Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    ......also, it's true that Cassy wasn't fightingt at full power, but the funny thing is that even Claire seems to be far from it considering that her eyes are still completely normal.......Claire is the best!!!
    I dont even think Cassy was fighting at half power XD I also think the reason Clare easily dispatched Cassandras hydra heads was because of Rafaelas fighting style being hers, i know she probably would have destroyed them without it but i think she may have had a harder time ^^

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post

And God eye is there any indication in the chapter that hints to what the Riful thing is?
    I'm not sure how this being came to life; however, it is pretty obvious that she/he is as strong as Prissy.

on a different note..what did Chronos mean when he said "But, this is without a doubt our best chance"...their best chance to what? Is there something else they are after?
    "I fancy myself as a fine example of womanhood...
    the kind that clambers on a bike and rides off like John Wayne on a horse
    "

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    on a different note..what did Chronos mean when he said "But, this is without a doubt our best chance"...their best chance to what? Is there something else they are after?
    Probably their best chance to defeat Priscilla, or maybe to run.
    Judging by the reaction of other AB's they probably thought to run, but i hope they will join the fight too.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how this being came to life; however, it is pretty obvious that she/he is as strong as Prissy.

I think Chronos and Lars werent even going to help the other Awakened and the ghosts in the fight against Cassandra because his words said it himself that they havent even stopped her, but i think with the Arrival of the Riful thing Chronos has probably reconsidered and he is probably going to appear midway in the fight or something

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    You said "honestly something i would have expected from Clare not Miria" - Clare would never cut down her ally like Miria did.
    And Clare would not make a good leader at all, she is more of a type who prefers to work alone than in groups. She is a good strategist, but she always like to do things herself. So in my opinion she could never be as good leader as Miria is.
    sorry my bad i ment the going off half cocked and trying to do everything yourself....not the cutting down thing u are right clare would never do that...but she would go and do a imposable job by herself as she tryed to do a few times and just like miria she failed....

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I think Chronos and Lars werent even going to help the other Awakened and the ghosts in the fight against Cassandra because his words said it himself that they havent even stopped her, but i think with the Arrival of the Riful thing Chronos has probably reconsidered and he is probably going to appear midway in the fight or something

yeah i think he ment that if they are going to beat prissy and free cassandra there best chance to do it is right now(and the other beings must have came to the same conclusion ) and Octavias words at the end make me think they just plan on fighting and if it comes to it they will kill cassandra who she calls a "child"

unless she was meaning riful...maybe they came to tell the ghosts that Riful is fighting prissy
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Trust me, no matter how strong Yagi decides to do that "mini Riful", sure as hell it will not be as strong as Prissy (probably not even close).
    The only thing that "mini Riful" will be able to do will be buy some time, nothing more.

Also, about the "best chance"....it's basically what Brother Coa said.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

but she would go and do a imposable job by herself as she tryed to do a few times and just like miria she failed....
    How she failed?
    First time she was able to kill 5 yoma and save around 30 Human lives.
    Second time she saved Deneve, Helen and Miria by charging male AB.
    Third time she saved Raki by sending him far from herself when that crazy nut head Ophelia go after her. ( she also killed her later, when she awakened )
    Fourth time she went she was able to save Jean and Galatea from Riful and Dauf.
    Fifth time she was able to save Miria and Helen by killing Rigaldo ( it did cost her Jean but she saved more than she lose ).
    Sixth time she was able to regain Raphaelas memories and send Cynthia and Uma out of harm's way.

I don't recall any other situation where she have gone alone and failed ( except against Ophelia, but then again she kicked her b**t later so it doesn't count ).

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Trust me, no matter how strong Yagi decides to do that "mini Riful", sure as hell it will not be as strong as Prissy (probably not even close).
    The only thing that "mini Riful" will be able to do will be buy some time, nothing more.
    Remember infected Dauf? He was able to beat her like hell, Priissy lost around half of her body. And then she regenerated in a second and blow Dauf's arm in next. The rest is history, zombie Riful is here only as cannon fodder - just like AB's in Cassandra's case.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i will give u that clare sorta cares more then miria....the moment miria struck down Tabitha and went to face the org alone she lost all credit with me...that was pathetic and selfish...honestly something i would have expected from clare not Miria
    let me explain what was giong on in her head. she had two options.
    a. lead this group of warriors she has lived with for over seven years, whom she leads, to a possible death and without knowing exactly how strong the org defenses could be.
    b. she sends off all but all of her little team to various places, and thus away from her. she cuts down her comrade not to kill her, but to save her, as she had good reasons to think that she was heading to her death, and this comrade is particurally loyal to her. thus she attacks the organization alone, with the intent of setting an example to the other claymores there, and possibly weakening the defenses of the org even at the cost of her life, thus allowing the rest of their team to come after and be at far less risk than they would be before.

she chose the one that had the most risk to her and the less risk to the others. this shows the kind of person she is. to her, the lives of others are far more significant than her own, especially those she cares for. she actually cried when she realized that her plan seven years ago had only saved six others. she would prefer to be known as a traitor than let those six lives she saved be ended.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that showed that Miria is carrying for other ( she showed that during fight with 3 resurrectied warriors ), but it also shows that she sometimes must choose hard decision - something that Deneve remind her during Organization fight. Yes, the Organization fight would be literally suicide for Ghosts, but if you are already determined to attack them and your troops are too then you only attack them in full force - you don't send your troops on two front and go alone ( the only time Miria acted stupid in manga ).
    You can clearly see that changed after battle at Org. HQ as she is taking more risky mission - but wit hall of Ghosts together.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    How she failed?
    First time she was able to kill 5 yoma and save around 30 Human lives.
    Second time she saved Deneve, Helen and Miria by charging male AB.
    Third time she saved Raki by sending him far from herself when that crazy nut head Ophelia go after her. ( she also killed her later, when she awakened )
    Fourth time she went she was able to save Jean and Galatea from Riful and Dauf.
    Fifth time she was able to save Miria and Helen by killing Rigaldo ( it did cost her Jean but she saved more than she lose ).
    Sixth time she was able to regain Raphaelas memories and send Cynthia and Uma out of harm's way.

I don't recall any other situation where she have gone alone and failed ( except against Ophelia, but then again she kicked her b**t later so it doesn't count ).

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Remember infected Dauf? He was able to beat her like hell, Priissy lost around half of her body. And then she regenerated in a second and blow Dauf's arm in next. The rest is history, zombie Riful is here only as cannon fodder - just like AB's in Cassandra's case.
    What about when she told helen and deneve to run while she fights prissy who kicked her ass in 2 seconds....and as for the killing ophilia she pretty much committed suicide by letting clare kill her . and dont u recall that she lost her arm and hand and was a second from death and only lived because Irene saved her....so clare gets no credit when it come to ophilia...if anyone should have credit for killing her it should be Irene(and technically it was Irene who killed her as the arm belongs to her lol)

But did Chronos not say that Riful-duph was also something that surpasses the AO ? just like prissy....and from what we have seen this riful is more then a match from prissy/destroyer .... she punched her into a cliff and she is only in her human form she has yet to transform into her awakened body
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that is obviously not the case. remember that while douf did get the drop on her, the moment she regained ocmposure she tore him like tissue paper. however thr destroyer priscilla here could not tear the new mosnter apart, and it actually physically tore itself from her grip. not with a tendril cut nor a dodge, real physical force.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Looks like a great chapter...despite the fact that Clare is easily keeping up with an AO. I'm going to chalk it up to Teresa's blood finally awakening. As for this new creature, I don't know what it is. Its like a husk filled with immense power and it's goal is to apparently end Prissy. It actively searched her out and was immune to her power(I think). It also seemed to avoid the detection of the other AB's in the area somehow. I have an idea on what it is, but I can't quite put it into words. It's like a manifestation of hate. Dauf, Riful, and possibly some other things bodies gave it a form, and the amount of hate they had for Prissy gave it a goal.
    well let us take into consideration the fact she was within the creature for many months, and that she had also absorbed the conciousness of a number one level claymore, amongst others. perhaps the destroyer acted as something of a cocoon, helped her grow, but who knows really.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

What about when she told helen and deneve to run while she fights prissy who kicked her ass in 2 seconds....
    That doesn't count because Helen and Deneve never left her.

Quote Quote:
    and as for the killing ophilia she pretty much committed suicide by letting clare kill her . and dont u recall that she lost her arm and hand and was a second from death and only lived because Irene saved her....so clare gets no credit when it come to ophilia...if anyone should have credit for killing her it should be Irene(and technically it was Irene who killed her as the arm belongs to her lol)
    Like I said: we can't really count that because Ilena helped her. But she didn't fail here because her goal was for Raki to be safe - and he was . Ophelia let her killed her but only after Clare chopped up all her arms and her entire body, like I said - Ophelia was crazy.
    And Ilena could be credited for severely damaging her but not killing her, Clare on the other hand killed AWAKENED Ophelia. That is something totally different.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Exactly, the same thing happened with Isley too,lol.
    There is just no way that someone can defeat Prissy, Claire is obviously one that could have the potential to surpass her (in part for story reasons and in part since she is connected with Teresa, the only other monster at an absurdly strong level)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

which iw what i said...... which makes me feel i was just repeating someone else though. shrugs.

we will have to wait to see what kinda of origin this new monster has in the coming months i guess. though i can see it has several similarities to the destroyer itself. seemingly mindless and instinct driven, depiste it actually speaking but that could be some remnance.

from what i see, i think some of the infected twin's spikes made it to riful's corpse. likely the fact that the infected twin herself was of abyssal level, and mergeance of yoki, plus a bit of the destroyer itself, created a similar reaction to what created the destroyer. especially true for the fact both creature might have had their last lingering thoughts be on how much they hated priscilla. which would explain what it is doing out here.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no indication of what that Riful-Doll with Dauf's abilities is or where is it came from. But, Lars stated that it is a something else that surpasses the Abyssals and Tabitha said that it is very similar to certain person.

Chronos probably meant that it is their best chance at defeating Priscilla, since it looks like that Riful Doll is giving Priscilla Destroyer a run for her money.

Love this chapter!

Quicksword in action! <3
    Irene is mentioned and shown for a panel! <3

Helen may now be officially a Quicksword fan! lol
    (If Clare's Quicksword now is comparable to Irene's Quicksword, then IMHO Irene was truly a level No.1 warrior)

Cassandra is really an amazing tank! Considering she fought with Roxanne (another Abyssal One), and then remained in her awaken form for 20 days plus, and now she still able to regenerate pretty fast after being Quicksword-ed by Clare.

Octavia may be from Riful's generation or one of the earlier one, from the way she is calling Cassandra a child.

That Riful-Doll is still a mystery. (I'm calling a Riful-Doll because it seems like it is something else underneath Riful's shell)
    - Judging from its ability to shoot rods like Dauf, infected Dauf may have did something to Riful's lower body before he took Riful's upper body to avenge her against Priscilla, in some way Dauf "save" Riful before loosing his mind.
    - Or that Riful-Doll may really be the lovechild of Dauf and Riful, resulting in something that surpasses the Abyssals.
    - It's still debate of what it really is.

Priscilla Destroyer seems like it wanted to merge with the Riful-Doll before getting sucker punch by it. Her fingers seem like it is sinking in or merging into its head. (Sidenote: I don't recall Priscilla having pointy fingernails like that before in her awaken form, edit. nevermind there was never a close-up like that one from this chapter lol)
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; November 29, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast