Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rigardo's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know it we get early charter this month because of Christmas perhaps a early one with twenty pages like others years?!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

That pictures of Claire look better than the others I have seem before they're at better Quality while the others look blurred. Me tough anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Does anyone know it we get early charter this month because of Christmas perhaps a early one with twenty pages like others years?!
    Hmm we got an early chapter last year with Hysteria's small skirmish with the Ghosts so we could get one this year ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

first things first.....

to Gernot,
    thank you for giving up your time to be able to translate this series for us all
    on me

now back to the chapter.....

Clare awesome!!!!
    but Helen called it "High Speed Sword"?, should it been known as the "Quick Sword"?
    If I read correctly, they trying to make Cass normal again, should they be using Galatea as well?. shame Rafatela wasn't there
    it's a Rifauf or Dauful(I like the second one....) hopefully there's a little bit of Luciela inside them and I knew it will go straight to Priscilla,
    payback time!!!!!

can someone traslate this line for me:

Octavia: how slovenly.....

IT'S AN ALL WOMEN FIGHT FEAST CHAPTER!!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    makes me think....what dose Rubel get out of going with Dae ....Rubel already knows everything about prissy and her power and past....so its not like he is going to learn anything....,unless its just to see how things play out....incase something happens that he needs to inform his side about
    Isn't it possible that Rubel stays with Dae so that if Dae finds out something too dangerous he can kill him before he reports his findings to the org?

The differences in vol.23 are quite cool and confirm that the cut doesn't go down all the way (at least that's what it seems to me)..........i guess Raki can consider himself lucky
    Last edited by MalakTawus; December 07, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    If I read correctly, they trying to make Cass normal again, should they be using Galatea as well?. shame Rafatela wasn't there
    it's a Rifauf or Dauful(I like the second one....) hopefully there's a little bit of Luciela inside them and I knew it will go straight to Priscilla,
    payback time!!!!!

I know Galatea should be there! There is no more Awakened going to be flooding into Rabona so she doesent need to worry about the town and with her using Yoki Synchronization will help the ghosts and Awakened out a lot in bringing Cassandra back.

And i think there are some portiuons of Alicia and Beth in there, the hair is similair to Alicias and the rods they are shooting are the same colour as the Parasite rods

Slovenly basically means unnatural looking and Dirty. Basically she called Cassandra dirty and weird XD
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; December 07, 2012 at 08:27 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I know Galatea should be there! There is no more Awakened going to be flooding into Rabona so she doesent need to worry about the town and with her using Yoki Synchronization will help the ghosts and Awakened out a lot in bringing Cassandra back.

Dude... totally. Someone in this thread had already asked "and where the hell is God-Eye Galatea?" And by ALL logic, she should actually be leading Tabitha's eye crew.

So why doesn't she... here are my crazy theories:

1) Yagi is trying to paint Gala as someone who is not necessarily interested in combat and/or in total allegiance with the Ghosts. She sympathizes, yet her new-found passion for protection of humans and Rabona are stronger than the goals of the Ghosts.

2) She is trying to act as a sort of #10 protector of the home base, but yes, this doesn't make sense if she only puts "First Things First" then she would actually want to stop Cassandra if she truly wanted to defend Rabona.

3) Yagi is going to make a surprise infiltration of Rabona later on by either the ABs hanging around, or w/e else, in which Gala will act as the commander of a Gala/Miata/Clarice squad. Now, I admit that any of the evil powers right now should not give a damn about "taking Rabona" while Destrilla is still alive, but let's just see.

4) Since Gala is a "nun", she has forsaken the will to fight.
    ----------------------------------------------

I can tell you this, my spidey senses are off the charts with regards to Gala. I think he might use her for something as extreme as Awakening (a lot of things will happen to lead up to this). And if so, I can't wait. But in regards to the question... why in the world wouldn't Gala be assisting and/or commanding Tabitha? I would also reference anyone to the Bloody Agatha fight, Tabitha was excellent in her role as Eye... all Gala did was (pretty much) say "yeah that's right Tabitha". I have noticed that Galatea has not volunteered a role within the Ghosts, and the Ghosts have not asked her to help, even when Agatha was chopping up Rabona. She's really her own person up to now, and Yagi has made it a point to keep her waaay out of the story. I know something dramatic is coming with her, and Miata/Clarice.

There really is quite a lot to resolve in Claymore. As much as Yagi pissed me off with the ZAOs, I have to admire how much is left to tell. (I only hope he bothers to tell all of it)

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

ah, forgot maybe the most obvious reason: you already have Clare and Mira.... lol. I keep forgetting that there are too many ultra-powerful claymores standing around to make a fight like Cassandra a joke if they all actually coordinated on it.
    Last edited by fluorideconspiracy; December 07, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Those are som pretty good theories about Galatea. Maybe Yagi is going to eventually draw the fight into Rabona? Because he has a tendency to use Galatea as a sort of rescuer of other characters when things seem bad for them XD, aswell as having her around when there are things revealed that affect the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Isn't it possible that Rubel stays with Dae so that if Dae finds out something too dangerous he can kill him before he reports his findings to the org?

The differences in vol.23 are quite cool and confirm that the cut doesn't go down all the way (at least that's what it seems to me)..........i guess Raki can consider himself lucky
    hmmm you know what that sounds 100% like it could happen...Rubel simply wants to make sure that Prissy dose not join the Org again and to make sure that should anything interesting develop then he can kill Dae....but Dae dose not really give a shit about the Org, the mainland , or the war thats going on there...so i dont know
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm you know what that sounds 100% like it could happen...Rubel simply wants to make sure that Prissy dose not join the Org again and to make sure that should anything interesting develop then he can kill Dae....but Dae dose not really give a shit about the Org, the mainland , or the war thats going on there...so i dont know
    I think with Dae, as we have already seen, he is only interested in his "works" so seeing Priscilla is probably the greatest thing to happen to him. I highly doubt hed let the other Organization on the Mainland know about her. And if he did i think it would only be because hed want to see how she would fare against the Warriors and Asarakam from the Mainland XD

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    first things first.....

to Gernot,
    thank you for giving up your time to be able to translate this series for us all
    on me

now back to the chapter.....

Clare awesome!!!!
    but Helen called it "High Speed Sword"?, should it been known as the "Quick Sword"?
    payback time!!!!!

Octavia words slovenly mean =scruffy reference to the head or hair style.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think with Dae, as we have already seen, he is only interested in his "works" so seeing Priscilla is probably the greatest thing to happen to him. I highly doubt hed let the other Organization on the Mainland know about her. And if he did i think it would only be because hed want to see how she would fare against the Warriors and Asarakam from the Mainland XD
    now this kinda confuses me Dae said that Roxanne, Hysteria , Cassandra were his "greatest creations" and he wished he could "keep them close forever" now did he mean that those 3 were the greatest he could bring back or the greatest in his collection?(of N1 bodys) , and would Prissy not be his "greatest"

And i wonder is Dae the one who invented "claymoreization" , was he the lead scientist on all the projects (he refers to the warriors as "his") . i dont think we have seen any other guys like Dae? makes me think he has been around sense the beginning(and i am 100% sure that he knows Rubel is a spy/not on the Orgs side)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

when used to talk about someones appearance it means "dirty" or "messy"
    when used to talk about action it means "casual" , "care free" or "careless"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I get it from the dictionary and that what I get referred to hair style because of her many head on my native language mean this desaliñado referred to someone than ever it has to past a comb by hair.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lies's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Rubel is tagging along with Dae because he knows exactly whose arm Dae used, and he has a pretty good idea that Clare et al. will be there fighting her. There's still a lot of unresolved loose ends (Raphaela's 'huge mistake' remark, why Priscilla was looking for Clare) and I think it's likely that there will be some kind of major plot twist once things get going. Rubel needs to be there make sure everything goes according to his nefarious plans... but also mostly to explain stuff to the characters/readers.
    Last edited by lies; December 08, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Slovenly basically means unnatural looking and Dirty. Basically she called Cassandra dirty and weird XD
    when used to talk about someones appearance it means "dirty" or "messy"
    when used to talk about action it means "casual" , "care free" or "careless"
    thanks for the help on that word, even I check the dictionary and I still couldn't understand it.

New Reply
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast