Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 8.82%
  • Good!

25 73.53%
  • Regular

5 14.71%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

1 2.94%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

The power of feelings really deserves its own class of magic. Apparently you can now equip it for battle. Anyway on another note, these wolf dudes might be interesting opponents, though the only one that looks like he's worth a shit is the dude in the hood who looks like Amon from The Legend of Korra. The dude beside him just looks like a doped up Barney Gumble so I can't say I expect much from him........ But I'll give these guys 2 chapters to remain relevant. 3 maximum.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    If Yukino were from Edolas she wouldn't be able to use magic. She just mentioned she lost an older sister and now someone says they look like her younger sister. It's setting up for some heart wrenching bond moment where one protects the other over sisterhood-or something like that.
    I agree with you, I don't think Yukino is Edolas Lisanna, but not because she can use magic her name is Yukino...this is enough for me :P ( I think her sister is Kagura, and Kagura hold Jellal responsible for getting them separated in somehow).

Lucy was the only one who can use magic in Edolas world, so Yukino should be ok too, she also uses stellar spirit. Another thing is The magic was drained from Edolas word, not form Earth land, she shouldn't have any trouble using magic in Earth Land since there is no limit.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Monti's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering if we've met that girl on the far left of the Garou Knights before? The one that pops out of the plant. Almost tempted to think its Michelle from the anime. Has to be someone we know what with the way the face is being hidden. But no one but Michelle jump to mind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

So what if the "special place" Minerva mentioned is actually down there in the pitfall were Natsu and the others are ? Natsu would probably rescue him and all will be fine.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that idea. Sting's pretty much doomed to failure, since his pulling through means Fairy Tail not winning. But if Lector's really out there he's gotta get him back somehow.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    I agree with you, I don't think Yukino is Edolas Lisanna, but not because she can use magic her name is Yukino...this is enough for me :P ( I think her sister is Kagura, and Kagura hold Jellal responsible for getting them separated in somehow).

Lucy was the only one who can use magic in Edolas world, so Yukino should be ok too, she also uses stellar spirit. Another thing is The magic was drained from Edolas word, not form Earth land, she shouldn't have any trouble using magic in Earth Land since there is no limit.
    No - Lucy could use magic in Edolas, because Mystogan gave her these red pill. You remember - she was also the person he gave the bottle of pills to, so that Lucy gave them to the other Fairy Tail members.
    But IF Yukino would be the Edolas-Lisanna, there is no point, why she shouldn't be able to use magic ... Mystogan (the Edolas Jellal) was also able to use magic.

By the way - I enjoyed the chapter. Minerva is more evil than I thought. I could also imagine, that she really killed Lector, so she lies to Sting, that he is still alive.
    I am also excited how Rouge will fight. I thing his fight with Gajeel will be more interesting than the battle with Natsu. I appraise him in a way Kagura is - if he fight HIS opponent, he will give all of him and can be really strong.

And I cant't wait to see Mira, beating those "wolfs". =D

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

minerva is such an ass, why do they care about the number 1 guild title anyway, it is pretty much an empty title evidently from ST recent loses, even tenma can easily beat them with jura and mermaid heel can also beat them considering how much they want to avoid kagura. If i remember correctly in the past tournaments tenma and mermaid heel became number 1, this cud have never happen with FT.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukino can't be the Edolas Lisanna. Edolas Lisanna was the one who died, making Mirajane and Elfman think their Lisanna was dead.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

joshua, having one overpowered member doesn't make the guild as a whole better. Without Jura or Kagura their guilds wouldn't stand a chance against the Sabertooth members as a whole. That's why they can get away with avoiding two people while taking out everyone else. (also, I think Tenma is Blue Pegasus. Jura is in Lamia Scale.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aranilas View Post
    But IF Yukino would be the Edolas-Lisanna, there is no point, why she shouldn't be able to use magic ... Mystogan (the Edolas Jellal) was also able to use magic.
    Mystogan's magic came from his staves, remember? But Lucy's magic came from inside her, even if she uses a tool to cast it. That's why she needed to take that pill. Yukino isn't using a tool that we know of that stores magic for her to use, so her magic ought to be coming from herself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    joshua, having one overpowered member doesn't make the guild as a whole better. Without Jura or Kagura their guilds wouldn't stand a chance against the Sabertooth members as a whole. That's why they can get away with avoiding two people while taking out everyone else. (also, I think Tenma is Blue Pegasus. Jura is in Lamia Scale.)
    Completely agree. Lamia Scale would pretty much be nothing without Jura, in fact, them getting the second place every year without Jura or Lyon makes no sense at all, as without Jura they're Quatro cerberous level or less. The same goes for Mermaid heel without Kagura.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm new in fairy tail manga but this manga is pretty good, hopefully i will get cut up with you'll soon...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i'm new in fairy tail manga but this manga is pretty good, hopefully i will get cut up with you'll soon...
    hope u did not get spoiled when u came to this thread.

@kingofthenight
    that is wat i am trying to say, in the past tourney jura and lyon did not participate, so how can ST claim that they are the strongest guild in the 1st place. ST is obsessively trying to keep the title, which other guild could not care less about.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

hey

so in my opinion not a bad chapter. Lector and Sting are not going to win against gajeel remember Gajeel is natsu's split double with more violence and agressive behaviour so those two are bound to loose again and laxus is too powereful to loose as well. Remember this arc is simply to bring the guild of fairy tail back into number 1 and prove is overpowering strength. rembember that natsu isn't the strongest member of the guild he is strong but there are stronger people then him.

As for minerva don't worry psycho bitch is going down thanks to sexy erza scarlet she's going after her and she's not gonna stand up to her and i don't think lector is alive, that cat is as good as dead to the coffin it's simply to manupilate lector and the rest of the guild that's it

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The "power of emotions" thing make very little sense that was it was presented in this case. We clearly saw that against Natsu Sting was fighting for Lector because of how everyone bullied and laughed at him. But now his power has increased because he is using the emotions that he has towards Lector...yet Minerva is forcing him to do so? If anything Sting is fighting out of hatred and anger towards Minerva rather then out of legitimate friendship towards Lector. This just sounds like some shitty excuse for Sting to get a power up based off of a concept that for his situation makes no sense. And those Garou Knights are probably going to give Natsu and co. something to do while the tournament wraps up so they aren't just sitting in the cave doing nothing the entire time.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now I will write only about what has happened to Natsu group.
    Since this is a long post I split my post in two parts.
    In the first part I wrote my comment of this chapter, while in the second part I wrote my speculation about the fight between the group of Natsu and the Garou Knight.
    My comments:
    Spoiler show

Now I will write of what will happened in this fight:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by ghostexiled; November 11, 2012 at 07:57 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast