Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    After lookingat that Riful/Dauf thing its looks boyish, could it possibly be a boy ?
    It's a girl, you can see breast on page 23, in the lower right corner.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see Clare finally getting in on the action. It is interesting to see that she finally mastered the Quicksword, as if you remember well, it means that for pure blade speed she is nearly matched with Theresa, possibly higher (although Irene was wrong on many levels at that time)

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claym...4/c020/14.html

Now, if in those 7 years and with her little Blob sauna experience she developed her Yoki sensing accordingly, she is probably still not nearly yet in Theresa's league, but she might be approaching it.
    IF what we see in this chapter holds true (and is not a short- lived fluke because of the strain), she is most certainly the most powerful warrior alive by an order of magnitude at this point, as she isn't even using her selective awakening mode.
    Wonder if her new mastery of the quicksword might also be thanks to Rafaela's memory and battle experience?

As per the "New and improved" Riful, I think we are on the right track.

I think it's a fusion of Riful, Dauf and whatever portion of rods/ destroyer Dauf had assimilated before his death.

Even the "I hate you" translated by kirby would indicate memories and a recent history versus Priscilla.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW, Clare has shown again that she's not a mindless brawler but an intelligent soldier who doesn't waste any opportunities (unlike Miria). Her last attack seemed to be aimed at the core of Cassandra although because ABs have the ability to move it she couldn't finish her. Also, congrats to the rest for doing nothing but gaping in awe. That goes for Miria especially. She should have attacked Cassandra's human form then. And props to Cassandra for recognizing who's the real threat in this group . She ignored everyone (including Miria) and went after Clare only knowing perfectly well that the rest is just cannon fodder.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    It's a girl, you can see breast on page 23, in the lower right corner.
    isnt that just a shoulder ? I dont think rifuls breasts were that big XD

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    isnt that just a shoulder ? I dont think rifuls breasts were that big XD
    That looks more like breast to me than shoulder, and technically this is not Riful - it's Dauf, Riful, Destroyer zombie :P.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the destroyed chucks of Riful, Daul, and hellcats all fell on top of one another resulting in this thing merging into being

9. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks more like a shoulder to me, judging from the angle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    That looks more like breast to me than shoulder, and technically this is not Riful - it's Dauf, Riful, Destroyer zombie :P.
    Maybe its both Genders XD Also if Riful has shot Dauf like projectiles and she is part destroyer now does this mean the hellcats will return ?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    Looks more like a shoulder to me, judging from the angle.
    yeah i think that panel showed the riful thing from behind and it looks like its left shoulder because the head looks like its looking behind

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds action packed. Also sounds like Claire is reminding everyone who the main charecter is.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @Ryus
    Yeah, female ABs joining the fight is convenient. I would prefer if they would take their chances and backstab Claymores but that's impossible. IMO the most logical thing to do for them would be to sit and watch (so basically what Chronos and Lars have done) since they gain nothing no matter which side would win. I hope they're not naive enough to think that Claymores would let them eat humans after all was done. The only problem would be the appetite of Priscilla/Destroyer/Cassandra in case they would lose but of the two it would still be a safer bet.
    Actually it is obviously more logical for them to aid the claymores. the claymores are perhaps the least of the threats amongst the forces here. they know for a fact one of those creautre up there seems to prefer them over humans as a food source. Cassandra, they owuld presume, would probably just be a big predator they would have to compete over the alpha predator that are those who exceed the abyssal.
    their goal here is to eliminte that abyssal surpasser who seems to feed on them instead of humans. they would rather be lesser predators to the likes of cassandra and be hunted by claymores, who they can handle, than become true prey to the likes of the destroyer or priscilla. from what they see, they can either die here or die of starvation as they scramble for scraps.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm happy to see Claire get more than 2 panels. She made Cassandra look like a joke. I like the chapter simply for that reason. I was also quite surprised about the ABs so willingly helping the claymores. And I hope there is some kind of explanation about that Riful+Dauf girl that came out of left field.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Sounds action packed. Also sounds like Claire is reminding everyone who the main charecter is.
    Good. She certainly needs to. Clare needs to put Miria in her place.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 29, 2012 at 05:16 PM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Now all we need is for our good friend Good Eye Galatea to translate this for us.

-Emperor of Mankind.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    And honestly, what's up with Clare kicking so much ass? Cassandra is Abyssal-level, yet it looks like she's having an easy time - just like Teresa against Rosemary. I hope it's not the foreshadowing of yet another typical shonen-manga power-up, the struggle against a much stronger opponent is a central theme of Claymore after all.
    Totally agree. Clare totally humbled an abysmal. She dodged and destroyed their attacks and came close to cutting her head in an instant. (It seems that she could kill her if she can use the QS long enough long enough until Cassandra can not regenerate ). It seems an exaggeration, remember that she are facing an abysmal, not a simple yoma.
    Seeing this, what if Clare would have faced Riful at the previous encounter (she did not look very good in regereación) she would have killed her that easy???
    It appears that there are no longer Claymore levels.
    Last edited by su5so; November 29, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow the spoilers came before the end of the month for once. cool.

......ooooh wait, i have a theory here. it is defvinantly infected, and it might be a hybrid. the strange lines on its face remind me strongly of the lines on the original twin team who was infected by the destroyer. perhaps its spikes found it way to riful's corpse somehow, and the reaction between them allowed them to consume douf nearby remains and turn into another abyssal surpasser. would make sense.

and it is obvious from what i saw there that the destroyer priscilla was actually attempting to assimilate the creature and not kill it. it is possible it recognized this new monster as a seperated piece of itself. its fingers were merging, not stabbing, into her. and it was obviously not being exceedinly aggressive towards it until it actually atacked. however, the latent malice within the creature, recognizing priscilla's presence, instead attacked.

New Reply
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast