this arc advances, the more I think Sting and Rogue will end up as friends (or even members) of FT. True, they are cocky and prideful, but they also have been shown to care for others.
    -Mirajane´s comment about the resemblance between her sister and Yukino has made me think about the possibility of Mirajane dying protecting Yukino (kind of similar to what she did during the previous arc). Let´s see how all this unfolds.
    -By the way, no matter what, I don´t trust the Arcadios/Yukino combo.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't take Charle's predictions seriously at all, I can't after how "horrible" Fairy Tail did on Tenroujima. But Arcadios is definitely evil. Also, Sting getting more powerful through feelings is bull, but him losing so badly to Natsu was bull in the first place. He and Natsu need to actually fight like rivals are supposed to.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course He's evil. He has a an evil beard.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuzumikun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhh more fighting! I love it when Lucy fights more! And Mira too! I feel like if they can't defeat those guys that the princess will let them go, because she looked sad in the beginning. Other than that Erza or someone PLEASE beat the shizz out of Minerva, beyotch be TRIPPIN' and needs to get reassured that she ain't all that and a bag of chips!
    Might I add Lucy blushing cause of what Happy said about Natsu aheehee

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy blushing was so cute

After seeing the chapter my hatred for Minerva just reached the maximum level what a psychopathic bitch, and then to say Sting can beat Natsu now is just pushing it to far now hahaha that's a laugh. But i feel bad for Sting i know this is how Natsu would have reacted if some hurt Happy.

I can see Rogue is still aiming for Gajeel can't wait to see that.

As for the Garou Knights (Why does new characters look so cool when there first introduce) Only if Natsu hasn't got back to full power yet because that Time machine thing drained him of his magic will this be a hard fight but if it's back then it's all good, time for Mirajane to show us a good fight Lucy and Yukino doesn't have they keys so set this out Wendy may fight if Natsu and Mirajane want her to.

But i'm seeing a win for Fairy tail in the pitfall cave i mean come on the Garou Knights sentence them to death ain't gonna happen. Can't wait

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    WTH, are these hotties doing with those weirdos . Those girls should definitely join Fairy Tail.
    Those hotties joining FT?
    Sounds good to me, after all they've got big boobs interesting powers.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking about Minerva and i'm not sure that she deserves all that hate. Her speech with Sting may sound harsh or manipulative, but it is too soon to come to a conclusion (whether she's telling him the truth, whether she'll return him Lector, ...). If Lector is alive and if she's willing to keep her promise, I see nothing wrong with putting a little pressure in order to win (cannot be worse than calling guildmates trash anyway).

Most of the 'Minerva is a sadist/psychopath/...' comes from what she did to Lucy during the 4th day competition portion. She went overboard, but do not forget that she was trying to get revenge against Fairy Tail after what Natsu did (which, even if the reasons differ, was not far from what Gajeel did at the beginning of the Phantom Lord arc). Fairy Tail shot first, it was payback time, too bad it was Lucy who paid the price.

I'm not trying to say that Minerva is a saint (no pun intended). I just think that she's a capable leader who takes pride in her guild, perhaps a bit too much.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu's attacking Sabertooth wasn't the same as Gajeel going after Fairy Tail. Gajeel was deliberately trying to piss them off so they'd go to war and they could nab Lucy in the confusion. Natsu was mad for Yunkino's sake and just wanted to pound some sense into the people who booted her out unfairly. That being said, with Minerva having been gone during the Yukino incident than even if she would have cared she had no reason to see Natsu's attack as anything but an attack, so I can sort of see your point...

On the other hand she more or less threatens to harm Lector if Sting doesn't do what she wants. That's not putting on a little pressure. That's taking a hostage. That's taking a hostage who's largely an innocent bystander and threatening someone who's emotionally unsound due to having just believed moments before that their best friend was killed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Draco1988's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I think that Minerva was just bluffing and knowing not where Lector currently is.
    But she was just taking advantage of that no one know either for her bigger scheme (and to make Sting obey her).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

so yukino is perhaps the edolas lisanna? im kind of annoyed by this interuption to the tournerment i was really looking forward to all the fights that are left :c

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Yukino were from Edolas she wouldn't be able to use magic. She just mentioned she lost an older sister and now someone says they look like her younger sister. It's setting up for some heart wrenching bond moment where one protects the other over sisterhood-or something like that.

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast