Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @MalakTawus
    We should learn about QS more in the coming chapters and we'll see which interpretation is right. As for Clare's full awakening I think I would prefer if it didn't happen for various of reasons. And with expectations as high as yours I wouldn't be surprised if you would be disappointed no matter what Yagi would draw. His recent ABs designs have been rather uninspiring and I think he run out of good ideas.
    It's true that i'm super curious to see Claire's full awakening, but you are quite wrong that just because i would be excited to see it i would be easily disappointed, as long as it's not something completely idiotic i'm not the type to complain at all.

Also,so far i didn't have many disappointments with Yagi from an artistic point of view, infact i also find very interesting some of the new ABs.
    .....not to mention that it wouldn't be so strange if Yagi has already imagined how Claire's awakened form would be, i mean, she IS the protagonist......also her awakened form doesn't necessarily have to be too strange, on the contrary it could very well be human-like like Priscilla since Claire is technically 75% human (and tbh it would be way better to see two human-like monsters to fight against each others imo).

The more i think about it, as long as Yagi does Claire's form human-like he can't mess up anyway so it's not even a big risk imo.

One last consideration: if Yagi fears to draw Claire's awakened form, than he should have chosen a different job.Come on, that's his art! I refuse to belive that he would give up on that for a stupid reason like "fearing disappointment".
    Imo you are selling Yagi way too short.
    Last edited by MalakTawus; November 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seska's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Like Riful gained control of the body the same way the destroyer and prissy are fighting and eventually only 1 will remain ? that kinda thing?
    Yes
    the same thing, that is happening inside this "pricillia" Blob. Looks like Pricillia mind has the strength to give the "Blob" her Body shape. If the other side would winning, we will see these "Twin Goodness" form

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @MalakTawus
    We should learn about QS more in the coming chapters and we'll see which interpretation is right. As for Clare's full awakening I think I would prefer if it didn't happen for various of reasons. And with expectations as high as yours I wouldn't be surprised if you would be disappointed no matter what Yagi would draw. His recent ABs designs have been rather uninspiring and I think he run out of good ideas.
    Are you daft?.... They awakens lately have looked sweet(Roxanne, Cassandra, Hysteria.The unamed Twins, the one that had the two dots on its head) they all look sweet.....and as for the vets i am sure they will have amazing awakened forms....from what i have seen they only ones that could look lame are the one with the big arm that smashed the tentacles, and that one that helen killed with the drill sword it looked pretty lame

And the new Riful thing looks interesting...but really anything that resembles Riful would be amazing looking lol

give me a example of a "good" looking awakened being ....how is yagi running out of ideas i dont think he has repeated awakened forms ( wait he might have i think the awakened beings that attacked N7 looked just like the ones that attacked the holy city)

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seska View Post
    Yes
    the same thing, that is happening inside this "pricillia" Blob. Looks like Pricillia mind has the strength to give the "Blob" her Body shape
    that could be it . maybe Duph tryed to infect her in hopes of reviving her and when he seen it did not work he infected himself and left with half her body(unknowingly ofc), but what really was going on was Riful was fighting a mental battle with the destroyer that was in the rod which infected her.....and she finally won ) and she has good reason to hate prissy,.,She killed her man

Edit: as for what she has Duph like abilitys is the rod he used to infect her was originality inside of him and he forced one out and stabbed riful with it and there was a piece of his flesh on it ? or maybe once he was consumed he infected her with his own spike things?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seska's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

give me a example of a "good" looking awakened being ....
    Rafaela's Sister in her Awakened Form. She still have the "Hot" on My List

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Quicksilver's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter is the best in a long while. looks rly awesome, finally.

dont forget the main objective of the organization is to create a dragon-human hybrid (dragon race is how they call them so dragon=yoma here) with the skills of the dragon but the mind of a human, so what they need is a fully awakened being that doesn't lose its mind and stay in control.

since claire has been pushing her limits each time, she is kinda the closest to it, not to mention she is the main char. Therefore only the method of her achieving this can be discussed since calire will ultimatly become all powerful in a dragon race sense obviously.

So what claire needs is awaken in a controled maner or something like that and keep that form, it has already been hinted in past chapters that the claymores can do it to some extent, perfect example being clare in te north and jean while captured by riful.

and now that claire has got her original arm back her sync. she can sync perfectly for her QS.
    Last edited by Quicksilver; November 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Urahara is the one FC.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seska View Post
    Yes
    the same thing, that is happening inside this "pricillia" Blob. Looks like Pricillia mind has the strength to give the "Blob" her Body shape. If the other side would winning, we will see these "Twin Goodness" form
    actually no. what happened is, for some reason, when clare broke free of the destroyer mass, the destroyer fled into prisiclla's reforming body. the reason why it is in priscilla's shape is becuase it is priscilla's body.
    why it fled into her body is unknown but was unexpected i admit. i am sure everyone was expecting prisiclla, weakened and worn, to flee from the mass. no one saw the mass invading prisiclla's body and tkaing over. now it seems that this creature is on priscilla's level of power, though it is the destroyer so it behaves and attacks like the destroyer. priscilla and the destroyer are fighting over it, however in this mental battle the destroyer has the edge as it can mostly surpress priscilla and still act with the body at the same time. and it is hunting for more power to ensure its hold. which means inc reasing its power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

so its eyes are all black dose that mean its hollow?

cuz all white eyes seem to mean being controlled

and it said "i hate you!" so i assume it has some of Riful and Duphs memory
    i think some of beths personality is in Riful-Doll becasue she has as much reason as Riful to hate her because she did see Priscilla kill her twin in front of her. Maybe the reason Riful-Doll is so powerful is because of Dauf Riful Alicia? and Beths hatred towards them ? I wouldnbt be suprised if this RifulDoll could Awaken Again XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you daft?.... They awakens lately have looked sweet(Roxanne, Cassandra, Hysteria.The unamed Twins, the one that had the two dots on its head) they all look sweet.....and as for the vets i am sure they will have amazing awakened forms....from what i have seen they only ones that could look lame are the one with the big arm that smashed the tentacles, and that one that helen killed with the drill sword it looked pretty lame ...
    I don't think that calling someone daft for their opinion on AB/ AO design (opinion that many -including me- happen to share) is very conducive to intelligent discussion...

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    I don't think that calling someone daft for their opinion on AB/ AO design (opinion that many -including me- happen to share) is very conducive to intelligent discussion...
    Daft means silly or mad it just like me saying "Are you crazy" so you misunderstood( and i am aware that daft can also be used to mean stupid). and you agreeing with him is irrelevant . but now that we are talking why do you agree what makes the awakened beings less good now then before?? dont just say it defend it
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Are you daft?.... They awakens lately have looked sweet(Roxanne, Cassandra, Hysteria.The unamed Twins, the one that had the two dots on its head)
    Cassandra, Roxanne, and Hysteria all had disappointing awakened forms. Hysteria and Cassandra especially. Isley, Riful, Dauf, Rigaldo, or Ophelia they all had unique and amazing awakened designs. I haven't seen cool ABs like them in a while.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Cassandra, Roxanne, and Hysteria all had disappointing awakened forms. Hysteria and Cassandra especially. Isley, Riful, Dauf, Rigaldo, or Ophelia they all had unique and amazing awakened designs. I haven't seen cool ABs like them in a while.
    i like cassandra design. it looks profane in so many ways and for so many reasons.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    i like cassandra design. it looks profane in so many ways and for so many reasons.
    I like Cassies form too, its so human XD. But i always think she looks like shes giving birth XD

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I like Cassies form too, its so human XD. But i always think she looks like shes giving birth XD
    exectly. it is incredibly unnerving in appearance.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Isley and Rigardo despite being amazing weren't very unique, a centaur and a lion
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    exectly. it is incredibly unnerving in appearance.
    Yup, i also liked Hysterias first form it was very bizarre and the fact it wasnt elegant made it more perfect XD

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast