Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 603

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

  1. #166
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,665
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    Then why say that, particularly after quoting me? I do not recall ever saying something with the r word, but maybe you can enlighten me.



    Don't know why some like you or michael12 took offense to that, as again, it was largely discussed when chapters 120 and 121 came out, and many (many) were disappointed in the new AOs, it's nothing new.



    If you say so. On the other end I can distinctly remember the amount of crying. Granted, it's nothing "objective" or mathematical.


    He spared with the twins (supposedly the replacements of Beth/ Alicia if memory serves? So no ordinary Claymore themselves), and has been taking down Yomas left and right with apparent ease.
    That would place him in the vicinity of ... say ... Clarice, number 47 Claymore?



    You are missing the point by a mile it looks like, by arguing the fine points. The "How" was never my concern about Miria defeating a top #1, just the fact that she did is enough to prove my point.



    Again, you are nitpicking.
    The fact remains that our good friends not only survived an encounter with 3 Abyssals sent after them, they are directly responsible for killing one (even if the killing blow itself was from another AO), and besides that -nobody- died during their fight.

    In the end, my point remains: In this kind of setup, Claire's power up is nothing that shouldn't be expected after what she has been going through, particularly for the main character of a Shonen on its 22nd volume (23rd even?).

    Now this being said, I agree that things aren't probably this simple, and that the damage to Cass might be superficial and she might have some surprises in store for Claire.
    The Ghosts should be very thankful that someone is providing distraction for Pris atm.
    really when it comes down to it Clare is special case.....she cant be judged or compared to normal warriors (you would never compare Alicia to anyone because she is special.).

    Now kinda off topic but the arm clare has now is that her own arm(has Irenes arm been destroyed ?)

    Edit: and i take no offence to what you said, all i want is for u to justify why you have that opinion of the new awakened beings? why are they worse looking? defend what you say dont just say "they suck" or "they look bad" or "they are unoriginal" give me reasons :P
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  2. #167
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    I don't see any way for her arm to not be Irene's still .... unless the Blob healed Clare's body entirely to include her right arm, which is a distinct possibility! I hadn't thought of that before but maybe you guys always just assumed that the Blob did regenerate/replace her arm. Otherwise it's still Irene's arm.


    Btw, are we allowed to talk about this chapter? I just finished looking at the panes and wow ... I am digging these scenes.

  3. #168
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Kenya
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    What irks me is how only these four decided to take on an AO. Just the four of them. How insane is that? The balls on these gir--wait, never mind . They don't have balls. But I'm beginning to wonder whether they have a plan or are just winging it.

    On another note, the possibility of Clare reaching Teresa's level (raw power-wise) somewhat distresses me. I wanted Teresa to remain the only goddess up there with no match (probably because I like her more), but alas, it seems it is not to be. Yes yes, the twin statue basically foreshadowed it, but I'll be in denial till the end.
    Shiro 2

  4. #169
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    What do you think about Riful-Dauf? Idk how it happened, probably a dumb story on that, but in this case I don't care lol, she looks cool as hell.

  5. #170
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,665
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
    What irks me is how only these four decided to take on an AO. Just the four of them. How insane is that? The balls on these gir--wait, never mind . They don't have balls. But I'm beginning to wonder whether they have a plan or are just winging it.

    On another note, the possibility of Clare reaching Teresa's level (raw power-wise) somewhat distresses me. I wanted Teresa to remain the only goddess up there with no match (probably because I like her more), but alas, it seems it is not to be. Yes yes, the twin statue basically foreshadowed it, but I'll be in denial till the end.
    the reason only 4 went to take her on is because they dont want to kill her they want to distract her and have the other 3 pull Cassandras personality to the surface....on top of that they were hoping/depending on the vet's joining in and helping ..Do u think Lars and chronos will join (maybe after a awakened or 2 dies :/) i just hope the fly trap,Octavia and Chronos all live i dont really care about the others (i hope Lars lives to but thats only cuz he is Chronos's lover ^^)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  6. #171
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Kenya
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Oh yeah, I had forgotten they are meant to distract her. As for Chronos and Lars, I doubt they are stupid enough to try and sneak a hit into the Priscilla - Riful Doll contest. They are simply outmatched.

    I could see them instead continuing to play observers. Especially if Team Ghosts & Awakened seem like they are enough to make Cassandra regain her senses. It seems like something they would do. Not to mention that it's probably not wise to challenge an Abyssal One; you might just piss her off enough to earn a spot on her menu.

    But I'm hoping they will jump in, just to even their chances. Kinda odd how that number two (Octavia?) calls Cassandra a child. Age and everything, I guess, even though she could eat them for breakfast.

    Now I'm wondering what Cassandra will actually do if she comes out of it. I hope she will not try to go after Priscilla for revenge or something. There's like three beings over there who surpass an AO (kinda funny how these are now mainstream), they will slaughter her.

    That leaves her with the Ghosts. One would hope they will leave her alone, but again, AB, ergo, death so they may try to take her out. Or maybe the other ABs will gang on her to get rid of competition (small chances of success though).

    Or Cassie will go: f**k this sh*t I'm outta here! And er, ride off into the sunset.
    Shiro 2

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #172
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Tbh at this point i think the ghosts' best option would be to try to kill Cassy as fast as possible (unless they really manage to wake her up and ally with her) and waiting the end of the fight between Prissy and chibi-Riful hoping that the survivor (100% Prissy) would be very (but VERY!!!) damaged and try to kill her attacking all together, ABs included.

    Unfortunately something tells me that Prissy won't be damaged at all and that the ghosts and ABs will find themselves in deep sh**,lol.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #173
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,665
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
    Oh yeah, I had forgotten they are meant to distract her. As for Chronos and Lars, I doubt they are stupid enough to try and sneak a hit into the Priscilla - Riful Doll contest. They are simply outmatched.

    I could see them instead continuing to play observers. Especially if Team Ghosts & Awakened seem like they are enough to make Cassandra regain her senses. It seems like something they would do. Not to mention that it's probably not wise to challenge an Abyssal One; you might just piss her off enough to earn a spot on her menu.

    But I'm hoping they will jump in, just to even their chances. Kinda odd how that number two (Octavia?) calls Cassandra a child. Age and everything, I guess, even though she could eat them for breakfast.

    Now I'm wondering what Cassandra will actually do if she comes out of it. I hope she will not try to go after Priscilla for revenge or something. There's like three beings over there who surpass an AO (kinda funny how these are now mainstream), they will slaughter her.

    That leaves her with the Ghosts. One would hope they will leave her alone, but again, AB, ergo, death so they may try to take her out. Or maybe the other ABs will gang on her to get rid of competition (small chances of success though).

    Or Cassie will go: f**k this sh*t I'm outta here! And er, ride off into the sunset.
    i think they may end up killing Cassandra (i think they wont be able to make her regain herself) so the vets will vote for just killing her Octavia said that if it came to it they would just "kill this child" . and i dont know why but i feel Octavia is the n2 of Rifuls generation
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  11. #174
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    this theory of the child being dauph's and rifuls is a bit odd tbh. Why would it appear now? Why with only half its body running? Tbh i think dae collected what was left of riful and Duph and was ableto fuse them and maybe a part of Pryscilla's arms...

  12. #175
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    I don't see any way for her arm to not be Irene's still .... unless the Blob healed Clare's body entirely to include her right arm, which is a distinct possibility! I hadn't thought of that before but maybe you guys always just assumed that the Blob did regenerate/replace her arm. Otherwise it's still Irene's arm.


    Btw, are we allowed to talk about this chapter? I just finished looking at the panes and wow ... I am digging these scenes.
    a plausible factor is the fact that clare, physically, was broken down when she was absorbed, and combined with the Destroyer mass. when she reformed from the mass, it is plausible that the part that was irene's arm was spread through her body. actually it is unlikely that, at that point, the arm could be distinguished from the rest of her essence. do it id possioble is that irene's arm is replaced with a new, enhanced form of clre's arm, and irene's essence spred through her body.
    it is obvious that she was not just sitting in there, fully formed, especialyl since she lsot her legs. even priscilla had, in fact, been broken down and assimilated. that is why we saw her forming again from the mass instead of wrenching out.

    ---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
    The original AOs gave off a feeling of strength and danger that the new three sadly lack, though I must admit I was amused by Cassandra's '.......' after Clare's attacks. She's obviously not taking them seriously.

    Though Clare has grown stronger, it doesn't seem like she has reached a level where she can take on an Abyssal One alone.

    Priscilla is jobbing. Is she the one fighting? Her eyes look normal, and there's that characteristic lack of expression, but she's not running her mouth off like she usually does in fights.

    How is it that she's losing the mental fight anyway? I thought they were somewhat even.

    Anyway, seems like the QS is truly a broken technique, especially when backed by impressive stats (which Clare seems to have at the moment).

    I dare say it would down 99.9 % of opponents. Ultimate and simultaneous attack and defense. I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to come up with it.

    Why didn't Clare use it against Priscilla again? Well, Riful doll seems to be a plot device (shoddy writting) specifically geared to weaken Priscilla, so she'll most likely be at the receiving end of the QS.

    On another note, Clare has unlocked a new ability: she can fly! Consider how she floats in mid-air while destroying some heads, then how she somehow accelerates through another head and then angles down through Cassie's shoulder. That suspiciously looks like flying...
    actually there is a considerable weakness. quick sword is mainly used to rip apart smaller enemies and, at more, shred the weak points of the enemy's body. if it not effective against larger masses that can push through the flailing blade, and is useless against enemies with strong physical defenses like natural armor, like douf's.
    riful doll does nto seem that shoddy if its back story is what we presume. considering half of riful was lying around in an area full of parastic bits and pieces. not to mention that remains of the infected twin was relatively close. in the end, the infected twin was a hellcat. besides, the destroyer itself defies most reason in the concept of claymore. it did not simply gain the combined power fo two abyssal, it far surpassed them, and yet it has no mind or will. also there is the hint of lingering thought within the energy of these beings. as revealed by priscilla's silhouette coming from hsyteria's remains.
    however i doubt weakening priscilla destroyer would be that easy. we are talking about two entities that seem to generate a nearly incomprehensible amount of yoki. not to mention it devoured the life force of dozens of high level awakened too.

    my theory of why the destroyer is in control is thus. the controller is not a mind. it instinct, like an animal. basically it is also incomprehensible to other, sapient awakened creatures. however, it does have the ability to be driven, by raw impulse, and that is its advantag.e it is able to focus on surpressing priscilla and the body, under its control, moves on reaction. priscilla, however, being a sapient thing, has the disadvantage of not being able to do this level of multitasking. not to mention priscilla is not exactly a bright cookie; her best plan to finding her memories was to starve herself nearly to death for seven years. she can only force her will against it.
    and that is what cassandra is here to provide. it is not mere power, for if that was the case it would not aid priscilla, as the destroyer would jsut consume cassandra and cement its hold. cassandra is being drawn there now, and it is her own will melded with priscilla, though likely still from assmiliation, that will win the fight for priscilla.

    not sure why people are kinda harshing on the riful doll though. so long as it has a plausible back story i have no problem. besides, if yagi really needed just a distraction, he could have simply had it that the awakened were able to survive just a bit longer, it would not be unlikely. this complicates the battle. cause riful doll likely tracked priscilla by her yoki and scent. and cassandra herself is emitting a small bit of priscilla here.

    ---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

    lol, that would be funny for sure.
    thoguh the original plan was for a weakened priscilla to fight two opponnents. fight the destroyer, and then fight cassandra. no one saw the destroyer invading priscilla's reforming body the moment clare was released. now that battle is only mental, and we have a ravenous and isntinctual creature at full power running about. priscilla, if she left, would have been weakened. the destroyer's invasion likely dragged all of its own yoki into her body and likely filled in the gaps of missing strength quite nicely. not like the destroyer was active and wasting energy, it was dormant and seemingly content with it.
    all they can do is to set up a fight between these three. though i dbout an isntant kill would happen on cassandra. remember, whne priscilla killed riful, she was quite literally on her last legs. cassandra would at least hold out, so long as the riful doll does not take itnerest in her.

    ---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Tbh at this point i think the ghosts' best option would be to try to kill Cassy as fast as possible (unless they really manage to wake her up and ally with her) and waiting the end of the fight between Prissy and chibi-Riful hoping that the survivor (100% Prissy) would be very (but VERY!!!) damaged and try to kill her attacking all together, ABs included.

    Unfortunately something tells me that Prissy won't be damaged at all and that the ghosts and ABs will find themselves in deep sh**,lol.
    .......why does everyone ignore the fact that priscilla destroyer could not even rip off riful doll's head? she did, right there, and there was not even a tear. the biggest damage was a few gouges from the claws.

    riful doll is on another level here. she is an actual match. and no, priscilla is not in a weakened state. unless the destroyer someohow left all of its own massive yoki behind in a bag or something after it moved into priscilla's body. whatever was weakened or worn has been more than compensated for.

    besides, all the other ones that got a one up on priscilla were pretty much killed in the same chatper they did. not only that, yagi made it clear they stood no real chance to begin with. it was obvious in those fight, from priscilla easily countering doufs giant spike ro her moving in on the non infected twin so easily. here....... no, this is not a lucky hit in like douf got, nor toying around with the twins. this is entirely different.

    go back and read those chapters. you saw it in the energy of the fight, they were on borrowed time. yagi made no illusion of victory. here, here priscilla's brute force, which ended the lives of so many before and humbled even the mighty king isley, failed. this is not a lucky hit or keepign her back, this is a creature that took the brunt of that raw, rending strength and not only came out largely unscathed, but fought back.

  13. #176
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Unfortunately something tells me that Prissy won't be damaged at all and that the ghosts and ABs will find themselves in deep sh**,lol.
    So very true, Dauf tried the same thing and he was blown to peaces.
    I think it's only a matter of time before Priscilla kills zombified Riful and turn toward AB's and Ghosts.

    ---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    .......why does everyone ignore the fact that priscilla destroyer could not even rip off riful doll's head? she did, right there, and there was not even a tear. the biggest damage was a few gouges from the claws.
    Maybe because Priscilla is still fighting the destroyer for control of the body and that makes her much weaker than usual?
    And what we all see here is just initial success, it will not be long before Prissy kills her in pieces because she will retrain control of her body at some point.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #177
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    So very true, Dauf tried the same thing and he was blown to peaces.
    I think it's only a matter of time before Priscilla kills zombified Riful and turn toward AB's and Ghosts.

    ---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------



    Maybe because Priscilla is still fighting the destroyer for control of the body and that makes her much weaker than usual?
    And what we all see here is just initial success, it will not be long before Prissy kills her in pieces because she will retrain control of her body at some point.
    I hope not. Claymore does have a habit of killing off characters pretty quickly, but it'd be nice if doll Riful wasn't introduced just to further cement the fact about how strong Priscilla is. She's been around for so long and has pretty much steamrolled over everything she has fought, so it'd be nice if she encountered actual resistance for once (other than Teresa). I'd think it silly to make a Dauf-Riful hybrid just to have Priscilla ultimately kill it off.

    I don't know what to expect out of "Riful" though. I loved Riful as a character, but it looks like this isn't her making her return to the series. This is an interesting turn of developments though and I am happy that Riful still has her influence, even if it's through some creepy doll looking thing

  16. #178
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Quote:
    .......why does everyone ignore the fact that priscilla destroyer could not even rip off riful doll's head? she did, right there, and there was not even a tear. the biggest damage was a few gouges from the claws.

    riful doll is on another level here. she is an actual match. and no, priscilla is not in a weakened state. unless the destroyer someohow left all of its own massive yoki behind in a bag or something after it moved into priscilla's body. whatever was weakened or worn has been more than compensated for.
    Because it's absolutely evident for story-reasons that Prissy will end up kicking chibi-Riful's ass.
    Just give it up, chibi-Riful has no chance at all to defeat Prissy, not even a little bit.
    Also i already said 100 times, but Prissy-destroyer may have uber immense power, but sure as hell she can't use it efficiently, and this is due to the very nature of the destroyer.
    Also, it's important to notice that Prissy usually gets serious only when her emotions are touched, and sure as hell chibi-Riful has not arrived at that point yet.

    Quote Quote:
    besides, all the other ones that got a one up on priscilla were pretty much killed in the same chatper they did. not only that, yagi made it clear they stood no real chance to begin with. it was obvious in those fight, from priscilla easily countering doufs giant spike ro her moving in on the non infected twin so easily. here....... no, this is not a lucky hit in like douf got, nor toying around with the twins. this is entirely different.
    It doesn't take a genius to understand that Yagi HAS to prolong the fight with chibi-Riful for story reasons, if not the whole scenario that he planned would be destroyed in an instant, 'cause if Prissy wins too soon it would be incredibly moronic to let her wait without doing nothing while all the others fight against Cassy,lol.

    Prissy won't get serious until Yagi is ready to change the scenario.
    It's also possible that Yagi will let Prissy join the "Cassy scenario" before the ghosts manage to win, but SURE AS HELL he won't do it too soon since it would be a moronic waste to introduce all those characters without letting them shine at least for a few chapters.
    Last edited by MalakTawus; December 02, 2012 at 05:27 AM.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #179
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Kenya
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    By the way, is that Riful Doll's true form? She just looks like Riful before she used her true awakened form. It would be interesting if RD has another form, for she would then be a real threat to Priscilla, but I doubt Yagi will go that way.

    A poster above touched on what might have happened to Clare in the Blob. Mainly the physical breaking down of her body that Yagi doesn't look like he's going to explain it anytime soon.

    I would think that an AB's flesh is different from a Claymore's, given that they emit yokis of a different type, not to mention the fact that an Awakened Being's flesh seems to be highly malleable. But somehow Clare managed to come out very much the same she went in, and she still says she's only 1/3 yoma (or was it 1/4?).

    If her body was deconstructed, she would have merged/fused/something like that with the Destroyer, while somehow retaining her identity. Then she would have used the Destroyer's flesh as raw material to rebuild herself, but this would essentially make her something...not quite what she was.

    So I'm assuming the above didn't happen, what with them needing to re-stitch her wound and all. Bu that raises the question of how, if her body was in there entire and untouched (which shouldn't be so, the Destroyer absorbed her in parts), she survived for all that time. Claymores also need to breathe, eat and all that stuff. Also how she managed to take control of something that much stronger than her, that wild and chaotic, and yet all Priscilla can manage is a stalemate. Or are these perks that come with the main protagonist job description?

    I can get over the fact that the Destroyer didn't conveniently drain her life force like it was doing to the surroundings and instead merely absorbed her. But I had been given to understand (from what Galatea said) that Clare was basically fused with the Destroyer. Separating herself from it shouldn't be as easy as just Raki calling her, and, voila.
    Shiro 2

  19. #180
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Claire's mind was CLEARLY the strongest inside the blob, so i guess it's possible that she rebuilt her body EXACTLY the same as it was before,afterall if it's possible to reconstruct perfectly thoughts,memories and emotions i don't see why it's not also possible to perfectly reconstruct a body.
    This point almost surely will always remain a mystery since i doubt that Yagi will start explaining this in detail.....and tbh it's not even necessary, the story itself will confirm if Claire has changed or not after the merging.

    ......we don't even know how yoki works,lol.......


    Btw Dark Night, Claire is 1/4 yoma.
    About chibi-Riful, i'm curios not only to see if she can transform even more, but i'm also very curious to see her human form ........if she'll survive long enough....

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts