Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How Useful Will The Awakened Reinforcements Be?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • They'll turn the tide

8 42.11%
  • Some Help

6 31.58%
  • Not much help

0 0%
  • Their cannon fodder

5 26.32%
  • Less help than Galatea would be

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Chapter 133- Resonance and Rally Review

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 133- Resonance and Rally Review

Claymore Chapter 133- Resonance and Rally- Review

Ello, Ello children, it's time for this months review. Let's begin with our results for last months poll. Sadly we did not get the answer for the question, but lets see what you all though anyways. Nobody wanted to throw out their own crazy theories. Also no one felt this was another Priss power up. One person feels this is somehow connected to Claire. Two believe it's the Destroyers answer to Cassandra. Three think that it's the child of Riful and Dauf. Four just know that it's not related to Galatea. But Ten are very hopeful it's Riful, and she's not as dead as we thought.
    Quick sword Vs Dust Eater-
    We start with the Ghosts sensing something, most likely our arrival from the end of the last chapter. But right now they have to focus on whats in front of them, and that is Cassandra. Interestingly it's Claire, the only one who hasn't seen Cass in action before she goes after. Maybe some sort of influence from Priscilla? No need to worry though, as the Quick sword is actually a very good counter for Cass attacks. The giant Cass heads get diced. And Claire realizes that her quick sword is finally as good as Irene's. So I think it's safe to say the Claire is at least as strong as a number 2, and probably a number 1! After all the only reason Irene wasn't ranked higher is that she was alongside Teresa and Priscilla. Anyways, while the Quick sword makes mincemeat of the tentacle heads, Cass is still able to mostly avoid Claire's charge at her core. Helen and Deneve are suitibly awed. We then find out the plan is for the fab four to occupy Cass while Cynthia, Tabitha and Yuma use yoki synchronization to free her from Priscilla's control. Too bad Cass isn't stopping to deal with them. As a watching Dae gloats, they just aren't that big a deal to her. But theirs isn't the only fight...

The Doll of Hate-
    Over where the the combination of Priscilla and the Destroyer are, they've been approached by something that looks a lot like Riful. It seems like either Priss or the destroyer tries to assimilate it. But the Riful Doll speaks declaring it's hatred, and sends Pristroyer flying. Sadly we get no explanation on what this thing is. It sort of looks like some sort of Shell of Riful. The eyes are just dark holes, so it kinda looks hollow on the inside. It also spits rods that look just like Dauf's. And according to Chronos it's another creature that surpasses an abyssal in strength. He's not too impressed with the ghosts lack of progress against Cass though. Still all the female awakened figure that this would be a good time to start helping out against Cassandra. Since the Riful Doll is keeping Pristroyer busy, their probably won't be a better time to stop Cassandra. But can the be woken up, or is the plan going to change to straight up killing her? Might be the only way to actually stop her. Well this chapter was pretty action packed, and I'd guess so will the next.

Winner of the Month- Claire for having finally mastered the quick sword. Sure she didn't hit Cassandra's vitals, but she did do a lot of damage. I think she did more than awakened Roxanne, to be honest.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

2. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chapter 133- Resonance and Rally Review

very nice review of the chaptr ^^ I agree on the Riful-Doll being a shell and that its hollow. I think Priscilla has got her work cut out for her if this thing surpasses the Abyssal Ones. I voted for the Awakened to turn the tide because even if she is an Abyssal all of these girls have managed to outrun Destrilla in their huan forms so their Awakening should improve on that ability ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha, last poll option is funny. But Gala would be a lot of help if she'd get off her duff and help out Tabitha's crew.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Good overview as always.
    As for AB's, sure they will help a bit. But ultimately they are cannon fodder for Ghosts.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Ha, last poll option is funny. But Gala would be a lot of help if she'd get off her duff and help out Tabitha's crew.
    And you'd think that with her sensing and manipulation skills this would be right up her ally. Too bad Rafetela is still in th east.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    And you'd think that with her sensing and manipulation skills this would be right up her ally. Too bad Rafetela is still in th east.
    ....for now.

what do you think the warriors will do when they sense the Yoki from Riful...i think we are going to see some more warriors show up as back up(and i dont care if they are "fodder" or "cant do anything because they are 10X weaker then everyone else" that dose not take away from the fact that they dont care about strength and if this Manga has showed anything its that Power dose not mean strength(Prissy beating Teresa, Miria beating every warrior at the Org and she still pretty much died). other things factor into "Strength".

But you are right if anyone could pull cassys personality back to the surface it would be the n10
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    ....for now.

what do you think the warriors will do when they sense the Yoki from Riful...i think we are going to see some more warriors show up as back up(and i dont care if they are "fodder" or "cant do anything because they are 10X weaker then everyone else" that dose not take away from the fact that they dont care about strength and if this Manga has showed anything its that Power dose not mean strength(Prissy beating Teresa, Miria beating every warrior at the Org and she still pretty much died). other things factor into "Strength".

But you are right if anyone could pull cassys personality back to the surface it would be the n10
    Wouldnt the fight be other by the time the Org's Girls got there ? It took the ghosts ten days by ship and i dont know if any of the other Warriors watched the Ghosts sail off. But if they did wouldnt they have went with them ? I really want to see Audrey and the other Single Digits reaction to seeing Priscilla and how well theyd do against her in a large group O.o

While its True Raftela could make Cassandra remeber herself, she would also make her go berserk, because the way Rubel described her ability it ampifies the thoughts that are deep down in her soul so shed probably hallucinate seeing either her friend that died, or Roxanne and that would make her go crazy !! Although Raftela would help bring her back shed only make her worse !!
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; December 08, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I think its quite fitting actually Although she doesent show outward hate to someone once their dead she wasnt outwardly concerned about them XD

And I think (i think i posted this in the Roxanne thread) that Roxanne spyed on Elizabeth ad had no connection to her whatsoever
    ah...i will reply in the awakened thread ...as it dont have much to do with 133 lol

your previous posts have been moved to Your fave awakened thread - Ancy
    Last edited by Ancy; December 09, 2012 at 05:55 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Most disappointing thing to me of Ch133 = the MiB's comments (or lack thereof).

Dae tries to pretend that Cassandra is so great, conveniently ignoring reality that 4 Ghosts are in combat with her, one of the Ghosts does some crazy damage, and the fight's lasted maybe a few minutes. None of the Ghosts have yet to take damage. And as a logical scientist, Dae should have thought deeper than this shallow comment.

Also it would have been nice for Dae to wonder how the hell Priscilla became such a monster and he didn't even remember her in the past, except for the arm.

Rubel is disappointing in the lack of at least a thought bubble on Clare, or anything at all.

Both the MiB's should not have even appeared if all they were going to do was either 1) make such shallow comments or 2) nothing at all. In my mind it actually ruins their immersion factor.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Most disappointing thing to me of Ch133 = the MiB's comments (or lack thereof).

Dae tries to pretend that Cassandra is so great, conveniently ignoring reality that 4 Ghosts are in combat with her, one of the Ghosts does some crazy damage, and the fight's lasted maybe a few minutes. None of the Ghosts have yet to take damage. And as a logical scientist, Dae should have thought deeper than this shallow comment.

Also it would have been nice for Dae to wonder how the hell Priscilla became such a monster and he didn't even remember her in the past, except for the arm.

Rubel is disappointing in the lack of at least a thought bubble on Clare, or anything at all.

Both the MiB's should not have even appeared if all they were going to do was either 1) make such shallow comments or 2) nothing at all. In my mind it actually ruins their immersion factor.
    plus what would happen if they were to be seen? doubt miria would let them live(maybe rubel due to clare, cynthia and yuma knowing he is a spy)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Miria's objective is to kill every MiB left on island, I doubt that Daae is an example.
    The only one who she would spare is Rubel because she helped her in past ( I know, it was for his ow gain but he still helped her ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Miria's objective is to kill every MiB left on island, I doubt that Daae is an example.
    The only one who she would spare is Rubel because she helped her in past ( I know, it was for his ow gain but he still helped her ).
    lol that is exactly what i just said above hahahaha :P

oh poor dae

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well she can't attack them right now. Two MIB aren't really the immediate threat everything else the Ghosts are dealing with is.

New Reply