Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

Let me get this straight,

A Claire fused with Rafela's memories/technique is trying to stop Cassandra, while Riful fused with Dauf(?????) (Dauful?) is fighting Priscilla.

This is all so that they can stop Priscilla from fusing with Cassandra.

So we have Dauful, Clairfela and possibly Prissandra/Casscilla running around.

At this rate, we will have Dauful+Clairfela+Prissandra = Clairdaufulelaissandra? Prairfuleladaussandra?

2. Like 11 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    the destroyer itself is at the advantage becuase it is, all in all, pure power driven by primitive impulses. it can focus on both fighting and surpressing priscilla because of this. that fact it was the product of two beings merging may also help in this.
    Nha, if there is someone that really has the upper hand, that someone is Priscilla, not the destroyer.
    Have you forgotten what Priscilla is doing? She knows that as soon as she regain her power contained in Cassy, it's instant game over for the destroyer.
    Also you insist on saying that the destroyer has the upper hand right now, when instead it's stated clearly that no one of the two is having the upper hand on the other.
    No one between the two can control freely that body, it doesn't take a genius to understand that that is NOT an advantage in fights.

Anyway it's pointless to continue on this matter since it's true that for now it can't be proven in any way that mini-Riful is not at all on Prissy's level..........but remember this, 'cause i'm 10000000% sure that in the future chapters Prissy will show her immense superiority once again, you'll see.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

actually the fusion dance was what was comign to my mind. lols.

at the very least there is some level of reasoning to this. technically clare idd not merge with her, she absorbed what remained of her after she merged with her sister. so less of a mergeance here.

with the mindless riful doll here, i think the destroyer had its hand to play with this. perhaps instead of making another infected creature, it created a reaction more akin to the one that created the destroyer. there is talk that one of the infected twins spike hit riful's corpse. the lines, similar to what was on the infected sister's face, on this new creature seem to hint at that. infected twin was abyssal in level merging with another abyssal, both whom hate priscilla. douf's ability here might be more symbolic rather than him being a component though.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, what are we calling this Riful doll thing?

I vote Dauful.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by claremore View Post
    Lmao, I was thinking "Bedauful" because I'm thinking Beth is a part of that fusion. It's so bedauful
    no, no, let us go with the riful doll. it has her shape, but it seems to have no soul. riful doll sounds far better than a fusion of names. its like how the destroyer got its name. people tried to do a hybrid of its components names, but destroyer is just more symbolic nad accurrate. it was raw destruction. riful doll represents this new creature better. it has only her shape and not her soul.
    and her eyes are black, like a doll's eyes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suggested Names are Riful-doll, mini Riful, or neo-Riful. But Riful-doll is probably the best.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Suggested Names are Riful-doll, mini Riful, or neo-Riful. But Riful-doll is probably the best.
    so its eyes are all black dose that mean its hollow?

cuz all white eyes seem to mean being controlled

and it said "i hate you!" so i assume it has some of Riful and Duphs memory
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    so its eyes are all black dose that mean its hollow?
    (scary voice) Black eyes means it has no soul!

But it might still have some random memories from Riful or Dauf. It has a very strong dislike for priscilla, so it has to have some knowledge about her.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

actually, in manga, it is stated the destroyer has the upper hand, if a small one. either wya, it alone controls the body. though it was hitned that priscilla might have some level of influence in tis actions, the creature was also influenced by clare for a very long time. and it seems far more interested in the awakened than the humans. didn't even bother to come over there and try them out.

......and you do not seem to understand priscilla at all. she has little to no plannign ability to skills at strategies. the fact she just tries to rip through enemies alone shows that much. not to mention she is a long standing basket case which would hamper the cognitive ability required for making plans. even if her mind seems far more whole now than before, she is sitll not a smart fighter. it largely has to do with the fact she had such a traumatic experience in her life and she awoke so early on. awakened beings do no grow stronger. despite her enormous strength, she is not a bit stronger than she was when she first awoke.

lets face it. her plan to regain any amount of her memories had her follow around a random human for seven years and nearly starving to death because of it. she has no plan here, no more than the destroyer.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

actually i was making a random jaws reference.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

it may be driven by the ghosts of the memories of others. kinda a strange new factor to put in. the yoki of these beings seem to contain a certain level of theri conciousness, especially seen if it somehow ends up in another. a specter of priscilla came out of that dead ressurrected number one after all, when it was discovered that she had a memory that contained Teresa, whom priscilla hates, in it.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

riful doll also goes well with the fact riful herself was pretty child like.

though where it came from is still needed to be told. there are a few thoeries. obviously something happened that created this creature, and made it so strong that it can fight priscilla, even if her body is under the destroyer's control as stated in the manga.
    it is almost symbolic what we saw. all the other creatures that held off priscilla died the moment she managed to touch them, torn like tissue paper. this creature literally forced itself out of her grip and threw her. as is said, the destroyer's mind, but priscilla's body and power.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

then again dae does not have the ability to sense yoki nor does he probably even recognize clare. nto to mention it is likely that clare did not finish her off on purpose too. the matter here is to knock abyssal one back to her senses so she would potentially attack the priscilla destroyer.

and from what i see, there is not weakness to the priscilla destroyer. the destroyer retreated into her body after all, and brought its yoki with it, likely restoring that loss power. they suspected priscilla to be released like from a cage, and her logn confinement would weaken her, not the destroyer to enter her body. the reason why any of those awakened had a chance is probably, at large, their high power levels and also the destroyer was trying to feed, not fight. hard to get what it wants if it tears them all to pieces in one move.
    if you think about it, it does make a bit of sense. riful's body was lying around in an area that was pretty much littered with the bits and pieces of a parastitic dmeonic demi god. not to mention its face has similar features to the infected twin. and the twin's corpse could sitll project spikes, much like the hellcats. hell, it just might be where douf got infected at, would explain his considerable if futile power boost. might have shot off a few more behind the scenes.

i hear a lot of people compain about the apparrent plot armor of the ghosts, and i can't help but somewhat agree. still, the gmae has changed since then. they gained increased power and skill and, more than ever, experience in fighting awakened. and many times they survive it does not seem unfeesable either. we have to remember, four of them are not normal claymore, haven't been for over seven years. also they play smart. they do not have their proverbial krillins out in front near the monster after all.

the reason it is so grotesque is that fact it never heals over. what do you think those bandits thought when the basically realized that all that was holding teresa's organs insde of her body was that cord sown into her skin?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    the reason it is so grotesque is that fact it never heals over. what do you think those bandits thought when the basically realized that all that was holding teresa's organs insde of her body was that cord sown into her skin?
    I would assume that the scar at least scabs over. It can't just be an open cut or else they would bleed from it all the time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I would assume that the scar at least scabs over. It can't just be an open cut or else they would bleed from it all the time.
    apparrently it doesn't even scab over either. nor does it bleed. its like, when they are transformed, the body's natural state is that of being flaid open like that. at least until they awaken or if.

basically it is a wound that never heals nor bleeds. their bodies are just....open. that is actually far more unnerving than what i think most people thought. one thing to have a demon face or deformed scarred flesh, but to have such a massive wound that never, ever heals, the knowledge all that is holding your insides in place is a carefulyl sowed wire and thread..........
    he went to a whole dimension of creepy and unnerving with that one. it is more psychological than anything.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Trust me, no matter how strong Yagi decides to do that "mini Riful", sure as hell it will not be as strong as Prissy (probably not even close).
    The only thing that "mini Riful" will be able to do will be buy some time, nothing more.

Also, about the "best chance"....it's basically what Brother Coa said.
    I'm inclined to agree with Malaktawus. We've seen but a single volley from this Riful Impostor. Both, Alicia and Dauf, appeared to hold their own against Priscilla. Within a wink of an eye, Priscilla utterly annhilated them. Also, let us not forget about Isley who appeared to have gained the upper hand very quickly, only to suffer the same fate.

Everyone that has celebrated prematurely or who has underestimated Priscilla has paid dearly or with their lives. Priscilla's attacks are strong but the core of her strength lies with her innate ability to almost indefinitely regenerate quickly. Also, attacks that have humbled others do not appear to phase her for any length of time.

For Yagi to deny us Clare vs Priscilla would be preposterous. If he does this, I will hire a translator, book two flights to Japan and have a serious chit chat with him.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So the reanimated Riful(not sure what to call it but I'll just call her Riful anyway) is somewhat strong. My theory about her is that after the final blow on Riful, Dauf transferred his life force into Riful somewhat merging his youki to her thus the Riful in this chapter was able to project missiles and have a different youki. I somehow remembered what Rafaela had done to her sister Luciela, that maybe the case on them( Rafaela gave her life force to Luciela and the result is a different entity). I know Priscilla is OP but the im hoping that the Riful in this chapter would not be crushed instantly

I hope the english translation would come out soon.

Clare is epicly bad-ass.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

At least this charter proved that cleare never was at Irene level sword before and yes Irene was a level of a stronger number 1 but she was just outclassed for superior being at that time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with Malaktawus. We've seen but a single volley from this Riful Impostor. Both, Alicia and Dauf, appeared to hold their own against Priscilla. Within a wink of an eye, Priscilla utterly annhilated them. Also, let us not forget about Isley who appeared to have gained the upper hand very quickly, only to suffer the same fate.

Everyone that has celebrated prematurely or who has underestimated Priscilla has paid dearly or with their lives. Priscilla's attacks are strong but the core of her strength lies with her innate ability to almost indefinitely regenerate quickly. Also, attacks that have humbled others do not appear to phase her for any length of time.

For Yagi to deny us Clare vs Priscilla would be preposterous. If he does this, I will hire a translator, book two flights to Japan and have a serious chit chat with him.
    we will have to see with yagi's decisions.

however, you are missing one primary point here. all of those who came before ismply could not withstand pricilla once she got a hit on them. she even tore an abyssal one's head from her body. this priscilla destroyer likely has access to that level of brute strength at the least.
    this is a totalyl different scene. not only does she try to rip off the riful doll's head and fail, you see her actually showing strain as she does. priscilla's strength, which could tear the jaws off of feral abyssal ones and rent apart douf's ifnected shape in an instant, failed to kill this new comer.

basically yagi used that scene to show that this is no joke, no tmeporary distraction. we all saw that those who came before simply overpowered priscilla and only succeded till she managed to get a hit. now we have an enemy who fulyl withstood the brunt of priscilla's brute force, that raw rending strength, and not only survived unmarked but threw her who knows how far.
    perhaps the creature is ultimately not as strong as priscilla. however it is the same as saying the riful in life was ultimately not as powerful as isley.
    priscilla is no longer the top dog. hell, she wasn't since the destroyer appeared. she has competition with that destroyer and now this creature. the only weakness the destroyer had was a lack of mind and will and direction. which it appears to possess now. in the end, despite the fact that the destroyer spikes could not infect priscilla originally, the destroyer itself managed to merge and infect priscilla's body.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

well consider this. all those who came before were rent apart bare handed by priscilla. the destrover posssessed priscilla basically tried to rip off the head of the riful doll. not only did it fail, but was obviousyl straining as it tried. not only did ti fail, but she was basically thrown several hundred feet.

this is a new ballgame. the primary factor priscilla had was her ability to unleash a ridiculous amount of energy at her enemy, normally leaving them in pieces. here, this new creature withstood it. while i dobut riful doll is as powerful and pricilla ultimately, that is the same as saying the original riful was not as strong as isley.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

and that same said superior being has some of itself inside of clare too....... which brings many a question to ain inquisitive mind. if a tiny bit of priscilla was enough to revive three dead claymore, and that tiny amount actually contained an amount of her very conciousness, does that mean there is something more inside of clare as well?

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

arrgggh, damn it, there are so many damn questions. one of these days i am gonna hunt down yagi and demand information. and then find someone who translates japanese because in my rush i forgot i don't know a word of it.

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast