Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
^ Maybe Illena was in the twenties or something XD Like you said I imagine Sophia and Noel to be after Teresa and Illenas Gen
Only 7 more days
I predict that we will see more fight, maybe even few deaths ( AB's at least, I highly doubt that any of Ghosts will die. There will be probably some few minor injuries ). I guess that Cassandra will make some damage in next chapter, zombie Riful too ( at least until Prissy regain some of her power and then she will crush her ). What I am hoping to see is little more MiB conversation, Daae and Rubel always manage to have intellectual and philosophical conversations while living hell is all around them.
I also wonder if Chronos and Lars will actually do something now or will they sit down and watch while their comrades die.
I seriously hope that the Riful-doll doesn't die yet. To bring her in so quickly, without an explanation, and then just kill her would be ridiculous. I want to see more fighting fro those two. Maybe Riful-doll can deliver some real damage to priscilla.Quote:
Last edited by Claymore1; December 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
Oh, and one more thing... To those for whom it matters: Merry Christmas!
Last edited by Fermat; December 25, 2012 at 02:12 AM.
Nope. Yagi will jump back to Raftela and Detreich back at Org HQ ...I'd definitely have to chuckle if that happened.
more Priscilla and Riful fighting.....
just when Riful have the upper hand.....
Priscilla slaughters her.
Galatea shows up and help
but something is happening to Cassandra???
Im allow to dream.....
I hope Yagi will give an explanation about that Riful doll.
I hope the new chapter will be released earlier just like last year but too bad it was almost 27 pages only.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL CLAYMORE'S FANS!!!
Merry Christmas everyone
About this (ongoing) debate abot Clare's true strength, Yogi has been giving us hints all along, it is not something that is cming out of the Blue.
As per saying that Clare has done nothing and is a "failure" due to her depending on Irene's arm and Qs, it is so blatantly ridiculous that it borders on inane. It would be like saying no warrior has a true strength of their own, becaus eitis all due to the Yoma flesh they are being given. It's the combination Strong Will + inner DNA mix + skills that make a warrior.Claire's skills were still lacking but are now top notch (takes time), and her Will is among the strongest there is.
Now as per the Yoki mix, as some have said, it is not something that is linear, and nobody can predict the strength of a warrior just based on the source of the yoma flesh, or they would have made #1 type warriors all along instead of ending up with weak 40+ numbers.
From the very beginning, Yagi was giving us hints about Clare:
- Clare nearly awakens during the fight vs a strongYoma in Rabona, but plls back, which is "supposed" to be impossible.
- At their first encounter, Miria says of Clare "it was like I was in front of the strongest Warrior"
- During the Slayer's Arc AB Male hunt, Clare not only avoids death, she is instrumental in killing it, a feat that neither Helen (#22) or Deneve (#15) were even close of doing. In fact it could be said that with her technique she approached the effectiveness of #6 Miria, and allowed the group to kill the AB which visibly they were not about to do without her.
- Right after that hunt, Raki mentions of Clare "You have been amazing lately, no matter how many Yomas we encounter". And Clare confirms that she has increased her PYS skill to the point of sensing and being able to take down any number of Yomas surrounding her.
- Clare manages to deflect Ophelias special attack using her PYS, but her lack of high level skills prevent her from being effective. Once she has merge with Irene's arm, her raw useable Yoki increases (she was able to use the QS at 10% of Irene's -before- merge, and with her weak arm).
- In Riful's lair, she re-imagines a use for her PYS after witnessing Galatea's power and helps Jean revert her awakening (again, supposed to be impossible). Using the QS + PYS along with Galatea's ability andJean's drill, they beat Dauf, who is probably the strongest Awakened #2 ever featured in the story.
- In Pieta we see that out of sheer strength of Will she has finally mastered (enough) the QS to be called by Flora (#8) an equal in speed rather than precision
- Against Rigaldo, one of the strongest #2 Male AB in the story, who defeated with ease every warrior up to Rank 6 (Miria), Clare develops a partial awakening and shreds him, eventually again preventing her own full awakening thanks to Jean.
- From there, Clare learns to also master the Windcutter, which she will demonstrate with brio against Agatha (awakened #2)
- 7 years later, and after having merged with the destroyer and Pris in a blob, we still have to see Clare using her real power.
Imo, Clare isn't a linear power increase character, it is more like a logarithmic curve.
Claire was not equal in speed with Flora, Claire was faster. They were equal in strenght (and Flora was more precise).
.....oh, and Dauf was #3, not #2, but i'm sure it was just a typo
Last edited by MalakTawus; December 26, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
I've been thinking if Clare was fighting awaken Hysteria or Roxanne instead of Cassandra this chapter, I am more incline to believe that Clare would've stop either one already. Both awakened Hysteria and Roxanne were shown to be lacking in regenerative ability. Especially awaken Hysteria who was also lacking in long range attacks and rely on her small body to attack, if she attack Clare head on as she ususal does, then it would be over very soon for her. IMO, Clare with PSY, yoki field, and Quicksword is not someone awaken Hysteria could just fly by with her speed. Once Hysteria is within range of Clare, Clare could probably just Quicksword her into pieces like she did with Cassandra's tentacle heads.
Clare with PYS and yoki field could probably predict Roxanne's claws whips and claws shooting attacks, even if she can't predict all correctly, she still has Quicksword to defend herself to wait out all of the claws shooting. Once Clare lands some hits, it would over soon for Roxanne, again due to lack of regenerative ability.
In a sense, awaken Cassandra is much stronger than both awaken Hysteria and Roxanne in the regeneration department.
I believe Clare is indeed really strong, at least a Number 1 level in power now. But, so was Irene, the creator of the Quickword, the cursed Number 2 of Teresa's generation.
Speaking of cursed Number 2, I don't see a very good ending for awaken Number 2 Wild Horse Octavia, Number 2s in Claymore have all been cursed or Yagi sensei has something against Number 2s. lol Take look back to all the Number 2s and even those who have been a Number 2 before... You will see what I mean by cursed Number 2. lol
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; December 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM.