Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

Here's MiB version of 133 Claymore chapter. No nipple nor nostril have been lost during cleaning process (contrary to MS version ;P) but that's the only advantage over MS's version (well, there is also the fact that we do not use annoying watermarks and they made a mistake with one of the words writing it 3 times instead of 1). Not that many people will read this anyway ;P.

Also, thank Gernot
    if you haven't done it already (and you might want to congratulate him for his 50th Claymore translation).

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

While typesetting this chapter these words have made me laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Gernot's translation
    Damn brats! They can't even stop the single abyssal one that's heading over here!
    lol
    In the previous chapter Chronos was referring to Isley as if he was a half-god and in this one his words suggest that stopping AO is easy as pie. That makes even less sense considering that he along with Lars were confident they could rip 7 ghosts apart easily. In other words he thought that beings he thought were inferior to him could easily stop a being that he thought was out of his league. Nice logic here. Of course it could be easily explained that their growling was out of fear and they knew that (ex-)Ghosts could kill them instantly.
    Last edited by Goral; December 05, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

2. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So correct me if I'm wrong here...

The "greater than an abbysal being" thing attacking Priscilla is something that basically sprouted from the bisected bottom half of Riful. It uses Riful's hair-blades and Duff's steel rebar projectile attacks. Since it sprang from Riful's bottom half, am I safe in saying "this thing is the crotch-fruit of an abyssal and male awakened"?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

The "greater than an abbysal being" thing attacking Priscilla is something that basically sprouted from the bisected bottom half of Riful. It uses Riful's hair-blades and Duff's steel rebar projectile attacks. Since it sprang from Riful's bottom half, am I safe in saying "this thing is the crotch-fruit of an abyssal and male awakened"?
    Its probably some bits of the other characters that were in the west, when the Destroyer was rampaging, that have fused together and used the lower half of Riful as transport and when it reached Rabona it left the legs and took on its true form XD

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    lol
    In the previous chapter Chronos was referring to Isley as if he was a half-god and in this one his words suggest that stopping AO is easy as pie. That makes even less sense considering that he along with Lars were confident they could rip 7 ghosts apart easily. In other words he thought that beings he thought were inferior to him could easily stop a being that he thought was out of his league. Nice logic here. Of course it could be easily explained that their growling was out of fear and they knew that (ex-)Ghosts could kill them instantly.

THANKYOU.

This is just one of handfuls of blatant lapses in logic and reasoning on behalf of these ABs. I honestly hope they get their faces shredded like next chapter because they're really annoying me. Yeah, I mean all the AB bystanders, from what we're led to believe, witnessed a single pass by only 1 of the ghosts (Clare) that annihilated a huge swath of an AO's outer body. This took what, maybe 2 minutes? And it doesn't matter if the AO was able to regen all of that damage right back... if I looked at a group of claymores just rolling up on an AO and only a single one of them totally cuisinart'ed it not one of the claymores have even taken a hit yet ... then would I be lol'ing about it? Maybe, this actually is logical if these ABs are THAT arrogant.

Here is my dream next-chapter:

* Octavia+friends have arrived at the AO battle, just starting to Biki-Biki and get ready *

* Off-screen, the ABs hear a hearty "KuKuKu" speech bubble, and they're like "!!" *

*Cut to a half-page pane of Clare, in that same badass pose she had in this chapter, only this time she is 30% and totally Biki-ing out. Her head is slightly bowed, and through her bangs you can see brightly shining orbs of her eyes. She has a predatory grin. "Why don't you take a nap, little ABs. If we need you, you'll be notified." *

* Clare proceeds another pass at the AO, using Raftela Fight Style + QS + PYS, to eradicate all tentacles in the vicinity of the middle of the AO's superstructure, then proceeds to shred directly into and through the AO's abdomen. Meanwhile, Helen + Deneve do whatever to disable and sever on of the AO's support legs *

* Everyone in the manga is totally "!!!" *

* The AO's true self flops out of her abdomen, dazed *

* Tabitha and crew lock onto the AO's yoki, snapping her out of her trance *

* Cut to focused, close-up series of panes of Cassandra going through a range of expressions and poses. "Do you think you've freed me from my torment? I've been cut down by my fellow warriors before ... why am I being put through this Hell again?" *

* Miria: "I am deeply sorry, Cassandra, but you can only blame the Organization for this travesty they've wrought upon you. Your pain ends now." Miria phantoms directly up to Cassandra, creating a line in her neck. Cassandra: " .... " Head falls off *

* Cut to full-page pane of the MiB's. Rubel is actually frowning *
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's your next chapter.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

^This sounds great, but I doubt it will be so easy.
    I can predict at least several chapters of them fighting against Cassandra while zombie Riful is having all the fun with Priscilla.
    But seriously... will Lars and Chronos just sit there and eat popcorn the whole time while their "brothers and sisters" AB's die out?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lies's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    But seriously... will Lars and Chronos just sit there and eat popcorn the whole time while their "brothers and sisters" AB's die out?
    They will wait until the moment of Greatest Drama to unexpectedly jump in and save someone, while throwing out a cool cheesy oneliner, of course.
    Last edited by lies; December 06, 2012 at 09:42 PM.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a QS version of the scanlation. I've also added "biki" on the last page which I've somehow omitted and resized page 8.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    (...) Yeah, I mean all the AB bystanders, from what we're led to believe, witnessed a single pass by only 1 of the ghosts (Clare) that annihilated a huge swath of an AO's outer body. This took what, maybe 2 minutes? And it doesn't matter if the AO was able to regen all of that damage right back... if I looked at a group of claymores just rolling up on an AO and only a single one of them totally cuisinart'ed it not one of the claymores have even taken a hit yet ... then would I be lol'ing about it? Maybe, this actually is logical if these ABs are THAT arrogant. (...)
    I thought the same thing when Dae laughed. Unless he knows that Cassandra can outlast Clare and regenerate quicker and longer than Clare can use her QS she's basically dead AB walking (this time for good if they will kill Dae ;P). Sure, for now shredding Cassandra to bits meant nothing but sooner or later her youki reserves will run out and when that time comes it will be no laughing matter.

BTW, I wonder what Rubel is thinking now. I hope his reasoning is similar to ours but he doesn't say anything since he's Rubel. I also wonder what he thinks now about a "failed experiment" when he looks at that someone shredding AO to bits even though she's being attacked from all sides by her. And not that long ago (for Claymore/MiB standards) he was sure that even the weakest AB could kill her easily .

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Im curious about why Rubel is even with Dae still, i mean the Organization has fallen and he has no need to really stay on the island. Is there another reason fro him to be there? Does he know somethings going to happen ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

Crotch-fruit kind of started out as a joke-haha theory by someone here (forgot who), but I like the idea in a romantic sort of way. But in a logical way, how are you gonna produce a "One who exceeds an Abyssal" by crossing Riful (AO) x Duff (#2 AB ??, not sure) ? If we're talking anything about sexual genetics, then the offspring will actually be lower in power than the one AO parent! Just keep in mind, though, that it was Chronos the Idiot who decided to call the new Riful/Dauf "One who exceeds an Abyssal" so you gotta take that statement at face value. We're about to find out real soon if Riful-Duff is truly a SAO or not. Riful-Duff was prolly created by the effects of the rods or w/e. But hey if it were sexual that's cool too.

If you were to examine Riful-Duff from a writer's perspective, it is a really, really, really weak plot device to stall Destrilla from getting on her business of beating the **** out of everyone else that we might care about. Way too obvious, way too contrived. Personally I don't care though. I've given up on the legitimacy of this manga's plot and immersion since Miria's Organization plot/stupid ZAO fights ...

...but I find Riful-Duff to be very well drawn and btw, she's totally brawling, right off the bat, with Prissy; we almost never get to see Prissy truly fight (not really since she fought Isley, her Riful fight was nothing in comparison). We might even actually get Prissy to talk due to this. I can't help myself but enjoy these things alone, and I'm sure many will agree. In fact this chapter has brought unreal combat WITH the promise of more unreal combat immediately!

As long as Yagi keeps drawing this well and is giving us crazy ass action like this chapter, I'll be happy enough for now.

-----------
    You know, I suppose there is a possibility for a select few #2 ABs of exceptional ability to actually enhance an offspring. Riguald actually believed that he was a match in combat for Isley, then fought him, then Isley kicked his butt, and then Riguald became Isley's general. But Riguald had exceptional ability, and, if you were to select Riguald's best traits and put them on what Isley already had, I suppose you could actually get a super-Isley (Super-Abyssal-One). Btw... I might be wrong about Riguald being a #2, feel free to correct me if so.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Crotch-fruit kind of started out as a joke-haha theory by someone here (forgot who), but I like the idea in a romantic sort of way. But in a logical way, how are you gonna produce a "One who exceeds an Abyssal" by crossing Riful (AO) x Duff (#2 AB ??, not sure) ? If we're talking anything about sexual genetics, then the offspring will actually be lower in power than the one AO parent! Just keep in mind, though, that it was Chronos the Idiot who decided to call the new Riful/Dauf "One who exceeds an Abyssal" so you gotta take that statement at face value. We're about to find out real soon if Riful-Duff is truly a SAO or not. Riful-Duff was prolly created by the effects of the rods or w/e. But hey if it were sexual that's cool too.

If you were to examine Riful-Duff from a writer's perspective, it is a really, really, really weak plot device to stall Destrilla from getting on her business of beating the **** out of everyone else that we might care about. Way too obvious, way too contrived. Personally I don't care though. I've given up on the legitimacy of this manga's plot and immersion since Miria's Organization plot/stupid ZAO fights ...

...but I find Riful-Duff to be very well drawn and btw, she's totally brawling, right off the bat, with Prissy; we almost never get to see Prissy truly fight (not really since she fought Isley, her Riful fight was nothing in comparison). We might even actually get Prissy to talk due to this. I can't help myself but enjoy these things alone, and I'm sure many will agree. In fact this chapter has brought unreal combat WITH the promise of more unreal combat immediately!

As long as Yagi keeps drawing this well and is giving us crazy ass action like this chapter, I'll be happy enough for now.

-----------
    You know, I suppose there is a possibility for a select few #2 ABs of exceptional ability to actually enhance an offspring. Riguald actually believed that he was a match in combat for Isley, then fought him, then Isley kicked his butt, and then Riguald became Isley's general. But Riguald had exceptional ability, and, if you were to select Riguald's best traits and put them on what Isley already had, I suppose you could actually get a super-Isley (Super-Abyssal-One). Btw... I might be wrong about Riguald being a #2, feel free to correct me if so.
    Rigaldo was number 2 and Duph was number 3 but males are on a different scale then females (did the Mib not say the males all have superior power but could not control the desire to awaken ?)

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Here is a QS version of the scanlation. I've also added "biki" on the last page which I've somehow omitted and resized page 8.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

I thought the same thing when Dae laughed. Unless he knows that Cassandra can outlast Clare and regenerate quicker and longer than Clare can use her QS she's basically dead AB walking (this time for good if they will kill Dae ;P). Sure, for now shredding Cassandra to bits meant nothing but sooner or later her youki reserves will run out and when that time comes it will be no laughing matter.

BTW, I wonder what Rubel is thinking now. I hope his reasoning is similar to ours but he doesn't say anything since he's Rubel. I also wonder what he thinks now about a "failed experiment" when he looks at that someone shredding AO to bits even though she's being attacked from all sides by her. And not that long ago (for Claymore/MiB standards) he was sure that even the weakest AB could kill her easily .
    How come clare dose not fight Cassandra alone? its not right for her to let her friends put themselves in harms way when she can KO AO like really easy cuz she suppepr strong with QS and her other amazing strong ability's that put her far above her friends that they are not really needed ....just look what she did to cassandra in this chapter the others cant do a thing so clare should just use her power and solo it
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting development here...with Dae and Rubel. Dae's reaction here was really strange.
    How come that Dae is not interested at all in Clare after seeing how she almost killed an AO in one swift attack?
    Surely he too would be interested in such a strong warrior, especially after seeing an action like that.
    Maybe he doesn't know that Clare carry in herself Teresa's remains, or maybe he know but like everyone else in Organization he thinks about that as "failed" experiment.

And why do I have felling that Rubel will play some hidden card until the end of the battle? His has "Just as planned" written all over his face. could it be that he is just happy that Organization is gone, or is it something more than that?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    An interesting development here...with Dae and Rubel. Dae's reaction here was really strange.
    How come that Dae is not interested at all in Clare after seeing how she almost killed an AO in one swift attack?
    Surely he too would be interested in such a strong warrior, especially after seeing an action like that.
    Maybe he doesn't know that Clare carry in herself Teresa's remains, or maybe he know but like everyone else in Organization he thinks about that as "failed" experiment.

And why do I have felling that Rubel will play some hidden card until the end of the battle? His has "Just as planned" written all over his face. could it be that he is just happy that Organization is gone, or is it something more than that?
    makes me think....what dose Rubel get out of going with Dae ....Rubel already knows everything about prissy and her power and past....so its not like he is going to learn anything....,unless its just to see how things play out....incase something happens that he needs to inform his side about
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    makes me think....what dose Rubel get out of going with Dae ....Rubel already knows everything about prissy and her power and past....so its not like he is going to learn anything....,unless its just to see how things play out....incase something happens that he needs to inform his side about
    Thats what i was thinking, its quite odd that hes tagged along with Dae isnt it? Maybe its just curiosity in seeing what Priscilla is up to now considering he hasnt seen her for ages . I think in Ch.126 when Dae was talking about knowing where Priscilla was he looked unusually excited to me O.o

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Thats what i was thinking, its quite odd that hes tagged along with Dae isnt it? Maybe its just curiosity in seeing what Priscilla is up to now considering he hasnt seen her for ages . I think in Ch.126 when Dae was talking about knowing where Priscilla was he looked unusually excited to me O.o
    Maybe he lost track of her once Isley sent her and raki away. but what is his interest in prissy...is it solely her power?. and was Rubel prissys handler?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Maybe he lost track of her once Isley sent her and raki away. but what is his interest in prissy...is it solely her power?. and was Rubel prissys handler?
    Hmm its possible about him losing track of her. And being interested in her Power is probably what Dae is interested in but Rubel probably has different motives beign here, and i have no clue if Ruble was Prissys handler

New Reply
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast