Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 133 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

It looks like that we have the title already for next Chapter, but Google Translate is not accurate here.
    Could someone translate the title? The Google Translate translate it as "resonate mustered".
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Resonance and muster.

(The title is in Japanese. Kind of.)

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

chinese scans are out http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2017270547

To sum up:

- Ghost notice Riful being yoki, but kept pressing onto Cassandra
    - Claire realized the 7 yr training has bring the rest of her body in sync with the arm and the speed is now on par with Irena's Quicksword
    - Cassandra is still on the move despite being attacked, organization dude claim that their attacks are like flies to Cassandra
    - Cyn, Tab, Yuma tried to yoki sync with Cass to delay her, but did not even work (why are they even still standing there?)
    - Riful got to where Prislla/Destroyer is at, Pris tried to instant kill it, but failed (or maybe assimilate with it not kill)
    - Riful thing seems to have a consciousness and says "I hate you" to Pris, punch her and shoot rods at her
    - Chronos' lackey comments that Riful thing is another creature that exceeds abyssal
    - Chronos states that the Ghost talk big before but have not stop Cassandra's movement even a little, but with Riful and Pris fighting, it's the best chance
    - Rest of the awaken beings arrived at Cassandra at the last scene (implies that next chapter Ghost + Awakened VS Cassandra)
    - still no idea what the Riful thing truly is, but does seem like it's a Riful/Duff combination (Child mabye?) since she shoots rods that is Duff shape, not Destroyer type rods

Here's my thought. Since the scene where Pris finish off Duff was not really shown. I suspect at his dying moments, he merged with Riful's remains (that he was holding and kind of let go in that chapter) muchlike Raphaela and Lucelia. Since Duff is only No.2, the being would feel more similar to Riful since Abyssal > NO.2, and therefore, her portion in the being would be larger? I hope this makes sense. LOL
    Last edited by kirbyh2o; November 29, 2012 at 05:22 PM.

6. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, there's also a cover of volume 23 visible (Miria's on it). Thanks Gene. And thanks kirbyh2o for the heads up.

http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore/133/1

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

It seems that Cassandra has regained complete control over her body. Her eyes got back to normal. And this quasi-Riful is a combo between Duff and Riful so it being their child is even more likely than before... Strange chapter but my first impression is that I like it (mainly because Clare kicks ass).
    Last edited by Goral; November 29, 2012 at 03:47 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

While reading this chapter I LMAO at some scenes. It's quite interesting, can't wait for English translations.
    Now the things I found interesting:
    -Clare destroyed all for Cassandras heads like they were ordinary Yoma and she almost killed her in her final attack ( LMAO here considering how strong Cassandra is, I felt like Miria, Deneva and Helen ). I think this is the final proof that Clare officially became the most powerful warrior alive, she is so badass in this chapter .
    -It seems that Miria may have a hint from who Clare took that arm since there is a scene where she seems to talk something in herself after seeing Clare move like that. Than again, it may be Clare remembering something about quick sword.
    -Daae is such a troll, he enjoys the fighting.
    -Cynthia, Uma and Tabitha are once again providing support ( I know they are not as strong as Clare and others but they could also help in fight and not just being support role every single time ).
    -It looks like it was Riful after all - an infected Riful to that but still Riful. And she send Priscilla flying and smashing into the rick in one punch ( second scene where I LMAO, it was like: "WTF!!??" ). And from the looks of it, she will be quite an opponent for her.
    -And since Claymores proved their worth the AB's have come to help them in defeating Cassandra, nice setup but with Clare being as badass as she is I really doubt that Ghosts need help now.
    -Cover is awesome too, glad to see Clare on the cover.

All in all this is one amazing chapter, and one more thign I want to say: now that Rifuls is back ( as a zombie yes, but it's still her ) I am now waiting to see Ilena again until the end of this battle.

And strange how we received chapter without any spoilers - and two days before the beginning of the month on that.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Brother Coa
    It's definitely not Riful. There is a reason why Chronos said that it's something else. It clearly possesses skills of both Riful and Duff.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I know Goral, but it still has some connections with her, my guess is that she is infected.
    But I cannot explained how she has Dauf and Riful's abilities, having no eyes and that strange cracks all over her face are also strange ( that's why I think she is infected ). The only thing I can think of is Daae finding lower half of her body and parts of Dauf body and "playing" with them ( he did took a little detour back then... ).

And I must say to you - you were right about Clare. She is definitively faster and stronger than Miria now.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my what happened to Riful ? O.o And Cassandra got ripped up ? Go Clare!! although Cassandra probably isnt even worried about them attacking her once she starts using her dust eater things will go bad :O And if Clares arm is now on par with Illenas Quicksword does this mean Illena could have damaged Cassandra that much? Also love how the chapter ended with the Awakened coming to aid the ghosts, i see epi Awakened forms on the horizon XD i wat Tabitha onder what Octavis Saying to the Ghosts ant the end aswell as what Tabitha Yuma and Cynthia talk about ? Also is Priscilla free from the destroyer now? Because she looked pretty normal to me

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... not sure if I love or hate this chapter (no pun intended in reference to Roxanne)

Clare's feats are good this chapther especially considering her opponent is Cassandra but Dae seems to brush them off... :/ wonder what that means
    Riful/Dauf/Destroyer monster looks cool and fights well vs a weakened Priscilla... but is that a feat? Next off it kinds strikes me as weird and just way too random
    Female ABs seem to join the fight with the ghosts at the end... but how long will that alliance last? Or more likely how many chapter till Cassandra kills only them and all the ghosts luck out?
    Now Chronos and minion are free to do what they want to with Raki I suppose

Nice colored page (sill hate the lame scar design... I don't know how that is unappealing to bandits who rape just about anything)
    Volume cover is nice too... though on cell phone so will withhold art judgement till I can see them on a larger screen
    Last edited by Ryus; November 29, 2012 at 04:32 PM.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Brother Coa
    Clare's still leagues below Teresa though :P. But yeah, the difference in power between Clare and Miria is clear. Since a picture tells more than 1000 words:

Miria couldn't even scratch Cassandra even when she was in full speed and Clare instantly obliterated not one but many tentacle-faces of her.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Behold the super loli!

And I guess I wasn't the only one going all "WTF" when she punched Priscilla. It was so brutish, so un-Riful like... And somehow, this is so disturbing to see her and Priscilla fighting, since they are both like zombies at the moment - no talking, no thinking, just instinct and the desire to kill the other, like they're programmed to do it. Also, I get the feeling neither is at full power at the moment, so there's more where that came from. However, let's not forget what happened every time we thought Priscilla was a goner...

I just hope Yagi will explain what happened to Riful instead of sweeping yet another important point under the rug.

And honestly, what's up with Clare kicking so much ass? Cassandra is Abyssal-level, yet it looks like she's having an easy time - just like Teresa against Rosemary. I hope it's not the foreshadowing of yet another typical shonen-manga power-up, the struggle against a much stronger opponent is a central theme of Claymore after all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It definitely is a Riful-Dauf combination. Maybe it is not their child but the must have formed together. Riful could have still been alive and absorbed the remains of dauf after priscilla killed him. Or it could have been the other way and Dauf absorbed Riful, It has to have the destroyer in it too, it seems like amindless zombie

Her hair is different from Riful's as well, it almost looks like Clare;s hair when she was young. at least it looks that way in the beginning pics. It has the same ribbon-like look when she is attacking priscilla.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 29, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ryus
    Yeah, female ABs joining the fight is convenient. I would prefer if they would take their chances and backstab Claymores but that's impossible. IMO the most logical thing to do for them would be to sit and watch (so basically what Chronos and Lars have done) since they gain nothing no matter which side would win. I hope they're not naive enough to think that Claymores would let them eat humans after all was done. The only problem would be the appetite of Priscilla/Destroyer/Cassandra in case they would lose but of the two it would still be a safer bet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

After lookingat that Riful/Dauf thing its looks boyish, could it possibly be a boy ?

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast