Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Lool... Miria is awesome but Clare is the main protagonist of Claymore. She has been from the beginning.
    And I cannot believe there are guys who hate her.... She is smart, resourceful, pretty and she care about others more than herself.
    But everyone has their own taste I assume, yeah she did some stupid things in the manga. She is not miss perfect ( thank God Emperor for that ), she has flaws - but that makes her only more Human.
    And most importantly, she work her way from weakest warrior to the most powerful warrior on the continent, and that is by all standards epic.
    i will give u that clare sorta cares more then miria....the moment miria struck down Tabitha and went to face the org alone she lost all credit with me...that was pathetic and selfish...honestly something i would have expected from clare not Miria
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Clare would never struck down her own ally for her gain, she could do that to Cynthia or Uma while they were on their way to the lands of the west. She just wanted to run away, but not harm them even if she was more than able to them the same thing Miria did to Tabitha.
    I ma sorry but you clearly do not know Clare - she is the Crusader of the Righteous, the Paragon, the Lawful Good character. She showed this trough entire manga, she may hate her friends helping her ( because she is afraid that someone will die for her sake and she don't want to see anyone suffer anymore ) but she would never cut them down.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the destroyer still battling priscilla, or has she completely overcome its influence? In any case, the battle scene reminds me of kitty-duff vs priscilla, which merely lasted 2 seconds.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

oh, and it is really a great chapter. every chapter without raki is awesome!

next chapter, we will see the awakened form from octavia and the others!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I'm excited to see someone kicking Priscilla's ass, I wonder what will happen after. How will the ghosts Claire deal with three monstrous beings, whose power levels are over 9000 ...and what exactly happened to the destroyer? last time I checked, Prissy and Raciella were (mentally) battling to control the body. Who won?? In these panels ,Prissy looks like her old self, yet she retained some of the destroyer's abilities (indeed, it seems that she was about to absorb the new being).
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gene for the early chapter! <3

Here is my translation! =)

Chapter 133 - Resonance and Gathering

• Helen: What?... This yoki, it is like...
    • Miria: Don't stop! We need to focus all our attention on the opponent up ahead right now. It's here.
    • Clare: This is the last Abyssal One created by the organization..... Cassandra,
    • Miria: Be careful! At this kind of position her movements are ridiculously fast.
    • Clare: Tch.
    • Helen: Clare!
    • Clare: It's been 7 years already...
    • Helen: Quicksword!
    • Helen: Wha..
    • Helen: Stro... Strong.
    • Helen: Quicksword.... was it that strong?
    • Clare: {This is the result from the training of Windcutter while my yoki is sealed for 7 years at the northern land... The body which is the support has increased in abilities, thus, its power and speed greatly exceed from 7 years ago.}
    • Clare: {7 years already past, can it finally be compared to Irene's Quicksword from that time...}
    • Miria: {We are fighting at the frontline, our main duty is to stop Cassandra from advancing.} {Let Cassandra focuses on us as her enemy, meanwhile, from the back Tabitha, Cynthia, and Yuma would yoki synchronize with her in order to try and find what's left of her self back. Thus, it would stop her from merging with Priscilla.
    • Helen: She's not stopping at all. Impossible, she should have received significant damage already.
    • Dae: Hehehe... Useless struggle...
    • Dae: This minimal level of attack by the warriors, to Cassandra it's only flies in her eyes.
    • Dae: There is no need to stop, only needs to use level like shoo them away with her hands is sufficient.
    • Miria: Damn.. Damn...Damn...
    • Yuma: Damn.. what's going on. Let's not even say to attempt yoki synchronization, can't even stop her movement yet.
    • Cynthia: Tabitha-san, what is that huge yoki that appeared just now.
    • Tabitha: Not sure... It's very similar to that certain person.
    • Riful-Doll: I hate you!
    • Lars: Hey hey hey...What has the situation really become...
    • Lars: In a place like this, it appears another one that is something else that surpasses the Abyssal Ones.
    • Chronos: Heh, to be frank, it is not looking too well, seems like something happened. Those brats are not able to hold back the Abyssal that is heading toward this way, and yet they dare to talk big.
    • Chronos: But, this is without a doubt our best chance.
    • Lars: Hey, Chronos, those guys...
    • Chronos: Each of them have considered and concluded the same thing.
    • Miria: You guys....
    • Octavia: Oh, unbelievable. This time, even if we have to finish her off, we must stop this child.
    The baddest (meanest) support troop!!
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; November 29, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

9. Thanks 15 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the chapter.
    So they are aiming to bring her back through yoki sync but are having troubles.
    Raftela couldn't get a ticket for the cruise?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Clare is kicking abyssal ass! But it doesn't seem to matter much to Cassandra.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Clare would never struck down her own ally for her gain, she could do that to Cynthia or Uma while they were on their way to the lands of the west. She just wanted to run away, but not harm them even if she was more than able to them the same thing Miria did to Tabitha.
    I ma sorry but you clearly do not know Clare - she is the Crusader of the Righteous, the Paragon, the Lawful Good character. She showed this trough entire manga, she may hate her friends helping her ( because she is afraid that someone will die for her sake and she don't want to see anyone suffer anymore ) but she would never cut them down.
    ummm i was agreeing with u that clare would make a better leader then miria? so i am not sure why u say i dont know clare..lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks God Eye Galatea !! I had a feeling Yoki Synchronization would be used to hel Cassandra regain her former self. But shouldnt Galatea be there ? Also did Octavia call Cassandra a child ?? I really want to kno what Generation these ladies came from XD

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Clare is kicking abyssal ass! But it doesn't seem to matter much to Cassandra.
    Yup Clare is showing her stuff this chapter XD Lets Hope Cassndra isnt too much of a pushover though, i think shell rip a few characters apart before she bites it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately i have no time atm, so i'll say just this: AMAZING!!! TRULY AMAZING!!!

Can't w8 to see the english version ^.^

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Thanks God Eye Galatea !! I had a feeling Yoki Synchronization would be used to hel Cassandra regain her former self. But shouldnt Galatea be there ? Also did Octavia call Cassandra a child ?? I really want to kno what Generation these ladies came from XD

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Yup Clare is showing her stuff this chapter XD Lets Hope Cassndra isnt too much of a pushover though, i think shell rip a few characters apart before she bites it
    Dae is quite confadent that it will take more then normal attacks to kill cassy....i cant wait to see his face when he sees the Awakened being back up squad lol

and its safe to assume that those warriors are all older then cassy(as none of them seem to really know who she is) but i want to know how did miria know who she was.....she said "judgeing by her technique i would say she is former number one cassandra the one they called "dust eater" ? how she know all that

Man i really hope we learn a bit about Octavia

And God eye is there any indication in the chapter that hints to what the Riful thing is?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Dae is quite confadent that it will take more then normal attacks to kill cassy....i cant wait to see his face when he sees the Awakened being back up squad lol

and its safe to assume that those warriors are all older then cassy(as none of them seem to really know who she is) but i want to know how did miria know who she was.....she said "judgeing by her technique i would say she is former number one cassandra the one they called "dust eater" ? how she know all that

Man i really hope we learn a bit about Octavia

And God eye is there any indication in the chapter that hints to what the Riful thing is?

I think Octavia is definitely from one of the older Generations maybe the third or fourth ? ^^

Also i think when Miria went snooping around the Organization when she first became suspicious she may have seen records of the Number Ones ??

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    ummm i was agreeing with u that clare would make a better leader then miria? so i am not sure why u say i dont know clare..lol
    You said "honestly something i would have expected from Clare not Miria" - Clare would never cut down her ally like Miria did.
    And Clare would not make a good leader at all, she is more of a type who prefers to work alone than in groups. She is a good strategist, but she always like to do things herself. So in my opinion she could never be as good leader as Miria is.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

......also, it's true that Cassy wasn't fightingt at full power, but the funny thing is that even Claire seems to be far from it considering that her eyes are still completely normal.......Claire is the best!!!

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast