Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

being true to the story

from Itachi's flashback, Madara gain EMS from his brother
    and now Sasuke gained Itachi eyes getting the upgrade to EMS

as it is recently revealed, the Rinnengan will be activated eventually (not sure yet when or how) as per written in the Uchiha tablet.

so there we have it, final battle between Naruto's Sage Mode + Kyubi Mode with Sasuke's EMS + Rinnengan (is it possible that he will train in the ryuchidou mountain too?)

if yes, then maybe Naruto will get another upgrade...hmm Edo Tensei?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

Well while i think it would be kind of cool for Sasuke to get the Rinnegan I don't think that will happen. I was hoping Sasuke took on Madara alone but that hope's gone now too. We know Madara was born with the eyes of the elder Rikudo's son and through unnatural means (Senju DNA) achieved the Rinnegan. The way I see it is Sasuke (with his EMS) and Naruto will team up and defeat Madara. That way you have the body of the younger Rikudo's son and the eyes of the elder Rikudo's son against the common enemy Madara, the false Rikudo.

That's a way IMO for Kishi to delay the fight with Sasuke and Naruto and redeem Sasuke among the villages a little. Plus if Sasuke and Naruto are destined to fight just as Hashirama and Madara did then I don't think he should have the Rinnegan. It should essentially just be the younger vs. the older son (body vs. eyes). It would be a repeat of history which is usually common.

I missed where it said the Rinnegan would be activated eventually though, where was that at?

And as for Naruto getting another upgrade I don't think it will be Edo Tensei. I'm praying its the Hiraishin no Jutsu . There was a nice thread going on it about a month ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    if yes, then maybe Naruto will get another upgrade...hmm Edo Tensei?
    from the start of manga , Naruto was like an EDo Tenssi ... he never run of chakra , and his wounds healed automatically ....

well , we can say almost all of Shonen's main character are Zommbi !!!
    Quote Quote:
    Well while i think it would be kind of cool for Sasuke to get the Rinnegan I don't think that will happen. I was hoping Sasuke took on Madara alone but that hope's gone now too. We know Madara was born with the eyes of the elder Rikudo's son and through unnatural means (Senju DNA) achieved the Rinnegan. The way I see it is Sasuke (with his EMS) and Naruto will team up and defeat Madara. That way you have the body of the younger Rikudo's son and the eyes of the elder Rikudo's son against the common enemy Madara, the false Rikudo.
    IMO , Naruto can't defeat an smarter ninja without plote hole and direct kishi help ... so Naruto will fight with Jubbi !!

If Sasuke has the Tatsuka sword and Yata shield , he can handle Madara !! his Amatrusu/Enton is prefect counter for woods !!
    Last edited by shafagh; November 03, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
    خداحافظ

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In order to awaken the Rinnegan; Sasuke should transplant in his body the First's cells.
    Thus I think that he won't obtain it, luckily if I may add.
    I've had enough of this transplant thing.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Klue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ultimately depends on whether or not Obito (or Madara) successfully synchronizes Sasuke with the Outer Path Statue. If that happens, then he'll definitely obtain Senju DNA at the very least, as both powers are needed to control the Statue.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OP hasnt provided mechanism for obtaining senju DNA

If Sasuke can awaken Rinnegan then one would like to know why Madara took 40 years to do the same (despite having best senju dna).

As far as Naruto's upgrade goes, I would like to see something new, like when Izanagi appeared out of nowhere. But then it HAS to be less powered than S06P so I think I will be disappointed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i mean obito transplanted itachi's eye in sasuke and well kishi can pull it off easy if sasuke gain the rinnegan out of nowhere, kishi can show a flashback of obito going through the surgery while obito is tranfering itachi's eyes in sasuke, obito could added hashirama's cell too...obito said that he wanted sasuke tosynchronize to gedo mazo and to do that, sasuke need (senju and uchiha) or in obito case half of his body made of hashirama's

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    In order to awaken the Rinnegan; Sasuke should transplant in his body the First's cells.
    Thus I think that he won't obtain it, luckily if I may add.
    I've had enough of this transplant thing.
    even Obito can have Hashirama's cell... Sasuke is 10x more skilled than Obito when he awaken MS.
    and Sasuke have Itachi's eyes... maybe even THE perfect Susano'o

On a completely different topic,
    the man who knows everything (Oro) may target Sasuke from the beginning, not to defeat Itachi but to gain this Sharingan (that could evolve into Rinnengan) and thus fulfilling his goal of learning every jutsu in the whole narutoverse...
    Last edited by ryan_ibrani; November 03, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    from the start of manga , Naruto was like an EDo Tenssi ... he never run of chakra , and his wounds healed automatically ....

well , we can say almost all of Shonen's main character are Zommbi !!!

IMO , Naruto can't defeat an smarter ninja without plote hole and direct kishi help ... so Naruto will fight with Jubbi !!

If Sasuke has the Tatsuka sword and Yata shield , he can handle Madara !! his Amatrusu/Enton is prefect counter for woods !!
    You shouldn't let your bias color you that much. I'll harp on Naruto as much as the next person. However, I'm not so blind to see that if Kishimoto stuck with everything he's established for said character, he wouldn't have a story. Naruto would become Ichigo. Kishimoto just craps on Naruto the most because we see him the most, and he already established naruto as an idiot so it comes of as believable. When he did that crap with Sasuke we could all call B.S then.

As far as Sasuke getting the Rinnegan goes It might just be a given. Although, in some aspects it might not. If we go by the comparison to Madara, then we can consider it a hint to such an outcome. Then again he might just surpass madara with EMS alone. It honestly doesn't matter to me. I mean, it's not like it will be the same as the Nagato situation so I am not entirely sure how it matters. If he obtains the Rinnegan, it won't be the sole reason why he is powerful. So what's the big deal if he does?

Other than then everyone being tired of the Rinnegan itself.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the key to Rinnegan is the EMS, not "only" Uchiha- and Senju-DNA. As far as we know, there was only one men gaining the RG (Rikuddo out of the count): Madara. And as far as we know, he was also the only one (before Sasuke got his brothers eyes) who got the EMS. That is the reason nobody else was able to develop to RG. Tobi seems very skilled, and has both DNA-types. No Riinnegan (at least not his own). Danzou had both, yet no Rinnegan. So the chances for Sasuke to get the Rinnegan as well are not that bad. At least it would kill all the theories that Naruto will get the Rinnegan. This way or the other, I hope nobody gets the Rinnegan.
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll rephrase the topic: Naruto will gain rinnegan. As an Uzumaki, he should have the same predispositions for that as Senjus, and my personal prediction is that Naruto will brainwash turn Sasuke back from the dark side, and he'll give Naruto his EMS.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who believes that Sasuke might get the 9 tomoe sharingen on the Juubi? This is still far-fetected and very hypothetical of me, but I don't see Sasuke using the Senju DNA, given the fact that he holds Uchiha purity in such a high regard.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt he's going to gain the Rinnegan. If anything, he is going to use whatever is in that scroll to attain some new power, whatever it may be. Madara and Tobi have the Rinnegan, no one else needs it, it was supposed to be special, now were are on 3 different big bads that have had it.

IMO, Sasuke is more likely to attain a jutsu of massive power, say, bring back those the Death God has reaped?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    I'll rephrase the topic: Naruto will gain rinnegan. As an Uzumaki, he should have the same predispositions for that as Senjus, and my personal prediction is that Naruto will brainwash turn Sasuke back from the dark side, and he'll give Naruto his EMS.
    Yeah I can see this. He turns Sasukue back and on his deathbed (probably after Madara owns him and Naruto) Sasuke will entrust the future to Naruto and give him his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Am I the only one who believes that Sasuke might get the 9 tomoe sharingen on the Juubi? This is still far-fetected and very hypothetical of me, but I don't see Sasuke using the Senju DNA, given the fact that he holds Uchiha purity in such a high regard.
    Definitely agree about Sasuke not wanting to use the Senju DNA. He's the only remaining "pureblooded" Uchiha.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DooMinator View Post
    I think the key to Rinnegan is the EMS, not "only" Uchiha- and Senju-DNA. As far as we know, there was only one men gaining the RG (Rikuddo out of the count): Madara. And as far as we know, he was also the only one (before Sasuke got his brothers eyes) who got the EMS. That is the reason nobody else was able to develop to RG. Tobi seems very skilled, and has both DNA-types. No Riinnegan (at least not his own). Danzou had both, yet no Rinnegan. So the chances for Sasuke to get the Rinnegan as well are not that bad. At least it would kill all the theories that Naruto will get the Rinnegan. This way or the other, I hope nobody gets the Rinnegan.
    haha now everything can be transplanted, so no constraints there. There may be a difference in quality of rinnegan use depending on who it is (eg. S06P > Madara > Nagato)

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    How are we to be comfortable with Naruto or Sasuke getting Rinnegan when Madara and Hashirama mixing took >40 years to awaken it? This just wont work. There will have to be an asspull that Madara himself did not think of.

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    True but he has started to compromise on many ideals. Like using Itachi's eyes for the purpose of defeating Naruto, eventhough it was against his principles.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast