Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    wow the spoilers came before the end of the month for once. cool.

......ooooh wait, i have a theory here. it is defvinantly infected, and it might be a hybrid. the strange lines on its face remind me strongly of the lines on the original twin team who was infected by the destroyer. perhaps its spikes found it way to riful's corpse somehow, and the reaction between them allowed them to consume douf nearby remains and turn into another abyssal surpasser. would make sense.

and it is obvious from what i saw there that the destroyer priscilla was actually attempting to assimilate the creature and not kill it. it is possible it recognized this new monster as a seperated piece of itself. its fingers were merging, not stabbing, into her. and it was obviously not being exceedinly aggressive towards it until it actually atacked. however, the latent malice within the creature, recognizing priscilla's presence, instead attacked.
    Now that you mention it I definitely see it looks like Alicia/Beth, so that makes it possibly Beth+Riful+Dauf+Destroyer. Characters tend to combine often in this manga so it wouldn't surprise me...
    Last edited by claremore; November 29, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we do have to remember the fact she has been inside of the destroyer for what seems to be a few months in manga. it is plossible that her time there might have had an effect on her body. she is obviously far more powerful now than she ever was before, hell that arm is far more powerful than when she first received it. not to mention she assimilated the conciousness of one half of that destroyer, gained her memories and perhaps even her energy maybe.
    it is unlikely she is the same anymore. she wsa not this powerful when she released herself from the destroyer the first time, that is for sure.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

actually i debate that, as the medium of this is in fact the destroyer. so it is not like these guys discovered the dbz fusion dance or something. you don't see any of these awakened merging into one anytime soon. just one method be an entity that assimilates others.
    the only other possible exception is in fact clare, who was given irene's arm, though that is more like a transplant than them fusing.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

..........why am i suddenly imagining several calymore character doing the fusion dance technique with each other?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    we do have to remember the fact she has been inside of the destroyer for what seems to be a few months in manga. it is plossible that her time there might have had an effect on her body. she is obviously far more powerful now than she ever was before, hell that arm is far more powerful than when she first received it. not to mention she assimilated the conciousness of one half of that destroyer, gained her memories and perhaps even her energy maybe.
    You are refering to Clare, right?
    I think that it is very likely that Clare received some sort of power up from the destroyer. She might have absorbed some of the yoki from it.
    Quote Quote:
    ..........why am i suddenly imagining several calymore character doing the fusion dance technique with each other?
    A SUPER CLAYMORE!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

finally, someone kicks priscilla's ass! the bullshit from scene 97-105 was ridiculous!!

and i must say, volume 23 has a really great cover. miria shows us, why she is the true main character. thank god, not a boring clare cover.

nice that clare can now use the technique of a number 2. lol. clare can have her 5 minutes spotlight. but i'm sure, we will see lots of miri action in the next chapters.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So much action in this chapter. Glad to see Clare back on the spotlight. She completely obliterated Cassandra's testicles.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    and i must say, volume 23 has a really great cover. miria shows us, why she is the true main character. thank god, not a boring clare cover
    Oh is that why we met Clare in the first chapter and had an entire backstory on her and didn't meet Miria until chapter 25? Is that why so many people were wishing for Clare to be back? Not to mention how much stronger Clare is than Miria.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 29, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by su5so View Post
    Totally agree. Clare totally humbled an abysmal. She dodged and destroyed their attacks and came close to cutting her head in an instant. (It seems that she could kill her if she can use the QS long enough long enough until Cassandra can not regenerate ). It seems an exaggeration, remember that she are facing an abysmal, not a simple yoma.
    Seeing this, what if Clare would have faced Riful at the previous encounter (she did not look very good in regereación) she would have killed her that easy???
    It appears that there are no longer Claymore levels.
    You guys do remember what Clare went through over 132 chapters before this, right?

Just a little refresher for the newly joining:

- Mentor killed in front of her as a hild, she has the flesh of the most powerful Claymore that ever lived implanted in her. Near unlimited potential (not realized until now)
    - Self trained for years to use Yoki sensing techniques, with the dream of one day confronting Priscilla
    - Near awakening when facing a particularly powerful Yoma in Rabona (saved by Raki feeling powers) - POWER JUMP
    - Trained by Irene in the Quicksword technique, and gift of the powerful #2 hand to be able to use it, albeit at 10% power (using this, she will defeat an awakened Ophelia, granted not at 100% hostility) - NEW TECHNIQUE + POWER JUMP
    - Trained by Florar in the Windcutter technique, which requires nearly or no Yoki at all - NEW TECHNIQUE
    - Partial Awakening in Pieta, where she defeats a particularly powerful #2 (Rigaldo) quite literally single handedly. Near Awakening, she is saved by "Jean feelings powers". - POWER JUMP
    - Trains for 7 years in the North and refines all techniques to the point of schooling a #2 AB (Rosemary) without the need to use -any- Yoki - POWER JUMP
    - Claire is confronted by Raftella mentally, and ends up absorbing Rafella's memories in her last moments before the Destroyer awakens. Impossible amounts of skills/ techniques and experience are possibly assimilated. POWER JUMP + (possibly) NEW TECHNIQUE(s)
    - Claire is absorbed by the Destroyer blob which is seems to somehow control (thanks to Rafela's memories?), and spends the next days/ weeks/ months in a cauzy sauna with Priscilla. - Very possible POWER JUMP (due to sheer amounts of Yoki / Strain to retain control of Priscilla?)

Those power ups are just part of the story, as if they were not here it wouldn't be

#1 A shonen
    #2 The story of a Hero's road to revenge (or forgiveness?), because without the Hero becoming stronger it would pretty much all be pointless.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuga View Post
    finally, someone kicks priscilla's ass! the bullshit from scene 97-105 was ridiculous!!

and i must say, volume 23 has a really great cover. miria shows us, why she is the true main character. thank god, not a boring clare cover.

nice that clare can now use the technique of a number 2. lol. clare can have her 5 minutes spotlight. but i'm sure, we will see lots of miri action in the next chapters.
    my main hate for clare comes from all the people who like her....i find them annoying and so far up her ass that they cant see anything else.

I always liked Awakened beings more....but Roxanne was a amazing wish more warriors were like her.

and goral clare was using QS miria was just normal attacking...u cant compaire those 2 times...if u look clare failed to cut cassy(the same as miria..) and then she used the QS and ripped casssy to shreds.....so ur post on pg1 is kind of misleading

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Oh is that why we met Clare in the first chapter and had an entire backstory on her and didn't meet Miria until chapter 25? Is that why so many people were wishing for Clare to be back? Not to mention how much stronger Clare is than Miria.
    oh yaah and i can remember so many clare times in the last 2 years...oh wait i dont cuz she was in the blob ....its called "Claymore" not "clare" so they are both main
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuga View Post

lol

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post

oh yaah and i can remember so many clare times in the last 2 years...oh wait i dont cuz she was in the blob ....its called "Claymore" not "clare" so they are both main
    Ah, right. And Miria has been the main point of how many chapters?
    Only when in the extra about Ophelia's attempt to awaken her (1 chapter) and when attacking the org (like what, 3 chapters really? We have seen the other ghosts even more during that little stint of hers).

In other chapters where she has been figured from either background to prominent, it's mostly because she is the de facto leader of the ghosts, not the main character (and you will notice that Clare doesn't really care about who is the leader, she has -always- been after her own agenda).
    It's more than time imo that she returns to do what she does best: being dead (referring to her "troll death" by Yagi).
    You think Clare fans are bad? Try Miria fans making things up ad nauseam.
    Last edited by Elandyll; November 29, 2012 at 06:02 PM.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

clare was only the introductory character. typical shonen standard. the weak warrior with no knowledge (male AB, abyssal ones etc.), becomes strong. but her revenge is only a side story. the main story was about the organisation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Clare has still been in more chapters. This isn't about favoritism, I love them both but Clare is so obviously the main character (main main character). Miria is second to her as just a main charcter.

Quote Quote:
    but her revenge is only a side story. the main story was about the organisation.
    If that was true than that would have been the final plot and not revenge on priscilla. And we would have learned about it sooner.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 29, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

the final plot is probably about the war on the other continent. and i think, rubel will use priscilla's power for his goals.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Lool... Miria is awesome but Clare is the main protagonist of Claymore. She has been from the beginning.
    And I cannot believe there are guys who hate her.... She is smart, resourceful, pretty and she care about others more than herself.
    But everyone has their own taste I assume, yeah she did some stupid things in the manga. She is not miss perfect ( thank God Emperor for that ), she has flaws - but that makes her only more Human.
    And most importantly, she work her way from weakest warrior to the most powerful warrior on the continent, and that is by all standards epic.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Clare has still been in more chapters. This isn't about favoritism, I love them both but Clare is so obviously the main character (main main character). Miria is second to her as just a main charcter.

If that was true than that would have been the final plot and not revenge on priscilla. And we would have learned about it sooner.
    meh

and i agree prissy and clare is main story , the Evil Org is the secondary story.

Cant wait till God-eye's translation :3

the moment i seen the rods shoot out of its mouth i almost shit myself(due to thinking it really could be their love child). but it said something to prissy...now that makes me think its more of a fused being....maybe its just whats left of Riful and duph fused and revived by the life power of the destroyer(due to duph being infected)

Also i must say that Octavia looks smoking...she looks like she is wearing a apron lol sexy house wife
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a great chapter...despite the fact that Clare is easily keeping up with an AO. I'm going to chalk it up to Teresa's blood finally awakening. As for this new creature, I don't know what it is. Its like a husk filled with immense power and it's goal is to apparently end Prissy. It actively searched her out and was immune to her power(I think). It also seemed to avoid the detection of the other AB's in the area somehow. I have an idea on what it is, but I can't quite put it into words. It's like a manifestation of hate. Dauf, Riful, and possibly some other things bodies gave it a form, and the amount of hate they had for Prissy gave it a goal.

26. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast