Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 92 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 92 Discussion / 93 Predictions

I do not understand SUC's plan. Saehee is targeted as a diversion that forces Shioon to save her. The SUC uses this "saving" to get a captain close to Shioon but leave the "hostage" Saehee in the infirmary. The captain, despite getting close to Shioon, keeps up the act of being Saehee and asks him to call the police??? What in world is the plan? Confusing the reader and the Sunwoo, One Moon, and Mil-Yang clans? Success !

If the whole point of this plan is to attack Shioon, they could have done a better job any other way but this.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am little confused, will re-read the chapter later on. Why did she look exactly like Saehee?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toodlydo View Post
    I do not understand SUC's plan. Saehee is targeted as a diversion that forces Shioon to save her. The SUC uses this "saving" to get a captain close to Shioon but leave the "hostage" Saehee in the infirmary. The captain, despite getting close to Shioon, keeps up the act of being Saehee and asks him to call the police??? What in world is the plan? Confusing the reader and the Sunwoo, One Moon, and Mil-Yang clans? Success !

If the whole point of this plan is to attack Shioon, they could have done a better job any other way but this.
    i think theyre want more chaos situation, and more no-murim people know about murim world

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I am little confused, will re-read the chapter later on. Why did she look exactly like Saehee?
    Her schtick is disguises, hence the whole "Thousand Faces" nickname.

As for why she kept the act up once she found Shioon, I can only guess. Maybe she was going to wait for Jinnie to leave the scene first. Although she probably thinks she is stronger than her (and might very well be), but there was no reason to make it a fight when she could've taken the relatively defenseless Shioon alone with no real trouble.

Although she ended up being exposed anyway....

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else find themselves liking the thousand faces version of Sahee better than the real one? I liked the attitude.

I agree that the disguise was pretty unbelievable even taking kung fu magic into account. I mean, Sahee is pretty "chesty" but Chunmyunrang is *ahem* impressive; and where did she hide all that hair?

Ignoring all that though, I'm really enjoying both the leadership Shioon is showing and how Sera and Jinnie have each just fallen into roles that compliment him so well. The question is....is there room Chunmyunrang to one day join the ranks of Shioon's mega-harem?
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

8. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Chunmyunrang's stealth tech is the very same one shiho used in her first encounter with gmr in season 1; http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker/v01/c007/18.html . An extremely elaborate stealth tech that can turn you into anyone, apparently making you not only look the part but act and sound the part as well. Also, apprently one of the seats conquered by gmr is dragon stealth and so he is probably epic at stealth (which means shioon's about to learn a thing or two here. Maybe even shock us against chun myun somehow).

Quote Quote:
    I agree that the disguise was pretty unbelievable even taking kung fu magic into account. I mean, Sahee is pretty "chesty" but Chunmyunrang is *ahem* impressive; and where did she hide all that hair?
    Shiho actually fooled gmr as well as the reader into thinking she was a guy until her twin terrors popped out;http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker/v01/c007/21.htmlhere Looks like you can use this technique to make chests appear and disappear at will. Someone should tell that to sosul.

I'm inclined to think that stealth tech's are the bread and butter of the heavenly maiden (shiho's clan) and that chunmyun is a rogue clan sister of shiho's. If that's the case then chun may aslo be deadly with poison techs (darts and bombs) like shiho and jinie is in a spot of trouble.

Ps: I hope chunmyun knows shiho. Things might go a bit smoother for shioon if she does.
    Last edited by blaise; November 09, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Did anyone else find themselves liking the thousand faces version of Sahee better than the real one? I liked the attitude.

Ignoring all that though, I'm really enjoying both the leadership Shioon is showing and how Sera and Jinnie have each just fallen into roles that compliment him so well. The question is....is there room Chunmyunrang to one day join the ranks of Shioon's mega-harem?
    I'm second who liked that "thousand faces version of Sahee"...

But, personaly I think, Shioon is actually really sharp !!!

You should just look at that:
    Spoiler show

He figured instantly that this is not Saehee, after touching her ... , despite the good disguise...

Heh, to think that to both Jinie as well as to Sera kicked in "a woman's intuition"(because that girl was flirting with Shioon[1], [2], who they both want for themselves), at the same time. That's why I think cheating is bad(women are so scary in those kind of situations)...

I'm not sure if "the sick girl in part 2, that was next to Saehee" is the same girl we saw "in part 1, also next to Saehee", why isn't there some kind of resemblance in appearance or am I totally wrong (except the glasses shape that's not really visible from part 1) ???

Additionally, can we be really sure SUC already captured Saehee, because it could just be that the girl next to Saehee is Sera's hidden card, or Sera's failsafe if anything goes wrong (backup plan !!!). This would also make sense to me why Sunghyun might just have asked Saehee to stay next to her, in order for them to stay hidden (it's difficult to find somebody in particular within a certan room with full of curtains, if you want to replace that person like "Chunmyunrang ", not to forget if you are not 100% that this person can even be in a room where you are looking for).
    Last edited by Monsterguy; November 09, 2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so Saehee is not even in the infirmary? so maybe SUC already got her or Chang-ho got her i really think that Jinie will be the one to fight Melon-chan and while Shioon is looking for Saehee he will encounter the final SUC captain (and i really hope Shioon will pawn him)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Other than the introduction of the Western Star last chapter, I admit I haven't been interested all that much in these latest batch of chapters. The plot is stalling once again, but the fights are decent, and here's hoping Jigun's recruits are allowed to shine because I suspect SUC isn't going to be around for much longer. Other than that, I'm of the opinion Saehee will eventually be taken by Chang-Ho, which will spark events that will test Shioon's maturity and facilitate whether he follows his mentors' steps or not.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    The twist was predicted by many, including myself. So it wasn't much of a surprise.

On the other hand, im thankful she didn't get the drop on Shioon with a backstab. It could've easily went that way with his luck >.< Jinnie was a lifesaver here.
    Yes thanks to Jinnie was a savior but if it wasn't for Sera's brain no one would have noticed.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Yes thanks to Jinnie was a savior but if it wasn't for Sera's brain no one would have noticed.
    Well, Shiwoon noticed that "Sae Hee" wasn't quite herself, and questioned that aloud... but he wouldn't have noticed

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
    Well, Shiwoon noticed that "Sae Hee" wasn't quite herself, and questioned that aloud... but he wouldn't have noticed
    I have to admit - that was kind of impressive of him to notice.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
    Yes he noticed something was wrong but he's to stupid he would rather die than attack sahee even if it isn't her

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    WOW did not expect that at all and I must say I am not a fan of that twist at all.
    Me neither. That was dumb as hell.

How would Shioon not notice the difference in her body?
    Well he ain't hittin that soooooooooo....

Maybe he was distracted but still that captain is a lot bustier than Sahee...that should have been a dead give away. I didn't know S.U.C captains could become Orochimaru whenever they wanted...
    I thought her bust shrank too.

Shioon better blast this bitch and force her to retreat with a broken bone. Or maybe this is where we will see Jinie's improvement but explaining that will be tough since she couldn't even take down the other girl captain who is a lot weaker.
    He's going to do something stupid like hold back and talk about how he doesn't like to beat up women. The broad will pretend to have a change of heart, Shioon will drop his guard, she'll attack, Jinie will get in the way and get injured again or worse, killed, the broad gets away and Shioon cries like a bitch with Jinie dying in his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by toodlydo View Post
    Attacking Shioon is just a small part of the larger plan. The SUC wants to instill terror in Korea, they want the people in our world to know the existence of the Murim, and they want the world to know that Goomoonryong is god. Shioon could be a wrench in their plan so they need to eliminate him. He's pretty damn dangerous, they realize that, so by plotting something that is intentionally chaotic they hope to unbalance Shioon, weaken him, destroy him.

I'd hit it.

Where did she hide all that chest? And those hips. GOOOOOOOOTDAYUM!!!

The question is....is there room Chunmyunrang to one day join the ranks of Shioon's mega-harem?
    Oh hell yeah bro. You know it. Shioon already called dibs on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I have to admit - that was kind of impressive of him to notice.
    Htf is that impressive? He's known Saehee for years. He'd have to be a vegetable to not notice something was wrong.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post

Htf is that impressive? He's known Saehee for years. He'd have to be a vegetable to not notice something was wrong.
    Generally speaking main characters have been shown not be that bright. So Shiwoon realizing this was impressive I thought.
    So he gets some props from me.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast