Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah, Miria was pretty Heartless when she did that to Tabtha i mean kncok her out yes, but dont almost cut her in half O.o
    Love the Avatar ! Roxy is amazing she owned those twins like they were nothing lol.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Love the Avatar ! Roxy is amazing she owned those twins like they were nothing lol.
    Lol thanx, ive changed it to Cass now though XD

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol thanx, ive changed it to Cass now though XD
    *munch* *munch* *munch*

hehehehe Hysteria really hated being ignored lol she said it like 4 times........ now she said her head was all foggy and the only clear thing was that she had to kill the other warriors......i want to know why roxannes head was not "foggy" there has to be a reason !
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

*munch* *munch* *munch*

hehehehe Hysteria really hated being ignored lol she said it like 4 times........ now she said her head was all foggy and the only clear thing was that she had to kill the other warriors......i want to know why roxannes head was not "foggy" there has to be a reason !
    Haha Cassandra made my day when she owned Roxanne the way she did XD

And Hysteris had reason to say that to Miria, she actually was ignoring her XD

And with Roxanne there are two reasons, Dae either let her go out with her memories, because if they were all brainless whos to say they wouldnt have truned on each other after the rebellion, because they wouldnt have recognized each other and thought they were part of the rebellion (hilarious if that happened) Or Roxanne never had her memories back at all, maybe she just remebered Cassandra ?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha Cassandra made my day when she owned Roxanne the way she did XD

And Hysteris had reason to say that to Miria, she actually was ignoring her XD

And with Roxanne there are two reasons, Dae either let her go out with her memories, because if they were all brainless whos to say they wouldnt have truned on each other after the rebellion, because they wouldnt have recognized each other and thought they were part of the rebellion (hilarious if that happened) Or Roxanne never had her memories back at all, maybe she just remebered Cassandra ?
    she called the others "revived ones" and said they were fools for not even remembering there own names....she also stated that it was the first time she seen Hysteria , but she knew she fought in the same Era as Cassandra ...so to me that makes it seem like she can remember everything ...and when cassys wounds reopened roxanne said "oh she must be remembering her final moments/her moment of death".... Maybe Dae had no reason to wipe her mind as she was mean and cold hearted as is doubt she would care about killing warriors i am sure she is just glad to be alive again(although it is possible that she is unaware of her own revival)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

she called the others "revived ones" and said they were fools for not even remembering there own names....she also stated that it was the first time she seen Hysteria , but she knew she fought in the same Era as Cassandra ...so to me that makes it seem like she can remember everything ...and when cassys wounds reopened roxanne said "oh she must be remembering her final moments/her moment of death".... Maybe Dae had no reason to wipe her mind as she was mean and cold hearted as is doubt she would care about killing warriors i am sure she is just glad to be alive again(although it is possible that she is unaware of her own revival)
    Lol, Roxanne is a mystery to us all (pray Yagi gives us more insight on her) wasnt Cassandra revived last though? So maybe she saw Cassandra being revived and then thought Hysteria was revived too but didnt know she was?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, Roxanne is a mystery to us all (pray Yagi gives us more insight on her) wasnt Cassandra revived last though? So maybe she saw Cassandra being revived and then thought Hysteria was revived too but didnt know she was?
    i have no idea in what order they were revived in but if you look at when they are first released Roxanne is in the front ahead of everyone else so maybe Roxanne was revived first.....hell for all we know her and Dae could have been pals lol..

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i have no idea in what order they were revived in but if you look at when they are first released Roxanne is in the front ahead of everyone else so maybe Roxanne was revived first.....hell for all we know her and Dae could have been pals lol..
    Oh god imagine it ! Roxanne and Dae experimenting on other Claymore O.o

And Didnt Miria say in 132 that Cassandra was the last abyssal one brought forth by the Organization, and Clare said it this chapter. And we know Cassandra Awakened first so that can only mean she was resurrected last (i think) ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god imagine it ! Roxanne and Dae experimenting on other Claymore O.o

And Didnt Miria say in 132 that Cassandra was the last abyssal one brought forth by the Organization, and Clare said it this chapter. And we know Cassandra Awakened first so that can only mean she was resurrected last (i think) ^^
    last one alive.? thats how i took it

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

last one alive.? thats how i took it
    Ah silly me, i just re read 132 and Miria said the last of the Abyssals, but the n clare said in this chapter that shes the last they brought forth ?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah silly me, i just re read 132 and Miria said the last of the Abyssals, but the n clare said in this chapter that shes the last they brought forth ?
    How dose clare even know anything about cassandra ...unless she was just repeating what miria said

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

How dose clare even know anything about cassandra ...unless she was just repeating what miria said
    I think she was repeating xD although she may have jsut been saying what she thought herself XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I still belive that Raki will be a key element in the Prissy's fight since i'm quite convinced that she actually cares for him.
    It doesn't matter if the evil Prissy doesn't care, Prissy doesn't have only that personality, she also has the "innocent" one.
    Even if the evil personality is the dominant one, it's very probable that she can't kill Raki anyway since that would power up the innocent personality too much.

So no, i don't think at all that Prissy saved Raki "just as a parting gift", imo she saved him or because she unconsciously actually cared or because she feared the after-effects of his death.

-------------------------------------------------

Also, there would be nothing strange if there were other half-awakened warriors in the past, most of them wouldn't even realize that they are HA anyway (afterall it's not that Helen or Deneve would have understood on their own that they were HA......)
    Last edited by MalakTawus; December 08, 2012 at 05:14 PM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I still belive that Raki will be a key element in the Prissy's fight since i'm quite convinced that she actually cares for him.
    It doesn't matter if the evil Prissy doesn't care, Prissy doesn't have only that personality, she also has the "innocent" one.
    Even if the evil personality is the dominant one, it's very probable that she can't kill Raki anyway since that would power up the innocent personality too much.

So no, i don't think at all that Prissy saved Raki "just as a parting gift", imo she saved him or because she unconsciously actually cared or because she feared the after-effects of his death.

-------------------------------------------------

Also, there would be nothing strange if there were other half-awakened warriors in the past, most of them wouldn't even realize that they are HA anyway (afterall it's not that Helen or Deneve would have understood on their own that they were HA......)
    Maybe something stopped her subconsciously kinda like Jeans wedge on Clare? (although Priscilla didnt start crying XD)

And wasnt Miria the one that named them Half-Awakened ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I agree, Priscilla care about Raki for taking care of her for this last 7 years. But giving that she is supercrazy, her personalities are mixed. And who knows what is in her head now when she had those two personalities + destroyer.
    Let us just hope that Yagi wil lnot give us anime ending, but giving that I heard some tiem ago that he didn; like the anime ending at all gives me hope that he wil lthink of something else beside "Clare don't kill her, she is so cute!!!"
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast