Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    that must be it....and Rimuto seems to have blonde hair.....most are bald lol...Dae is missing half a face and his eye is exposed....if anyone needs glasses its him lol...Rubel should give him a pair

yeah seems there are differnet awakened types(and cassandra had large parts that look human) but she also has the black tentacles
    Yeah they are freaks!!!

And Cassandra is reallt wierd in her Awakened form (shes giving birth!!!) i loved Roxannes Reaction to seeing her Awakened form "Haha!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah they are freaks!!!

And Cassandra is reallt wierd in her Awakened form (shes giving birth!!!) i loved Roxannes Reaction to seeing her Awakened form "Haha!"
    "even in your awakened form your still rubbing your face on the ground...Eh Dusteater" hahahaha
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

"even in your awakened form your still rubbing your face on the ground...Eh Dusteater" hahahaha
    Hahah, why didnt Yagi show us more of her when she was around !?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

or they have a really good HMO

Also I wonder if the Org has a good 401(k), and how much is the salary for Senior Scientist (Dae) and Senior Operations (Rubel)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hahah, why didnt Yagi show us more of her when she was around !?
    honestly i think its cuz he is saving her story for a extra.

that or she is not finished in the story (maybe we will meet the one who killed her or was there when she died?...vet maybe)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post

Also I wonder if the Org has a good 401(k), and how much is the salary for Senior Scientist (Dae) and Senior Operations (Rubel)
    hahahhahahahahaha Rofl
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

and do the other Ghosts know that the 4 are HA
    Found the answer on that- Chapter 84, pg 27. Clare freely talks about being HA in front of Yuma and Cynthia. Apparently this concept was made known to the ghosts before because neither one reacted to what she said.

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Found the answer on that- Chapter 84, pg 27. Clare freely talks about being HA in front of Yuma and Cynthia. Apparently this concept was made known to the ghosts before because neither one reacted to what she said.
    And would you look at that, on the next page Rubel talks about partially awakened beings. As I was speculating earlier, using that as a basis a controllable AB (the very thing the Org wants) could be created.

But apparently Miria was the first report on that, and Rubel intercepted it. Somehow every other warrior it might have happened to managed to hide it, and the Org in their 100 or so years never came up with even a hypothesis about it. I find this hard to believe.
    Shiro 2

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
    But apparently Miria was the first report on that, and Rubel intercepted it. Somehow every other warrior it might have happened to managed to hide it, and the Org in their 100 or so years never came up with even a hypothesis about it. I find this hard to believe.
    Maybe Rubel is just that much good at his job than we originally thought.
    They did manage to deploy controllable awakened, but it only worked with twins so far.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Maybe Rubel is just that much good at his job than we originally thought.
    They did manage to deploy controllable awakened, but it only worked with twins so far.
    i think with the advancement of Soul link if they learned of HA they could combine the research and would probably be successful

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that they are actually looking for HA Claymores, my theory is that they are looking to create a solder that can fully awaken ( while keeping his Humanity ) and return when he wanted. That would enable them to make ultimate weapons that they can use to finally turn the tide of war.
    But I also think that might be possible even without any "research" and "upgrades", first to come to my mind os Clare. With everything that happened to her in past seventy chapters I think she might be able to fully awakened and then return to Human form, but in limited amount of time. That might be her ultimate special ability, and seeing where this manga has gone I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out true in the end.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that they are actually looking for HA Claymores, my theory is that they are looking to create a solder that can fully awaken ( while keeping his Humanity ) and return when he wanted. That would enable them to make ultimate weapons that they can use to finally turn the tide of war.
    But I also think that might be possible even without any "research" and "upgrades", first to come to my mind os Clare. With everything that happened to her in past seventy chapters I think she might be able to fully awakened and then return to Human form, but in limited amount of time. That might be her ultimate special ability, and seeing where this manga has gone I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out true in the end.
    Yeah this is highly likely. Maybe she could end up defeating a standard AO with help + her PA form. But against the main baddie she will have to shed her human body one way or the other. Plus I mean, if all Raphaela's memories have flowed into her she should have a bit of Soul Link- but, I guess Yagi isn't going for that because he would have hinted at that by now.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah this is highly likely. Maybe she could end up defeating a standard AO with help + her PA form. But against the main baddie she will have to shed her human body one way or the other. Plus I mean, if all Raphaela's memories have flowed into her she should have a bit of Soul Link- but, I guess Yagi isn't going for that because he would have hinted at that by now.
    Maybe Raki will be her soul-link? Maybe that is what Chronos tried to tell him?
    Now that would be one very large plot twist.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Raki will be her soul-link? Maybe that is what Chronos tried to tell him?
    Now that would be one very large plot twist.
    maybe but i doubt raki is strong enough to hold on to someones soul

And to your other post....maybe Clare will fully awaken and the deawaken/ lose her yoma side and in the end she will be just a normal human?.

i would not mind seeing her fully awaken (now i dont recall but Irenes arm when clare P/A was the awakened arm that of clare or is that what Irenes arm would have looked like if she awakened ?(the one with the diamond like blades)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i would not mind seeing her fully awaken (now i dont recall but Irenes arm when clare P/A was the awakened arm that of clare or is that what Irenes arm would have looked like if she awakened ?(the one with the diamond like blades)
    Idk if it was/wasn't Irene's own awakened arm in her PA form from way back then, but, this might be a moot point now. Because the way clare is drawn after the destroyer makes it look like both her arms are her own. But idk.

But dude, I think we all (whether we admit it or not) want to see Clare in her full awakened form. I mean how can we not sit here through all these years and not desire just to see it for curiosity and game-theory sake? : slobber :

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk if it was/wasn't Irene's own awakened arm in her PA form from way back then, but, this might be a moot point now. Because the way clare is drawn after the destroyer makes it look like both her arms are her own. But idk.

But dude, I think we all (whether we admit it or not) want to see Clare in her full awakened form. I mean how can we not sit here through all these years and not desire just to see it for curiosity and game-theory sake? : slobber :
    Personally i want to see them all awaken just to see what they would look like. Would Miria get a body similar to Hysteria's?

and ya it might be her own arm(but then what happened to Irenes arm.) and did clare not promise that she would return it?(and that was a reason for them both to stay alive)

New Reply
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast