Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    About Clare being the strongest, I've had Sleepy Speculator's excellent post in my bookmarks for years now and I think it's a good time to repeat it now:

He explains here how come Clare can appear so weak to others and yet be so strong. And to all nay-sayers to Teresa's black box residing in Clare (like Shiek927), we already have an example of it in the form of Raciella/Destroyer. Also, it may be the answer to the big mistake Clare was making. Maybe Clare was on a similar path as Rafaela when she was fighting Priscilla and was about to open that black box within her (so basically fuse her youki with Teresa's youki that's hidden in her which would result in something more powerful than Priscilla and Destroyer combined since Teresa's youki would be involved ;P). And the thing that stopped her was Rafaela's memories/consciousness. That certainly makes more sense than "Jean's wedge" IMO.
    Yeah make more sense rafhaela instead of Jean good point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people already have new Jump SQ and newest Claymore chapter will be 24-26 pages long (probably 24 and 2 pages will be filled with Claymore advertisements). Also, it's near the bottom of TOC.http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3222507

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@God Eye Galatea

About the "cursed n.2s", Priscilla seems to do quite fine for the moment.......also if n.2s are cursed, than n.1s are super-cursed,lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Yagi has a trend with the ranks of Warriors lol

Like God Eye Galatea said the No.2s eventually die or have bad stuff happen to them (Illena got owned by Priscilla then apparently killed by Raphaela) he also makes No.4s mentally unstable too. And all No.1s we have seen have Awakened or were Awakened except Teresa XD

@MalakTawus Priscilla will die eventually XD
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; December 28, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

@ MalakTawus

Yeah, No. 1s did not have a good track record as well, but unlike the No. 2s, Number 1s at least have the prestige of being the No. 1 and upon awakening are given the honorable title of Abyssal Ones. No.2s, well are just No. 2s, it's so close, but yet so far. lol Like BleachFan2010 said, Priscilla is eventually going to die and I don't think it's going to be a pretty one.

@Bleachfan2010

You are right, the only No.4 who seemed mildly stable was Noel, but she too liked to pick fights with others, known No.4s are Ophelia, Miata, and even Rosemary who was No.4 during Hysteria's era.

That few days untill the chapter comes out always seem forever.... it's so close, but yet so far! I can't wait till it is out! I want to see some new awaken being forms!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Google translator the title of 134th chapter means: Military potential of the nether world (and later there is a comment "it's super exciting"). Does it mean we will see the Org's army marching in or what?

Maybe you could verify this Galatea 冥府的軍勢」(我跟你們講這一話超精彩的 ?

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ God Eye Galatea yeah Noel was pretty sane but she seemed to be enjoying herself when she was fighting Teresa And Rosemary has been a No.1, 2 and 4 theyre all the bad Numbers haha

And your right about the days seeming longer when the chapter is almost released. Im pretty excited to see some Awakened too ^^

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

According to Google translator the title of 134th chapter means: Military potential of the nether world (and later there is a comment "it's super exciting"). Does it mean we will see the Org's army marching in or what?

Hmm thats a pretty interesting title maybe its referring to the Awakened Beings ? Werent they called the "Most Evil Reinforcements" in te previous chapter ?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    @MalakTawus Priscilla will die eventually XD
    Well, there is still a slim chance that Claire at the very end will decide to not kill her......but generally i agree that it's a lot more probable that Caire will kill Priscilla in the end.............but even if that happens, imo the n.1s fate is still more tragic compared to n.2s.

I mean, past n.1s weren't simply killed "normally" during a fight like happened to Rigardo, Agatha, Rosemary and the last unknown n.2.........the n.1s fate was 10 times more sad imo:
    Teresa was killed with a dirty trick AFTER she won the fight, Riful was killed in an instant while she was trying to save her "lover", Luciela was killed by her own sister, Raphaela had to gave up her life to "kill" her sister, Alisia decided to fully awaken to try to save her twin sister but failed miserably, Cassy's death is very tragic and Isley's death is one of the saddest and crudest moments in the whole manga.

Seriously, n.2s fate is not as bad as n.1s fate imo, not even close.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I'm also more inclined to belive, like BleachFan2010, that the title may refer to the "ABs' army".....so nether world may be used to indicate that that army is composed by "demons", something like that.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah No.1 have it bad, i especially feel bad for Raphaela/Luciela and Alicia/Beth aswell as Cassandra

Also Hysteria had it pretty bad too, she was scared of dying and was upset when the warriors she thought where her friends turned their blades against her.

And the only way to beat Teresa would have been a dirty trick XD
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; December 28, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Raphaela is probably the one that suffered more than anyone else since her guilty feeling tormented her for a very long time......not to mention that the fact that she knew that she had to kill her own sister with her own hands.......so sad

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, i think shes had it the worst out of most warriors really ! and i bet she hated the Org more than any of the other Warriors but had to be loyal to them so she could get info on Luciela. I wonder what she would have done though if she didnt become merged with Luciela ? Would she have killed herself ?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yes, i think shes had it the worst out of most warriors really ! and i bet she hated the Org more than any of the other Warriors but had to be loyal to them so she could get info on Luciela. I wonder what she would have done though if she didnt become merged with Luciela ? Would she have killed herself ?

For some reason i can't imagine Raphaela killing herself, i'd like to think that she would have allied with the ghosts and risked her life to destroy the organization to avoid future girls to suffer the same fate as her.
    Lol, now THIS is what i call 100% pure speculation!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Raphaela is probably the one that suffered more than anyone else since her guilty feeling tormented her for a very long time......not to mention that the fact that she knew that she had to kill her own sister with her own hands.......so sad
    Raphaela was a No.2 lol

Like I said, No.1s at the very least would always have the prestige of being the No.1, even awaken they are the Abyssal Ones.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasnt her reason for living to kill Luciela though ? So i think she would have given up on life after she had accomplished it

And it would have been awesome if she joined up with the Ghosts but she probably wouldnt have done it. She may have went into hiding again ? its a shame she became the destroyer.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys for being super busy but the never ending exams (like there is no week free of exams!) is keeping me from logging in and discuss and talk about Claymore.. Oh well, but anyway I really love the new chapter's titles especially Hades' ones as they sound so evil and stuff. What else can I do than crossing my fingers that this chapter would be "brilliant".

New Reply
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast