Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    3 8.82%
  • Good!

    25 73.53%
  • Regular

    5 14.71%
  • Boring...

    0 0%
  • Bad!

    1 2.94%
  • Fail!

    0 0%
  • Other...

    0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 91

Thread: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion

  1. #46
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Well, people you tend to forget that not only power of feelings is ridiculous thing, but also it doesn't work for everyone. It only works for Fairy Tail. That's why it's even more ridiculous.
    If in this manga you should just like your friends so much, that no matter what you will still win, then in this final round FT should have put Romeo against the entire Sabertooth and Jura at the same time. If you care about your friends, you will still win.
    Without this crazy illogical thing Fairy Tail manga would be one of the best out there.

    About new guys... well, they look stylish and may even make Resque Team beasy for several minutes. The only thing is, when the Power of Feelings will be turned on... Because at that moment either Natsu or Mira will one-shot all of them.

    About Arcadios... No matter what he seems a bad guy to me. He seems to be one of those Zeref's zealots...

  2. #47
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    those new enemies that was in the dungeon are sent by either the princess or the beard dude/wounded guy to make Lucy summon her spirits

    i think that the door that natsu and co. saw (the door that absorbed natsu's magic power) needed the stellar spirits to open them and not Lucy

    Lucy can summon multiple stellar spirits so maybe she can use all of them at ones

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

  3. #48
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    yukino being the edolas lisanna is nice assumption expect for the fact that they cannot use magic on their own.
    future macth ups erza vs kagura , juvia vs minerva , laxus vs orga , jura vs sting and rougue, lyon vs gray that leaves gajeel fighting with other remaining memebers. i mostly think fairy tail and lamia scale to be in the first two places than sabertooth who have nothing but those 5 guys to rely on .and all other guys from st are nothing but weak as we saw yukino and their master is one guy obssesed with power.in these seven years they only raised to the top guild only because of these games which require exactly five guys to compete.
    i really want to see kagura going all out and how powerful she is and now that she knows jellal is in FT erza being close to jellal this time she will unsheathe her sword and fight seriously. and i donot really want the sting and rogue fighting FT as they are already defeated by them its time to show jura power and their guild strength . how the battles end are for only guesses as mostly they are matched perferct with there magic.
    do u think battle between the knights and natsu ,mira will collapse the palace????

  4. #49
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, people you tend to forget that not only power of feelings is ridiculous thing, but also it doesn't work for everyone. It only works for Fairy Tail. That's why it's even more ridiculous.
    Uh... have you read last chapter?

    This is basically Minerva's point.
    It's not only working for Fairy Tail, it worked for Sting as well.


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  5. #50
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    THM Nindo
    Well, Sting was also fighting for Lector's sake, when he fought against Natsu in the Tournament, but still couldn't win. It actually shows that this power only works in FT's favour.
    Also I can't agree that Sting was stronger than Genma. It was just the fact that Genma wasn't cautious and clearly understimated Sting, while he managed to use a surprise attack. The same way even Gray can take Makarov or Gildats...

  6. #51
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Selfia, Norad
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Maybe the idea is that even if he was fighting for Lector's sake it was still mostly a matter of proving he was strong while Natsu was fighting with... the fury of seeing his friend being harmed? And now that Lector is at risk of being harmed... yeah. idk. By this point I kinda think Lector's dead, and Minerva just said a ton of BS to keep Sting in the guild and motivated until the tournament let up.

    Though this being Fairy Tail I'm probably wrong -.-

  7. #52
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Jordan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    I don't think Sting will fight any1, Sting will turn on Minerva I'm sure of it. This leaves Gajeel & Rouge have their own show, however it will be a very lame show and not enough to give Gajeel what he deserve.

    An encounter between Laxus + Jura + Orga sure is going to happen, same with Erza + Kagura + Minerva ( With a little bit scene between Minerva n Sting )
    Dreyar Style

  8. #53
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,167
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    I don't think Sting will fight any1, Sting will turn on Minerva I'm sure of it. This leaves Gajeel & Rouge have their own show, however it will be a very lame show and not enough to give Gajeel what he deserve.

    An encounter between Laxus + Jura + Orga sure is going to happen, same with Erza + Kagura + Minerva ( With a little bit scene between Minerva n Sting )
    Don't know why you overrate Gajeel so much. Ever since his fight with Natsu he was a pretty much a nobody.

    Getting thrashed like nothing by Laxus TWICE.

    getting a run for his money by a freaking CAT.

    Getting completely thrashed by two unbelievably random members of GH. While natsu and the others defeated people at least 70 times stronger than these two.

    Why do you expect so much from him is beyond me.

  9. #54
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Jordan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Don't know why you overrate Gajeel so much. Ever since his fight with Natsu he was a pretty much a nobody.

    Getting thrashed like nothing by Laxus TWICE.

    getting a run for his money by a freaking CAT.

    Getting completely thrashed by two unbelievably random members of GH. While natsu and the others defeated people at least 70 times stronger than these two.

    Why do you expect so much from him is beyond me.
    He gave a good match against Natsu, but in the end he fell for what known as "No 1 ever ever ever will beat Natsu in a serious fight not even Gildartz"

    I'm pretty sure he did not want to hit Laxus back, so they can acknowledge him as a member of the guild, why else would he protect Levy ?

    Lily is the most awesome cat among all the other joke presented in this manga and its Gajeel cat. Lily was overwhelmed by Gajeel strength in the fight.

    As for the fight against GH, believe it or not...his fight was way much better than Erza fight against Azuma, or Gray vs Ultear....
    Dreyar Style

  10. #55
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Selfia, Norad
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Gray lucked out, but Erza beat Azuma. Gajeel got downed by mooks. It's like being beaten by a Team Rocket grunt then saying "so and so only beat Giovani because his Persian hit itself when it was confused." I'm with KingOfNight. He's a strong character, if day 4 was any indication he will cream Rogue, but your giving him too much credit.

  11. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,167
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    He gave a good match against Natsu, but in the end he fell for what known as "No 1 ever ever ever will beat Natsu in a serious fight not even Gildartz"

    I'm pretty sure he did not want to hit Laxus back, so they can acknowledge him as a member of the guild, why else would he protect Levy ?

    Lily is the most awesome cat among all the other joke presented in this manga and its Gajeel cat. Lily was overwhelmed by Gajeel strength in the fight.

    As for the fight against GH, believe it or not...his fight was way much better than Erza fight against Azuma, or Gray vs Ultear....
    Really now, Lily maybe the strongest cats but thats because he is the only FIGHTING cat you saw how his attacks did nothing at all to Azuma not even scratch him.
    Don't misunderstand me, i know Gajeel is strong and all but not that strong. I just don't understand why you expect so much from him. His fight against the goat and chicken may have been pretty epic but his opponents where literally a nobodies, so nobodie-sh that they were made into a goat and a chicken. Even i was surprised he was thrashed by them (yes i consider this their victory because they were pretty fine after the fight while he was out cold for the rest of the arc, had Erza not been there, they could have killed him 20 times over). While i'm sure he will own Rouge, thats as much as i see him doing nothing more really.
    And BTW he lost to Natsu because Natsu was genuinely stronger than him.

  12. #57
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Well, no matter how you look at it Gajeel is way stronger than Gray, who is just a fan-favourite and has a very strong plot-armour, thus he barely looses even if his opponents outclass him like Ultear or Rufus.
    Well, Elza against Azuma... it was beyond any logical reason. Elza's victory was one of the biggest asspulls in the manga history. Azuma literaly had the entire power of Tenrojima and the power of entire Fairy Tail (including Makarov and Gildartz) and Elza managed to take him down? That's just "a power of friendship", that's normally called asspull in a dictionary no matter how we look in it...

    Also, Gajeel powered-up considerably after timeskip during his training. I doubt that it would be an easy match for him, when he fights agasinst Rogue, but still he should win this one. And I doubt it would be as much of an asspull as it was on Gray's part.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #58
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,167
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, no matter how you look at it Gajeel is way stronger than Gray, who is just a fan-favourite and has a very strong plot-armour, thus he barely looses even if his opponents outclass him like Ultear or Rufus.
    Well, Elza against Azuma... it was beyond any logical reason. Elza's victory was one of the biggest asspulls in the manga history. Azuma literaly had the entire power of Tenrojima and the power of entire Fairy Tail (including Makarov and Gildartz) and Elza managed to take him down? That's just "a power of friendship", that's normally called asspull in a dictionary no matter how we look in it...

    Also, Gajeel powered-up considerably after timeskip during his training. I doubt that it would be an easy match for him, when he fights agasinst Rogue, but still he should win this one. And I doubt it would be as much of an asspull as it was on Gray's part.
    I highly doubt him to be stronger than Gray, the latter fought people who before the timeskip Gajeel wouldn't even put a scratch on. It's not about fan-favorite it's that Hiro showed how different the gap between Gray and Gajeel was, hell, before that darn timeskip Gray was even stronger than Natsu but this is Hiro and he can make one character stronger than it's previous superior in one chapter.

  15. #59
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I highly doubt him to be stronger than Gray, the latter fought people who before the timeskip Gajeel wouldn't even put a scratch on. It's not about fan-favorite it's that Hiro showed how different the gap between Gray and Gajeel was, hell, before that darn timeskip Gray was even stronger than Natsu but this is Hiro and he can make one character stronger than it's previous superior in one chapter.
    Gray stronger than Natsu? where did you get that idea?

  16. #60
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Selfia, Norad
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions

    Obviously, it's because kid Gray won that skirmish in the OVA.
    Not sure where I'd place Gray relative to Gajeel. He gets more screen/panel time, but I think they'd come out pretty evenly matched, based on how other fights have gone. If Rogue tries Dragon Force again I may change my mind, but as of now that's how I see it.

    As for Gray being stronger than Natsu... No. Erza is stronger unless the situation says otherwise, and Gildartz and Laxus have both proven that they're stronger, but Gray has most certainly not demonstrated that he's stronger.
    That being said, I think Gray had the best shot at becoming S-Class. Cana and Lucy didn't seem capable of taking on him and Loke, and Natsu wouldn't have found the grave.

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts