Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 603

Thread: Claymore 133 Discussion

  1. #211
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Spoiler show
    Tanks man i never knew how different and how much they have to do to a RAW so we can read it and have good quality !.

    And Prissy is not wearing a breast plate...she is naked so she should have nipples(it bugs me when manga/anime do that people have nipples i dont see why they have to be edited out lol..)


    What site can i Download all the chapters(i would prefer Gorals group.)

    and it may have been talked about but why dose it say "high speed sword" when its known that its called "quick sword" . i understand "high speed" may be a more accurate translation but we know her technique is called "quick"? why would the scanlator/translator put "high speed" and not just "quick"?
    Last edited by Ancy; December 04, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  2. #212
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    and it may have been talked about but why dose it say "high speed sword" when its known that its called "quick sword" . i understand "high speed" may be a more accurate translation but we know her technique is called "quick"? why would the scanlator/translator put "high speed" and not just "quick"?
    Technically it's not that "quick sword" is the real name and "high speed sword" is the fake one.......especially since the first western translations (even official) calls that technique the "Flash sword",lol.
    In the end it's just a matter of convention, there is nothing strange if in different translation we find different names, what's a bit more strange is when the same translation changes names. Nothing big of course, just a pity.

    Quote Quote:
    What site can i Download all the chapters(i would prefer Gorals group.)
    You should w8 for Gooral's confirmation, but it's very likely (99,99%?) that you will find his group's releases here:

    http://mibscanlations.blogspot.com/

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #213
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lkhlkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    they named the sword style in so many form incase of copyright of each other..well how about "supersonic swordstyle " lol

  5. #214
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    What site can i Download all the chapters(i would prefer Gorals group.)
    I downloaded mine from here, but since I started coming here I downloaded the ones Goral uploaded.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  6. #215
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    I really hope that Yagi will show us an awakened Octavia next. I couldn't help but wonder if she'll look like an awakened Pegasus. So basically, I envision her having the body of a winged horse and the head somewhat similar to that of medusa. Her ribbon like hair and wings would actually transform into venomous snakes that help her fly and serve as projectiles when fighting (maybe her nickname "Wild Horse" is foreshadowing her power in an awakened state)...Although dreaming is sooo good, I'm aware that Yagi will come up with something different. Yet, it doesn't hurt to imagine until the next chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Ya the english scan iss out I love the side text on the end page "The Most Evil Reinforcements" hehe it makes it all the more exciting about the fact that these Awakened could easily backstab the ghosts whenever they want !
    On a different note: do you think that the awakened former single-digit will turn against the ghosts? I personally think that they will all die, before having the opportunity to do so . Their logical alliance with the ghosts implies that they want to destroy two common enemy ( Priscilla and her "puppet" Cassy). Hence, they can't afford to backstab the Ghosts as long as Prissy is alive, otherwise they will risk fighting Priscilla without any power backup.
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

  7. #216
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    I really hope that Yagi will show us an awakened Octavia next. I couldn't help but wonder if she'll look like an awakened Pegasus. So basically, I envision her having the body of a winged horse and the head somewhat similar to that of medusa. Her ribbon like hair and wings would actually transform into venomous snakes that help her fly and serve as projectiles when fighting (maybe her nickname "Wild Horse" is foreshadowing her power in an awakened state)...Although dreaming is sooo good, I'm aware that Yagi will come up with something different. Yet, it doesn't hurt to imagine until the next chapter.



    On a different note: do you think that the awakened former single-digit will turn against the ghosts? I personally think that they will all die, before having the opportunity to do so . Their logical alliance with the ghosts implies that they want to destroy two common enemy ( Priscilla and her "puppet" Cassy). Hence, they can't afford to backstab the Ghosts as long as Prissy is alive, otherwise they will risk fighting Priscilla without any power backup.
    Wow i hope we see it to i assume we are going to be seeing a few Awakened beings fully awaken....i want to see the fly trap girl( did all 7 join?, i only count 4),
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. #217
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Wow i hope we see it to i assume we are going to be seeing a few Awakened beings fully awaken....i want to see the fly trap girl( did all 7 join?, i only count 4),
    I really want Fly Trap ladies Awakened Look too along with the Dancing Blade Girl, i only counted four too but maybe thats becasue the other three have gone to Cassandras other side because i dont think Helen was in the last page either ^^

    ---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    On a different note: do you think that the awakened former single-digit will turn against the ghosts? I personally think that they will all die, before having the opportunity to do so . Their logical alliance with the ghosts implies that they want to destroy two common enemy ( Priscilla and her "puppet" Cassy). Hence, they can't afford to backstab the Ghosts as long as Prissy is alive, otherwise they will risk fighting Priscilla without any power backup.
    Its Possible, i do know that theyre probably thinking with all of them fighting together they could push Cassandra back and regain her sense of self, but lets say some Awakened do survive and they somehow manage to defeat Priscilla will the Ghosts let the Awakened walk away freely ? And if an Awakened gets ripped to bits by Cassandra and shes barely alive she may attempt tobackstab a ghost. Although i highly doubt it now that ive thought it through haha

  9. #218
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I really want Fly Trap ladies Awakened Look too along with the Dancing Blade Girl, i only counted four too but maybe thats becasue the other three have gone to Cassandras other side because i dont think Helen was in the last page either ^^

    ---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------



    Its Possible, i do know that theyre probably thinking with all of them fighting together they could push Cassandra back and regain her sense of self, but lets say some Awakened do survive and they somehow manage to defeat Priscilla will the Ghosts let the Awakened walk away freely ? And if an Awakened gets ripped to bits by Cassandra and shes barely alive she may attempt tobackstab a ghost. Although i highly doubt it now that ive thought it through haha
    wonder what Dae and Rubel are going to say when they see them working together?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  10. #219
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Dae will probably say something like "Hmm how amusing, i wonder if everyone will get out unscathed" and Rubel will be grinning like mad XD

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #220
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Dae will probably say something like "Hmm how amusing, i wonder if everyone will get out unscathed" and Rubel will be grinning like mad XD
    This...
    Dae will probably try to imagine some sort of new creature by combining flesh of AB's and Claymores.
    Rubel will smile just as usual, probably reviewing Ghost actions in his thoughts.

    Does anyone have some idea on how long will this battle last? 10 Chapters, 20?
    So far it seems we are good for another year at least.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  13. #221
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    This...
    Dae will probably try to imagine some sort of new creature by combining flesh of AB's and Claymores.
    Rubel will smile just as usual, probably reviewing Ghost actions in his thoughts.

    Does anyone have some idea on how long will this battle last? 10 Chapters, 20?
    So far it seems we are good for another year at least.
    Hmm id say well see both fights with the Awakened/Ghost vs Cassandra and Priscilla vs Riful-Doll at the same time switching between each one during chapters and when it comes to the end of one of those fights well see whoever wins heading towards the other fight . I think itll last about 12 - 15 chapter, because i think Yag might gives us some glimpse on who the other Awakened are through Flashback ^^

  14. #222
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hmm id say well see both fights with the Awakened/Ghost vs Cassandra and Priscilla vs Riful-Doll at the same time switching between each one during chapters and when it comes to the end of one of those fights well see whoever wins heading towards the other fight . I think itll last about 12 - 15 chapter, because i think Yag might gives us some glimpse on who the other Awakened are through Flashback ^^
    i hope we get some back story on the vets....i really want them to pair up (i doubt there plan on trying to bring cassys personality to the front will fail and they will be forced to kill her .) and do you think these Awakened beings are all talk ? or will they all survive the battle with cassandra
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. #223
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i hope we get some back story on the vets....i really want them to pair up (i doubt there plan on trying to bring cassys personality to the front will fail and they will be forced to kill her .) and do you think these Awakened beings are all talk ? or will they all survive the battle with cassandra
    Theyre definitely not all talk, the fact that they managed to get away from Destrilla when so many other Awakened couldnt proves theyre strong enough to hadle themselves and now theyre all fighting together along with some of the more powerful Claymores i think theyll definitely have a shot at defeating Cassandra.

    I hope we get back story too, i think maybe the Venus Fly Trap Girl and Dancing blade lady might be part of the same Gen because we saw them standing together when they noticed Cassandra first acceleratedand now theyre together (sort of XD) and i think Octavia and the Muscular Woman could possibly be part of the same gen so with that Yagi could do two Flashbacks for four characters kinda like hell do with Chronos and Lars and then i think hell leave the three Awakened that were introduced at the end of 132 hell probably not give them flashbacks because i think the Four Woman who were on the last page of 133 will be the more important Awakened in this fight, even more so than Chronos and Lars i think ^^ i think Chronos is going to spend time as a spectator a little more and Lars will no doubt stay with him

  16. #224
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    i hope we get some back story on the vets....i really want them to pair up (i doubt there plan on trying to bring cassys personality to the front will fail and they will be forced to kill her .) and do you think these Awakened beings are all talk ? or will they all survive the battle with cassandra
    I would prefer going along with the story right now instead of getting some flashbacks. Maybe after the huge battle is over we could get them, but for now I just want to see the current fight (with priscilla and Clare)

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #225
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 133 Discussions / 134 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Or will they all survive the battle with Cassandra?
    Why I don't have high hopes when it comes to this question?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


New Reply
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts