Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 603

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

  1. #106
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    My moment of satisfaction was Cass casually leaning slightly to the left to dodge with a bored expression. Alas, in this situation I must throw my support behind Team Rubel which consists of Rubel, Dae, and Cass. The Great Woods of Toulouse are but a tender flower patch before the Abyssal One! Once these flies are swept away nothing will remain to stay our hand. The march will continue and Rabona’s walls will be breached before dawn!

  2. #107
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Thank you God Eye Galatea for translating .
    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    ......also, it's true that Cassy wasn't fightingt at full power, but the funny thing is that even Claire seems to be far from it considering that her eyes are still completely normal.......Claire is the best!!!
    That's because of nature of this technique. Irene also didn't have her eyes changed which didn't change the fact that she was using all the youma power she could which she was focusing in her hand (assuming the translation "The essence of QS is to release all your youma energy into just one arm" is accurate). Aside from partial-awakening (QoB mode) I don't see how she could power up.

    Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    Actually it is obviously more logical for them to aid the claymores. the claymores are perhaps the least of the threats amongst the forces here. they know for a fact one of those creautre up there seems to prefer them over humans as a food source. Cassandra, they owuld presume, would probably just be a big predator they would have to compete over the alpha predator that are those who exceed the abyssal.
    (...)
    I disagree.

    If Claymores would win they would not be "the least of their threats" by default (at best they would be the threat of the same magnitude). And they suspect that the reason why Priscilla attacked them was because of Raki (if Chronos told them his conversation with Raki it would be more than suspect) not because she preferred food like this. In fact as ABs they know it best that Claymores or ABs taste like shit when compared to juicy human guts. We know that from Cassandra, Ophelia and many other ABs.With MiB out of the picture the population of youma/ABs would not increase and surely Claymores would not sit idly by and let the remaining ones feat on human guts. But feel free to disagree. On the other hand Cassandra/Prisicilla wouldn't give a shit about them as long as she could fill her belly, the only problem they could have is with the Destroyer which doesn't seem to care about anything except sucking all the life dry.

  3. #108
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Thank you God Eye Galatea for translating .

    That's because of nature of this technique. Irene also didn't have her eyes changed which didn't change the fact that she was using all the youma power she could which she was focusing in her hand (assuming the translation "The essence of QS is to release all your youma energy into just one arm" is accurate). Aside from partial-awakening (QoB mode) I don't see how she could power up.


    I disagree.

    If Claymores would win they would not be "the least of their threats" by default (at best they would be the threat of the same magnitude). And they suspect that the reason why Priscilla attacked them was because of Raki (if Chronos told them his conversation with Raki it would be more than suspect) not because she preferred food like this. In fact as ABs they know it best that Claymores or ABs taste like shit when compared to juicy human guts. We know that from Cassandra, Ophelia and many other ABs.With MiB out of the picture the population of youma/ABs would not increase and surely Claymores would not sit idly by and let the remaining ones feat on human guts. But feel free to disagree. On the other hand Cassandra/Prisicilla wouldn't give a shit about them as long as she could fill her belly, the only problem they could have is with the Destroyer which doesn't seem to care about anything except sucking all the life dry.
    actually priscilla seems to go out of her way to attack other awakened. she did that t oriful, and it is obvious that the infected twin would be easy to run past and ignore.
    however, unlike priscilla, they would have confidence in dealing or eluding claymores in comparison, espeically since the organization seems to be done here, unable to produce more claymores in this country. the problem is not the claymores letting them feed, the problem is, what can the claymores do about it?
    priscilla, in control or not, would probably actively attack other awakened. the destroyer, however, seems to have specific itnerest in awakened alone. it is an incomplete creature seeking completion. it will not find completion from humans.

    so, what would they prefer? a group of female warriros who would actively hunt them, but theri power and experience would permit them to survive and elude, or the hostile alpha predator that would actively attack them to ensure it has no competition?

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

    you do realize that she has he mind hijacked right now, right? that was an immensely close shave for her. not to mention the claymores are trying to jar her conciousness back into action for the sake of attacking priscilla....... i give more kudos to the abyssal cassandra ate. casual even as she was devoured without a hijacked brain either.
    not to mention clare is capble of far, far more. before she even possessed this level of power she managed to defeat a awakened that could tangle with isley. and she only awoke her limbs alone, thus making their power incomplete.

    ---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

    technically clare would emit even more power if she released more strength. true, her arm does not require that much pulling, in fact its mastery requires a bit more restraint, but it is stronger because of it. not to mention that clare would have probably sheered through cassandra even more had she had amplified her body with mroe yoki, moving even faster. if she somehow managed to awaken her limbs then we would be talking about a different ball game. though she showed a strange mental repression becuase of her past trauma, which forced her to revert back before she truly awoke, with that half assed awakening she killed of an enemy that could tassle with an abyssal. and she was far weaker back then. just think what would happen now, and if she fully awoke. theories of fans aside, at he very least cassandra would have to deal with what very well could be almsot equal to an abyssal, with the ability to move at extreme speeds and is incredibly adaptable to combat situations. clare did manage to change the arm she was using to change position when accelerating forwards into a mass of rending limbs and tentacles after all.

  4. #109
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    @lordoffantasy

    In case you haven't noticed Riful has gained the spotlight of everyone and currently is a singularity in all of this. Cassandra might actually help Priscilla but this new being is the only real threat in Priscilla's eyes so it's not surprising she went after her.

    And no more Claymores being produced isn't as much of a problem as no youma/ABs being produced since there are only 9 ABs of significant power left and at least 11 Claymores that could easily deal with them (Fab 7 + Galatea + Miata + shrimp twins + there are potential single digits and possibly #1 material among the trainees left). With Priscilla/Destroyer out of the picture they would become their targets and they can't exactly hide their youki. Season for ABs hunt would be open and it would be a matter of time before Claymores would find and kill them. Priscilla on the other hand finds ABs insignificant and she has no reason to kill them. They don't even taste good (which Priscilla admitted herself).

    As I've said, the only problem would be with Destroyer but that's assuming it would win. If they would do nothing Cassandra would ensure Priscilla's win and they would have at least scrapes instead of a 100% death.

    And about Clare, it's true that by releasing youki her overall movement would go up but I don't see how the power of her swings would change if she would stay in one place if she would already be focusing all the youma power in it she could.
    Last edited by Goral; November 30, 2012 at 03:16 AM.

  5. #110
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @lordoffantasy

    In case you haven't noticed Riful has gained the spotlight of everyone and currently is a singularity in all of this. Cassandra might actually help Priscilla but this new being is the only real threat in Priscilla's eyes so it's not surprising she went after her.

    And no more Claymores being produced isn't as much of a problem as no youma/ABs being produced since there are only 9 ABs of significant power left and at least 11 Claymores that could easily deal with them (Fab 7 + Galatea + Miata + shrimp twins + there are potential single digits and possibly #1 material among the trainees left). With Priscilla/Destroyer out of the picture they would become their targets and they can't exactly hide their youki. Season for ABs hunt would be open and it would be a matter of time before Claymores would find and kill them. Priscilla on the other hand finds ABs insignificant and she has no reason to kill them. They don't even taste good (which Priscilla admitted herself).

    As I've said, the only problem would be with Destroyer but that's assuming it would win. If they would do nothing Cassandra would ensure Priscilla's win and they would have at least scrapes instead of a 100% death.

    And about Clare, it's true that by releasing youki her overall movement would go up but I don't see how the power of her swings would change if she would stay in one place if she would already be focusing all the youma power in it she could.
    the technique is all about focusing yoki. the more she emits the more she can pump into her arm. the main thing would be reaching cassandra's weak spot fast enoug hthat she cannot dodge in time and obliterating it. it all would have to deal with distributing the energy properly. using the energy to get there and then pump it into her arm for full effect. had she awakened her legs like she did seven years ago, it is likely cassandra would nto be a problem anymore.

  6. #111
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    The explanation Irene gave was that you release all your youma energy into one arm. It's not like at 10% she could release more since she was already using all she could. Otherwise at 0% youki release QS would be super weak. The reason it's not is because she transfers all of her youki internally to her arm.

    Rafaela said the same thing later:

    "Her youki vanished...? No... Could it be? Just her right arm!? Fully releasing youriki in your right arm alone". And Clare has confirmed it so there's no room for interpretation.

    Also, when Irene attacked Priscilla her face wasn't distorted. If releasing youki would help she would have done it.

    ---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    let me explain what was giong on in her head. she had two options.
    a. lead this group of warriors she has lived with for over seven years, whom she leads, to a possible death and without knowing exactly how strong the org defenses could be.
    b. she sends off all but all of her little team to various places, and thus away from her. she cuts down her comrade not to kill her, but to save her, as she had good reasons to think that she was heading to her death (...)
    In other words you also think she's a retard if she was limited to two options only. There is something like reconnaissance for example and since Tabitha was cloaked and had super long youki detection range she would have been perfect for this job. Also, last time I checked the reason she went there was because Alicia and Beth left the HQ and there would be no better chance for a strike and everyone agreed with Miria that The Organization should be destroyed and they were willing to risk their lives. But what Miria did (i.e. acting alone and putting everyone in danger in case she would fail without them knowing the result early enough) was utterly stupid and selfish.

    Also, she's not exactly caring but self-righteous deciding what's best for everyone without asking them what they want.

    ---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    my theory is that it has to do with the infected twin. (...)
    I doubt it has anything to do with Beth/Alicia. There is nothing that would indicate that and this Riful-doll has characteristics of Riful and Duff only, no sign of Beth/Alicia there (or Destroyer for that matter). I think the question we need to ask is why the first thing we saw were it's legs? And most importantly, why was it created just now?

    The second question could be answered either with incubation period (if it is Riful's child) or with the fact that Priscilla/Destroyer got out of the blob and it has received signal for awakening. But I'm leaning towards the option that it's modified Riful who managed somehow to move her vital spot into her lower body and assimilate some of Duff's parts and used the rods as catalysts for a reboot. The regeneration process was interrupted once Priscilla went into the black hole but it resumed after they got out. Hence Riful-doll has her memories.
    I don't see how Riful's child could be this big already and talk (plus it has Riful's/Duff's memories). Not to mention that for 100 years not one child like that was born. And the reason why Priscilla/Destroyer couldn't absorb her is because she has their parts (possibly even Priscilla's which were proven to have revitalizing properties ;P) and is immune to this touch.
    Last edited by Goral; November 30, 2012 at 03:59 AM.

  7. #112
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    @lordoffantasy

    Quote Quote:
    ......and you do not seem to understand priscilla at all. she has little to no plannign ability to skills at strategies. the fact she just tries to rip through enemies alone shows that much.
    Hahahahaha!
    No,just no. If you think that evil Prissy has no planning ability than it's YOU that have understod nothing,lol.
    Evil Prissy stayed in the shadow for years waiting to find Claire, she shows to have great understanding of the situations when she analyse the destroyer in an instant, the moment she understod immediately Beth and Alicia's particular situation and also, who the hell do you think it's controlling Cassy? It's obviously Priscilla,no one else.
    Naive Priscilla may seem to be an idiot, but sure as hell that's not true for evil Priscilla.
    .....also trying to prove that she has "no plannign ability and skills at strategies" is quite moronic: why the hell should she "plan" if she is immensely stronger than anyone else?
    Do you think that Miria does some "special plan" if she has to fight against normal yomas now? Don't be ridiculous.

    Quote Quote:
    despite her enormous strength, she is not a bit stronger than she was when she first awoke.

    And do you think that she has to grow stronger than that? LoL!
    Her evil personality has immense power and a very cunning mind, she is already the ultimate monster.

    @Gooral

    Quote Quote:
    That's because of nature of this technique. Irene also didn't have her eyes changed which didn't change the fact that she was using all the youma power she could which she was focusing in her hand (assuming the translation "The essence of QS is to release all your youma energy into just one arm" is accurate). Aside from partial-awakening (QoB mode) I don't see how she could power up.
    With all due respect, this is 100% bullshit.
    Irene herself released her full power fighting against Teresa when she decided to go "all out" (go recheck the chapter if you don't belive me), so no, when Claire is like that she is not even close to her max strenght.

    ......anyway i think Claire's real power up will be some sort of awakening.

    Quote Quote:
    I disagree.

    If Claymores would win they would not be "the least of their threats" by default (at best they would be the threat of the same magnitude). And they suspect that the reason why Priscilla attacked them was because of Raki (if Chronos told them his conversation with Raki it would be more than suspect) not because she preferred food like this. In fact as ABs they know it best that Claymores or ABs taste like shit when compared to juicy human guts. We know that from Cassandra, Ophelia and many other ABs.With MiB out of the picture the population of youma/ABs would not increase and surely Claymores would not sit idly by and let the remaining ones feat on human guts. But feel free to disagree. On the other hand Cassandra/Prisicilla wouldn't give a shit about them as long as she could fill her belly, the only problem they could have is with the Destroyer which doesn't seem to care about anything except sucking all the life dry.
    True, but we also have to consider that we can't be sure of what those ABs are really thinking, i wouldn't be surprised if some of them plan to betray and attack the surviving warriors at the end of the battle.

    Also, there is another key difference that imo the ABs are considering: the warriors are at least someone that can be reasoning with, i doubt they can do the same with the destroyer.......maybe the best option for the ABs would be Prissy tbh, but considering that she has already eated some ABs i'm not so sure about that.
    ....tbh the ABs are also in deep sh**,lol.

    @wickedsmile
    Quote Quote:

    For Yagi to deny us Clare vs Priscilla would be preposterous. If he does this, I will hire a translator, book two flights to Japan and have a serious chit chat with him.
    If this happens i'll also come with you to Japan
    Last edited by MalakTawus; November 30, 2012 at 06:00 AM.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #113
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    @MalakTawus
    I was aware of Irene releasing her youki during Teresa's hunt. I've indirectly referred to this situation by saying here that by releasing youki her overall movement would go up but I don't see how the power of her swings would change if she would stay in one place. Teresa didn't have more problems with dealing with her and Irene couldn't finish Teresa off even in a situation where she was "sandwiched" by both her and Priscilla. There was no visible difference there. And as I've said later, somehow when Irene attacked Priscilla her face wasn't distorted and there were no biki signs (contrary to the Teresa situation). If it would make such a difference I think Irene would release her youki then.

    One of the reasons she released youki might have been to mess Teresa's PYS up (so she tried to do what Priscilla could do by herself) since high amounts of youki going from all directions could do it.

  10. #114
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    676
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    ......anyway i think Claire's real power up will be some sort of awakening.
    I do not think so, according to MiB they put Teresa's flesh and blood into Clare because they believed that she will inherited Teresa's power. But Clare showed no sings so they decided to wait and put her as lowers ranking warrior. They said that the experiment failed, but what if they are wrong? What if Clare needed just more time to get to Teresa's power level?
    To me it seems logical for her to inherit Teresa's power but given enough time and training ( we already know she inherited one of her powers - advanced yoki sensing, maybe she needs more tiem to grow stronger and inherit Teresa's titanic strenght as well ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #115
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I do not think so, according to MiB they put Teresa's flesh and blood into Clare because they believed that she will inherited Teresa's power. But Clare showed no sings so they decided to wait and put her as lowers ranking warrior. They said that the experiment failed, but what if they are wrong? What if Clare needed just more time to get to Teresa's power level?
    To me it seems logical for her to inherit Teresa's power but given enough time and training ( we already know she inherited one of her powers - advanced yoki sensing, maybe she needs more tiem to grow stronger and inherit Teresa's titanic strenght as well ).
    if thats true then that means that the yoma used to create riful was unbelievably strong same with all the powerful awakened beings that power has to come from somewhere what causes the massive difference in power?

    and is it safe to assume all 7 awakened females joined the fight ( and dose that mean we will get 1 warrior and 1 awakened pairs?) who u think will pair up lol

    the awakened with the mole and short dark hair(she has the blades on her legs and arms) he ability is similar to WC and QS i could see her and clare pairing up
    maybe Octavia and miria cuz there the leaders it seems
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  13. #116
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Serbia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I do not think so, according to MiB they put Teresa's flesh and blood into Clare because they believed that she will inherited Teresa's power. But Clare showed no sings so they decided to wait and put her as lowers ranking warrior. They said that the experiment failed, but what if they are wrong? What if Clare needed just more time to get to Teresa's power level?
    To me it seems logical for her to inherit Teresa's power but given enough time and training ( we already know she inherited one of her powers - advanced yoki sensing, maybe she needs more time to grow stronger and inherit Teresa's titanic strength as well ).
    This is one thing I hope never happens. If Clare unlocked Teresa's power at this point then all her effort to attain her own power would be rendered meaningless. Furthermore the last thing this manga needs is for Teresa's mary-sue-ness to transcend death.

  14. #117
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @MalakTawus
    I was aware of Irene releasing her youki during Teresa's hunt. I've indirectly referred to this situation by saying here that by releasing youki her overall movement would go up but I don't see how the power of her swings would change if she would stay in one place. Teresa didn't have more problems with dealing with her and Irene couldn't finish Teresa off even in a situation where she was "sandwiched" by both her and Priscilla. There was no visible difference there. And as I've said later, somehow when Irene attacked Priscilla her face wasn't distorted and there were no biki signs (contrary to the Teresa situation). If it would make such a difference I think Irene would release her youki then.

    One of the reasons she released youki might have been to mess Teresa's PYS up (so she tried to do what Priscilla could do by herself) since high amounts of youki going from all directions could do it.
    Nha, the fact that she didn't release her yoki against Prissy means absolutely nothing since she knew that it would have been 100% pointless anyway( not to mention that Irene wasn't even in a good condition at that point, and if we want to be precise,forget about releasing yoki, she didn't even use the QS against Prissy!)......when instead she decided to release her yoki against Teresa she was still thinking that they had a chance in defeating her IF THEY FOUGHT AT THEIR BEST, that's why the fact that she decided to release her yoki automatically means that she was clearly stronger that way (if not it would be idiotic).
    Also Irene knew that releasing her yoki she would have given an huge advantage to Teresa, so if she decided to do it anyway it obviously means that she was A LOT stronger with her yoki released, not just a bit!!!

    Another thing to notice is that Irene couldn't know that an immense yoki would have disturbed Teresa......and anyway her level of yoki wouldn't have been even close to disturb Teresa's senses: Teresa was used to fight even ABs that have naturally greater yoki power compared to normal warriors, so there is no way that Irene would have thought that her yoki would have disturbed Teresa, what happened with Prissy happened ONLY 'cause Prissy's yoki is clearly ABNORMAL.

    Irene was stronger when her eyes turned and it will be the same for Claire (anyway one way or another she'll go way beyond a normal yoki release, i'm absolutely sure).

    Btw the only reason why Irene had no results against Teresa is simply because Teresa was a monster in the first place, remember that she could destroy someone at abyssal level (or around that) without even getting serious. From what she said it's implied that Teresa could have destroyed Rosemary even without releasing any yoki, she decided to do it just for "fun".......in other words,in a fight, Irene's team never had any real chance of victory from the very beginning, it's just that they still didn't know it,lol.......so of course Irene failed miserably even when she released yoki.

    Anyway i think there is some sort of misunderstanding about the QS technique, i don't think that it uses the 100% of the yoki that the warrior has (it doesn't even make sense logically), i think that QS's user generally direct all the yoki that she decides to release in the arm making the arm surpassing the limit keeping the rest of the body "cool" so that she won't risk to lose control (in this sense it's said that the arm use all the yoki).......but i think that if the user really wants (like Claire probably will do and like she already did in Pieta) she can completely stop worrying about that and releasing her full yoki from all the body, the problem is that doing so it's clearly a lot more difficult to keep control, a little distraction in concentration and the user could end up fully awakened without even realising.
    In the end, the QS works as long as the arm surpasses its limit, it's quite obvious that the total amout of yoki that the warrior has is far greater than that.......if she is ready to risk.....

    Considering that Claire tends to go overboard, i'm quite confident that if something happens to her friends (or Raki) or if she has no other options to save them, she surely won't be conservative with her powers, in fact i bet that sooner or later she'll have a full awakening or something similar to that

    ---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I do not think so, according to MiB they put Teresa's flesh and blood into Clare because they believed that she will inherited Teresa's power. But Clare showed no sings so they decided to wait and put her as lowers ranking warrior. They said that the experiment failed, but what if they are wrong? What if Clare needed just more time to get to Teresa's power level?
    To me it seems logical for her to inherit Teresa's power but given enough time and training ( we already know she inherited one of her powers - advanced yoki sensing, maybe she needs more tiem to grow stronger and inherit Teresa's titanic strenght as well ).

    That's why i call it some sort of awakening.
    I don't necessarily mean that she'll have a traditional awakening like other warriors or like she herself almost does with the QoB mode.
    All i know is that she clearly possess an abnormal yoki power (since her QoB form is clearly a mismatch with her normal yoki) that normally she can't release.
    Now she has acquired amazing techniques, but to fight the monsters around her she clearly has to somehow unlock her yoki, she has no other way.
    What i call "some sort of awakening" could simply be Claire finally been able to unlock her yoki and use it like Teresa did (as a normal warrior......a crazy strong normal warrior,lol).

    ......even if tbh before that i'd REALLY love to see Claire's full awakening,i'm just too curious and i bet even Yagi wants to draw it

    Oh, come on! I don't belive that i'm the only one curious to see a fully awakened Claire, especially after the partial awakening's teasing.
    Last edited by MalakTawus; November 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM.

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #118
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    @MalakTawus
    We should learn about QS more in the coming chapters and we'll see which interpretation is right. As for Clare's full awakening I think I would prefer if it didn't happen for various of reasons. And with expectations as high as yours I wouldn't be surprised if you would be disappointed no matter what Yagi would draw. His recent ABs designs have been rather uninspiring and I think he run out of good ideas.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #119
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    It's a girl, you can see breast on page 23, in the lower right corner.
    Well, for me She looks like she have 60% Riful, 30% Dauf and 10% Destroyer "Spikes". Why "Destroyer"? Well the Skin looks like the "Destroyer" in front of her. So i guess one of these "Stabs" from the Destroyer that infected even Raki, are merged into One being. Just that Riful could battle to gain Conciseness. Perhaps that was the point, where she "emerged" from these "Legs"

    Well, She has the Attacking force of Dauf, and the Defense Force of Riful. She has no Eyes and "Cracks" in her Skin = Destroyer Rods Power source

    Oh, i remembered a important Thing. What happened to these "Rods" that was stuck in Rakis shoulder, only suppressed from "Pricillias" Arm Yoki force? Did i oversaw something important? Is this a "prototype" from these Rods of Rakis Shoulder? That would explain, why She only appears now
    Last edited by Seska; November 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM.

  19. #120
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Seska View Post
    Well, for me She looks like she have 60% Riful, 30% Dauf and 10% Destroyer "Spikes". Why "Destroyer"? Well the Skin looks like the "Destroyer" in front of her. So i guess one of these "Stabs" from the Destroyer that infected even Raki, are merged into One being. Just that Riful could battle to gain Conciseness. Perhaps that was the point, where she "emerged" from these "Legs"
    Like Riful gained control of the body the same way the destroyer and prissy are fighting and eventually only 1 will remain ? that kinda thing?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts