Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 603

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

  1. #451
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    That's a thought, I could see Riful-Duff (if Riful-Duff truly is a "SAO") pull the Destroyer out of Priscilla.
    I don't see how Riful-Duff could be a "Sword Art Online"

    -------------------------------------------------------

    Anyway i want to add that even if Claire's QS is really only at Irene's QS level (tbh i still have some doubts), Claire has much more than just the QS so it's not right to say that Claire is just as strong as Irene.....

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #452
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Winterfell
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    I agree Clare have one arsenal of techniques however the only strongest two would be youki reading and Quick sword the others are useless even before reaching the Irene level sword Quick sword always was the stronger technique she have, but now even it clare know the fighting style of rafhaela nothing implies that style it the best or stronger at least I don't think it stronger or better after all a claymore having a strong level of youki or strength does not mean her fighting style it stronger or best

  4. #453
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    True, but the key point is that Claire has potentially a yoki that is immensely greater than Irene, that's why it's possible for Claire to defeat Prissy while it's impossible for Irene.

    Also don't understimate Raphaela's knowledge, her technique is basically the missing thing that Claire needed to create a perfect style, now QS+PSY+YF is no doubt the most crazy style that a warrior ever had, all that Claire needs now to face Prissy is "just" an immense yoki, but something tells me that that immense yoki is already inside her.

    Anyway, Claire as yet to find out her "big mistake" that Raph was talking about, it seems to me that Yagi has yet to reveal a big "secret" about Claire, i wonder what it is....

  5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #454
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Winterfell
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    I supposed that mistake rafaela was talking about it referred to taking revenge again Priscilla after all Priscilla was acting under the organization orders it clare really want revenge she would have done again the organization and about all that damn orsay or orzay because it someone got more reason it no miria because miria friend was one awakening while teresa was a claymore it their duty to exterminate mindless monster like the friend of miria and such

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #455
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Anyway, Claire as yet to find out her "big mistake" that Raph was talking about, it seems to me that Yagi has yet to reveal a big "secret" about Claire, i wonder what it is....
    To me it's another question: how did Raphaela knew that exactly Clare would come to see her? And how did she knew that much about her to tell her that she is making one big mistake?
    Why would number five known so much about lowest ranking warrior who got caught running free?

    I think it's part of some Rubel master plan that involved years of making and various characters taking actions.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #456
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    To me it's another question: how did Raphaela knew that exactly Clare would come to see her? And how did she knew that much about her to tell her that she is making one big mistake?
    Why would number five known so much about lowest ranking warrior who got caught running free?

    I think it's part of some Rubel master plan that involved years of making and various characters taking actions.

    Ehm, Raphaela and Claire's minds and bodies were connected, it wouldn't be so strange for Raph to be able to "read" Claire (not to mention that Raph was also able to do soul link).

    Also it's quite probable Raph knew Teresa, so it makes sense for her to know things about Claire.

  11. #457
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    What i want to know lol is how exactly did Raphaela draw Clare to her fused self before she Awakened ? Did she use a mild form of Yoki synch ? Or did she attempt a Soul Link with Clare? Because didnt Clare say her head hurt cant really remember

  12. #458
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    I supposed that mistake rafaela was talking about it referred to taking revenge again Priscilla after all Priscilla was acting under the organization orders it clare really want revenge she would have done again the organization and about all that damn orsay or orzay because it someone got more reason it no miria because miria friend was one awakening while teresa was a claymore it their duty to exterminate mindless monster like the friend of miria and such
    It's possible.
    Personally i think Raph is referring to something completely different,we'll see.

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    What i want to know lol is how exactly did Raphaela draw Clare to her fused self before she Awakened ? Did she use a mild form of Yoki synch ? Or did she attempt a Soul Link with Clare? Because didnt Clare say her head hurt cant really remember
    Probably Raph didn't draw Claire at all (like she said), but it was Claire or "something" inside Claire to create that "link".

  13. #459
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Personally i think Raph is referring to something completely different,we'll see.
    Raphaela might know something none of us know at all, even Miria. She di work under Rubel after all and we know hes rather "loud mouthed" when it comes to the Organization or other things concerning them O.o

    ---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post


    Probably Raph didn't draw Claire at all (like she said), but it was Claire or "something" inside Claire to create that "link".
    Illena's arm maybe ? Teresa's flesh ? Because those two did come into contact with her and maybe they have "lingering thoughts" like Priscilla in Hytseria when she remebered Teresa ??

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #460
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Also it's quite probable Raph knew Teresa, so it makes sense for her to know things about Claire.
    Chapter 64, pg 19.

    Raphaela met Teresa in a chance encounter while Teresa was a child trainee. Raphaela was quite a bit older claymore than she (she already only had one eye when she ran into Teresa). On page 20, the manga time skips far into the future. Rubel walks into Raphaela's cave and says "Teresa is dead." Raphaela is like "!" Then Rubel tells her she's back into the organization at Number 5, if she'll go kill her sister.

    So we know that Raphaela knew of Teresa and had a chance encounter w/her as a trainee, and, probably heard stories of the girl Teresa was dragging along in her last days. But it would seem that the two didn't really "know" each other. And it suggests that Raphaela was still exiled from the Org while Teresa was active.

    Although this would sure be a juicy extra, if Raphaela and Teresa had further encounters.
    Last edited by fluorideconspiracy; December 13, 2012 at 03:51 AM.

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #461
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Ehm, Raphaela and Claire's minds and bodies were connected, it wouldn't be so strange for Raph to be able to "read" Claire (not to mention that Raph was also able to do soul link).
    I don't think so, if Raphaela was able to read Clare in such detail then how is it possible that she didn't knew about Ilena and QS until Clare used that on her?
    She was quite surprised when Clare used that, if she was really able to read her mind she would have known that. I think there is more to that here than simple mind reading, everything is just too well placed together...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #462
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    @fluorideconspiracy

    Quote Quote:
    But it would seem that the two didn't really "know" each other. And it suggests that Raphaela was still exiled from the Org while Teresa was active.

    Although this would sure be a juicy extra, if Raphaela and Teresa had further encounters.
    It's not true imo that it seems that the two really didn't know each other, for all we know it's 100% possible that the two had other encounters and that they knew each other very well.

    @Brother Coa

    Quote Quote:
    I don't think so, if Raphaela was able to read Clare in such detail then how is it possible that she didn't knew about Ilena and QS until Clare used that on her?
    From what Raph said, it seems that her conscoiusness wasn't rebuilt in a very stable manner, it's not strange that Raph didn't "read" every memory (it also makes sense that Raph couldn't do a perfect reading and focused only on the memories connected to Claire's strongest emotions)

    In case you haven't noticed Raph also asked "witch one of you is Claire?" when in truth she obviously already know who was Claire.
    Her "persona" wasn't completely and perfectly rebuilt, that's quite obvious imo.....and like Raph said herself, she was focusing only on what "Claire needs to know", and clearly the fact that Irene taught Claire the QS was not relevant to Raph's objective, simple as that.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #463
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Anyway, I hope Yagi will gives us something in the future chapters to finally show us what happened to Ilena.
    I was so exited with rumors for the previous chapter, about the one armed long hair women appearing. I was so sad when it turned out to be zombie Riful

    I really hope that she will appear before this battle is over, to help Clare and the others defeat Priscilla.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  22. #464
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Anyway, I hope Yagi will gives us something in the future chapters to finally show us what happened to Ilena.
    I was so exited with rumors for the previous chapter, about the one armed long hair women appearing. I was so sad when it turned out to be zombie Riful

    I really hope that she will appear before this battle is over, to help Clare and the others defeat Priscilla.

    I also was very excited with the rumors about Irene......but i have to admit that i couldn't be disappointed when i saw chibi-Riful 'cause i totally loved Riful, so if she there is a little possibility to have back in the story a character somehow connected with her i can hope that not only her form but even her cunning attitude will be conserved (and that was the best part imo,lol)

  23. #465
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Raphaela is turning out to be one of the most intriguing, mysterious, important and awesome claymores. Go Raph!

  24. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts