Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Maybe they were friends during training ? Because didnt Teresa say its been long time since she saw her or something XD maybe Teresa, Illena, Sophia and Noel were all part of the same class and they lost contact after Teresa was promoted to a Single Digit ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I also think that Teresa and Irene trained together.
    Irene had the mission to kill Teresa and it was her "duty", but when she talked to Claire about Teresa it seemed to me that there was kindness in her words so i guess they knew each other pretty well.
    This is one of the reasons why I really want to see the Rockwell Hill Massacre period. Hysteria was No. 1 at a time when Teresa's generation was "fresh from the factory," so to speak. Could Teresa, Irene, Sophia and Noel have been in the same class? Sophia and Noel seem to be from the next batch, but that's just conjecture. What were their ranks then? Did they participate in Hysteria's purge? Did Irene already have the QS at this time, or did a near-death experience with Hysteria prompt her to create such an awesome offensive-defensive technique? Did Sophia and Noel keep making snide comments at each other even while Hysteria was pwning them? Yagi, make it happen!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Maybe Illena was in the twenties or something XD Like you said I imagine Sophia and Noel to be after Teresa and Illenas Gen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 7 more days

I predict that we will see more fight, maybe even few deaths ( AB's at least, I highly doubt that any of Ghosts will die. There will be probably some few minor injuries ). I guess that Cassandra will make some damage in next chapter, zombie Riful too ( at least until Prissy regain some of her power and then she will crush her ). What I am hoping to see is little more MiB conversation, Daae and Rubel always manage to have intellectual and philosophical conversations while living hell is all around them.
    I also wonder if Chronos and Lars will actually do something now or will they sit down and watch while their comrades die.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fermat View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I really want to see the Rockwell Hill Massacre period. Hysteria was No. 1 at a time when Teresa's generation was "fresh from the factory," so to speak. Could Teresa, Irene, Sophia and Noel have been in the same class? Sophia and Noel seem to be from the next batch, but that's just conjecture. What were their ranks then? Did they participate in Hysteria's purge? Did Irene already have the QS at this time, or did a near-death experience with Hysteria prompt her to create such an awesome offensive-defensive technique? Did Sophia and Noel keep making snide comments at each other even while Hysteria was pwning them? Yagi, make it happen!
    I also would like to see the RHM, but tbh atm the manga is in a very "active" moment, so i wouldn't want an extra chapter for now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I also wonder if Chronos and Lars will actually do something now or will they sit down and watch while their comrades die.
    I wonder that too, maybe theyll observe the clash between Riful-Doll and Priscilla, just to get a grasp of how the fight will turn out and if they see a slight chance of the Riful-Doll gaining the upperhand they may assist the Ghosts and Vets to quickly finish Cassandra so that they can go after Priscilla ??

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I also would like to see the RHM, but tbh atm the manga is in a very "active" moment, so i wouldn't want an extra chapter for now.
    True, that.

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I wonder that too, maybe theyll observe the clash between Riful-Doll and Priscilla, just to get a grasp of how the fight will turn out and if they see a slight chance of the Riful-Doll gaining the upperhand they may assist the Ghosts and Vets to quickly finish Cassandra so that they can go after Priscilla ??
    Somehow, I see this happening. A few of the ABs will likely perish, then when Octavia gets hurt, Chronos and Lars may pop up to help, saying something akin to, "Let us show you how it's done." I really don't see them being much help offense-wise, honestly. I mean, AOs are supposedly leagues above their kin. I guess they'll probably just distract Cassandra long enough for Clare to get a deciding blow in, and then go after Priscilla, who by this time, I presume, has defeated quasi-Riful though likely sustaining some degree of damage herself.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I guess they'll probably just distract Cassandra long enough for Clare to get a deciding blow in, and then go after Priscilla, who by this time, I presume, has defeated quasi-Riful though likely sustaining some degree of damage herself.
    I seriously hope that the Riful-doll doesn't die yet. To bring her in so quickly, without an explanation, and then just kill her would be ridiculous. I want to see more fighting fro those two. Maybe Riful-doll can deliver some real damage to priscilla.
    Last edited by Claymore1; December 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Maybe Riful-doll can deliver some real damage to priscilla.
    She most certainly will. She is allegedly beyond-AO in terms of power level, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I seriously hope that the Riful-doll doesn't die yet. To bring her in so quickly, without an explanation, and then just kill her would be ridiculous. I want to see more fighting fro those two.
    Yagi will most certainly insert that explanation somewhere. Perhaps after Clare and company defeat Cassandra, the scene will shift back to Priscilla and quasi-Riful fighting, and then the beginning of the next scene will talk about the origins of the quasi-Riful being. I'm thinking something similar to the way Roxanne and Cassandra's story was presented. A big chunk of the battle sequences was Hysteria vs Miria, then there was a brief glimpse of Cassandra's battle against ARN and an intriguing quote from Roxanne towards the end, leading to the next scene, "The Nicknames' Origin."

Oh, and one more thing... To those for whom it matters: Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Fermat; December 25, 2012 at 02:12 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope. Yagi will jump back to Raftela and Detreich back at Org HQ ...I'd definitely have to chuckle if that happened.

14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I Predict.....

more Priscilla and Riful fighting.....
    just when Riful have the upper hand.....
    Priscilla slaughters her.

Galatea shows up and help
    but something is happening to Cassandra???

Im allow to dream.....

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Yagi will give an explanation about that Riful doll.

I hope the new chapter will be released earlier just like last year but too bad it was almost 27 pages only.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL CLAYMORE'S FANS!!!

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas everyone

About this (ongoing) debate abot Clare's true strength, Yogi has been giving us hints all along, it is not something that is cming out of the Blue.
    As per saying that Clare has done nothing and is a "failure" due to her depending on Irene's arm and Qs, it is so blatantly ridiculous that it borders on inane. It would be like saying no warrior has a true strength of their own, becaus eitis all due to the Yoma flesh they are being given. It's the combination Strong Will + inner DNA mix + skills that make a warrior.Claire's skills were still lacking but are now top notch (takes time), and her Will is among the strongest there is.

Now as per the Yoki mix, as some have said, it is not something that is linear, and nobody can predict the strength of a warrior just based on the source of the yoma flesh, or they would have made #1 type warriors all along instead of ending up with weak 40+ numbers.

From the very beginning, Yagi was giving us hints about Clare:

- Clare nearly awakens during the fight vs a strongYoma in Rabona, but plls back, which is "supposed" to be impossible.
    - At their first encounter, Miria says of Clare "it was like I was in front of the strongest Warrior"
    - During the Slayer's Arc AB Male hunt, Clare not only avoids death, she is instrumental in killing it, a feat that neither Helen (#22) or Deneve (#15) were even close of doing. In fact it could be said that with her technique she approached the effectiveness of #6 Miria, and allowed the group to kill the AB which visibly they were not about to do without her.
    - Right after that hunt, Raki mentions of Clare "You have been amazing lately, no matter how many Yomas we encounter". And Clare confirms that she has increased her PYS skill to the point of sensing and being able to take down any number of Yomas surrounding her.
    - Clare manages to deflect Ophelias special attack using her PYS, but her lack of high level skills prevent her from being effective. Once she has merge with Irene's arm, her raw useable Yoki increases (she was able to use the QS at 10% of Irene's -before- merge, and with her weak arm).
    - In Riful's lair, she re-imagines a use for her PYS after witnessing Galatea's power and helps Jean revert her awakening (again, supposed to be impossible). Using the QS + PYS along with Galatea's ability andJean's drill, they beat Dauf, who is probably the strongest Awakened #2 ever featured in the story.
    - In Pieta we see that out of sheer strength of Will she has finally mastered (enough) the QS to be called by Flora (#8) an equal in speed rather than precision
    - Against Rigaldo, one of the strongest #2 Male AB in the story, who defeated with ease every warrior up to Rank 6 (Miria), Clare develops a partial awakening and shreds him, eventually again preventing her own full awakening thanks to Jean.
    - From there, Clare learns to also master the Windcutter, which she will demonstrate with brio against Agatha (awakened #2)
    - 7 years later, and after having merged with the destroyer and Pris in a blob, we still have to see Clare using her real power.

Imo, Clare isn't a linear power increase character, it is more like a logarithmic curve.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Claire was not equal in speed with Flora, Claire was faster. They were equal in strenght (and Flora was more precise).

.....oh, and Dauf was #3, not #2, but i'm sure it was just a typo
    Last edited by MalakTawus; December 26, 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking if Clare was fighting awaken Hysteria or Roxanne instead of Cassandra this chapter, I am more incline to believe that Clare would've stop either one already. Both awakened Hysteria and Roxanne were shown to be lacking in regenerative ability. Especially awaken Hysteria who was also lacking in long range attacks and rely on her small body to attack, if she attack Clare head on as she ususal does, then it would be over very soon for her. IMO, Clare with PSY, yoki field, and Quicksword is not someone awaken Hysteria could just fly by with her speed. Once Hysteria is within range of Clare, Clare could probably just Quicksword her into pieces like she did with Cassandra's tentacle heads.
    Clare with PYS and yoki field could probably predict Roxanne's claws whips and claws shooting attacks, even if she can't predict all correctly, she still has Quicksword to defend herself to wait out all of the claws shooting. Once Clare lands some hits, it would over soon for Roxanne, again due to lack of regenerative ability.

In a sense, awaken Cassandra is much stronger than both awaken Hysteria and Roxanne in the regeneration department.

I believe Clare is indeed really strong, at least a Number 1 level in power now. But, so was Irene, the creator of the Quickword, the cursed Number 2 of Teresa's generation.

Edit.
    Speaking of cursed Number 2, I don't see a very good ending for awaken Number 2 Wild Horse Octavia, Number 2s in Claymore have all been cursed or Yagi sensei has something against Number 2s. lol Take look back to all the Number 2s and even those who have been a Number 2 before... You will see what I mean by cursed Number 2. lol
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; December 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM.

24. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast