Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 603

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

  1. #271
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I think Miria and Co probably werent the only half awakened either because there has probably been tons of Warriors, and it would be wierd if only four ever managed to pull back. But when a Warrior goes over her limit she thinks there is no turning back so shell probably not attempt to pull herslef back (like jean but she already transformed) so i think it all comes down to whether a Warrior attempts to pull herself back even if shes gone other the limit ^^
    This is an excellent question, it would made a lot of sense if this was true. We already know that Miria and Clare did everything they could to return back and they succeed only because of that. But it might not be possible to return back when you cross certain point ( that was probably something only Jean was able to do, I highly doubt that Miria or anyone else would manage to return back from that kind of transformation ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  2. #272
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    When a Claymore fully awakens, they lose all of their humanity (human DNA and such) and turn into AB.

    I think that Clare as a claymore is underestimated because of low yoki energy due to her being a quarter. Most of the characters judge someone's strength by their yoki. But remember when Rigaldo fought HAwakened Clare. He admitted that he was overwhelmed and it reminded him of Isley. I believe that when Clare HAwakens, the yoma in Teresa's flesh&blood becomes the dominant DNA. So if Clare is to awaken, she should be above AO level, heck, she's a No. 1 material right now.

    What makes Clare really powerful right now are her techniques and the experience she earned through her journeys + Rafaela's memories. And regarding to Clare getting a power boost from Rafaela, in a way she did when she received her memories or knowledge but that's it. No yoki increase whatsoever.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #273
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    This is an excellent question, it would made a lot of sense if this was true. We already know that Miria and Clare did everything they could to return back and they succeed only because of that. But it might not be possible to return back when you cross certain point ( that was probably something only Jean was able to do, I highly doubt that Miria or anyone else would manage to return back from that kind of transformation ).
    yeah i think Jean had the strongest will of any warrior...the fact that her body fully awakened and yet she could hold on to her human mind really makes her remarkable.....and would Jean had been a HA or was she more then that like cuz she did more then just surpass her limit.


    wonder how helen became HA
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  5. #274
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah i think Jean had the strongest will of any warrior...the fact that her body fully awakened and yet she could hold on to her human mind really makes her remarkable.....and would Jean had been a HA or was she more then that like cuz she did more then just surpass her limit.


    wonder how helen became HA
    I think Jean was 75% Awakened or something .

    And didnt Helen say she was jsut like the male Warriors, she nearly lost it because of the pleasure you get from Yoki Release? And knowing Helen she probably got really p*ssed off anf lost control by herself XD

  6. #275
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    I wonder how Helen became Half Awakened?
    She said herself that she get a bit carried away during a mission. She probably used yo much power and get close to awakening.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  7. #276
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    She said herself that she get a bit carried away during a mission. She probably used yo much power and get close to awakening.
    yeah i ment how did she come back from it ? if her issue lied in her liiking the feeling of yoki release then it would be almost impossible to turn back?

    and do the other Ghosts know that the 4 are HA
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. #277
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichol View Post
    I think that Clare as a claymore is underestimated because of low yoki energy due to her being a quarter. Most of the characters judge someone's strength by their yoki. But remember when Rigaldo fought HAwakened Clare. He admitted that he was overwhelmed and it reminded him of Isley. I believe that when Clare HAwakens, the yoma in Teresa's flesh&blood becomes the dominant DNA. So if Clare is to awaken, she should be above AO level, heck, she's a No. 1 material right now.

    What makes Clare really powerful right now are her techniques and the experience she earned through her journeys + Rafaela's memories. And regarding to Clare getting a power boost from Rafaela, in a way she did when she received her memories or knowledge but that's it. No yoki increase whatsoever.
    Quite true, even if Clare have a small yoki she is smart and resourceful. She don't rely much on strength as she rely on strategy and tactic - and in a middle of a fight to add. As for her awakening remember that even if she is 1/4 yoma she is carrying Teresa's remains in herself. That probably gives her a big "+" when she is transforming. In addition to that she is now carrying Ilena's yoki, that also adds to her strength.

    ---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah i ment how did she come back from it ? if her issue lied in her liiking the feeling of yoki release then it would be almost impossible to turn back?
    Probably the same way like the others, she fought it as hard as she could and merged victorious. We only know so far that it's their will that enabled them to return back.

    Quote Quote:
    and do the other Ghosts know that the 4 are HA
    Probably not, Miria didn't told them about the Organization's biggest secret even if she was 7 years with them.
    And I doubt that others would told them before Miria.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  9. #278
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah i ment how did she come back from it ? if her issue lied in her liiking the feeling of yoki release then it would be almost impossible to turn back?

    and do the other Ghosts know that the 4 are HA
    Hmm thats actually a good Question, it also makes me wonder if they dont know why they wouldnt tell them? poor Cynthi and Co. they never get to know about the good stuff xD

  10. #279
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hmm thats actually a good Question, it also makes me wonder if they dont know why they wouldnt tell them? poor Cynthi and Co. they never get to know about the good stuff xD
    you would think someone like Cynthia would notice there yoki being different from the other warriors....and i am sure Galatea knows...and i would think Miria told her lover...i mean friend Tabitha
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  11. #280
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    you would think someone like Cynthia would notice there yoki being different from the other warriors....and i am sure Galatea knows...and i would think Miria told her lover...i mean friend Tabitha
    Yeah Cynthia should probably have realized, And maybe Miria told Tabatha when they were in Rabona together. And there theres Yuma... poor helpless naive Yuma, im glad shes helping out with Cassandra though XD

    And lol at Tabatha and Miria XD

  12. #281
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah Cynthia should probably have realized, And maybe Miria told Tabatha when they were in Rabona together. And there theres Yuma... poor helpless naive Yuma, im glad shes helping out with Cassandra though XD

    And lol at Tabatha and Miria XD
    ohh good ol Yuma.....she trys so hard lol(was she not the lowest digit besides clare..i think yuma was n40 which to me shows that she has progressed the most out of them all going from 40-single digit , clare dont count as she is a special case(Teresa flesh,irenes arm , etc)


    And is Tabitha not in love with miria(the way she acts toward miria is different then how the others treat her.....so its not like thats how she is treating her captain...i think she is in love with miria(who knows if miria likes her back..miria like clare seems no sexual and focused on battle/revenge ) while other warriors have very heavy sexual undertones
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  13. #282
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    ohh good ol Yuma.....she trys so hard lol(was she not the lowest digit besides clare..i think yuma was n40 which to me shows that she has progressed the most out of them all going from 40-single digit , clare dont count as she is a special case(Teresa flesh,irenes arm , etc)


    And is Tabitha not in love with miria(the way she acts toward miria is different then how the others treat her.....so its not like thats how she is treating her captain...i think she is in love with miria(who knows if miria likes her back..miria like clare seems no sexual and focused on battle/revenge ) while other warriors have very heavy sexual undertones
    Yes good old Yuma, shes definitely a tryer (and one of my fav ghosts) and shes the second oldest among the Ghosts , i wonder if Yuma has always been No.40 and not another Rank below that :3.

    And Tabtha is the second coming of Roxanne XD. Although i dont think shes in love with her its more like blind admiration shes probably really grateful to Miria too, all the Ghosts are, but shes not shy about showing it !

  14. #283
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yes good old Yuma, shes definitely a tryer (and one of my fav ghosts) and shes the second oldest among the Ghosts , i wonder if Yuma has always been No.40 and not another Rank below that :3.

    And Tabtha is the second coming of Roxanne XD. Although i dont think shes in love with her its more like blind admiration shes probably really grateful to Miria too, all the Ghosts are, but shes not shy about showing it !
    lol and clearly miria cares for them nothing says i love you like cutting you down and rushing off to my death lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. #284
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    lol and clearly miria cares for them nothing says i love you like cutting you down and rushing off to my death lol
    Yeah, Miria was pretty Heartless when she did that to Tabtha i mean kncok her out yes, but dont almost cut her in half O.o

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #285
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Kenya
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Great post DK. I would like to hear your ideas on how Raphael's style is kamikaze specifically, there is canon here that I've probably totally forgotten on why that fight style would suggest that the aggressor has to intentionally enter a fight with this style with the only outcome being death or victory.
    Ah, I forgot to use some punctuation. I meant to say Clare's nearly awakening (what some people call Queen of Blades, what she did against Rigaldo) is the kamikaze attack, not Rafaela's technique.

    Quote Quote:
    Also, I have mentioned before, can a QS and RFS be stacked? Also where is PYS in this? Because Clare has them all.
    Clare has already combined PYS with the QS to target a specific yoki, and I would say they compliment each other very well, though it's not really needed unless you want some form of precision.

    I believe Rafaela's technique can be used with QS as well, especially when dealing with someone who is cloaked, or releasing too much yoki. I consider it somewhat inferior though since it basically relies on your opponent having already made a move, which could be dangerous. But I guess when you have the QS as answer it's a bit of a moot point, no?

    And like you said, Clare has them all, and she's probably going to combine them. I'm wondering whether it would not be difficult for the brain (or whatever organ Claymore use to sense yoki) to interpret the signals coming in from PYS and Rafaela's technique.

    PYS gives you data a split second before the other tech does. If Clare is as good as Teresa, she actually should be already moving before Rafa's tech (we really need a name for that!) kicks in. How do you manage a prediction with the real-time event when they are happening almost simultaneously? But being the furthest thing from a physicist or mathematician I'm probably missing something here.

    Quote Quote:
    Also I'm not sure how the Destroyer has feelings or is capable of any morality whatsoever: Good or Evil. I thought that all the Destroyer as an entity knows is eradication of all life.
    Agreed, and now looking back at my speculation, I can see that the Destroyer would have reverted to its chaotic self soon after being released. The only other explanation I can come up with is that Clare left some sort of instructions, but it's thin at best.

    But if that was Priscilla in command, it's odd that she would ignore Clare, the one person she has been looking for so long. Maybe she was really hungry.

    On Half-Awakening, indeed the Org was most likely aware of it (Helen's clothes would attest to that). It would be cool to know if at some point in the past they tried some experiments of that nature.

    Either way, it's an interesting phenomenon, with a lot of potential: rapid growth in strength, perhaps better yoki control or yoki quality, I'm not sure what it is. And going over the limit and coming back possibly decreases the chances of awakening; as you get to know that line you can push it further away.

    Then again, the Org wanted a controllable AB, so the above line of thought wasn't in their goals.
    Shiro 2

New Reply
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts