Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

Tobi already pointed out that he wanted to syncronize the Mazou with Sasuke after Nagato's death, so we already know it is possible.

Whatever the power in the scroll is, it is something that can rule the world, something that Orochimaru theorized, and something that Sasuke can get. Naruto and Sasuke represent the body and eyes of the Rikudo Sennin, while Naruto is using the Chakra Mode which makes him just like the Rikudo, what else could Sasuke get?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    I missed where it said the Rinnegan would be activated eventually though, where was that at?
    3 supporting facts:

First Madara have EMS from his brother, as of Sasuke now...

2nd, in chapter 467, before Tobi declare the 4th Ninja War, he mention that a portion of Uchiha tablet can only be read by Sharingan, a portion by MS and another portion by Rinnengan...

then later we found that Madara unlock Rinnengan during his old age after gaining a living tissue of Hashirama

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Madara and Tobi have the Rinnegan, no one else needs it, it was supposed to be special, now were are on 3 different big bads that have had it.
    In their defense, it's been the same set of eyes between all three of them. At least if sasuke had it, it would be his own set. Although, I suppose that doesn't matter much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke with the rinnegan? I hope not. I really do... I hope he DOES NOT get the rinnegan. That would suck. Naruto's faced Pain, Nagato (so like the same guy twice), Madara on two separate occasions now during this war, and then he'll face Sasuke with it? I think it's kind of a 'been there, done that' kind of thing. So... no more rinnegan.

The way I see it, there are really only two alternatives:

1: If Sasuke's eyes have to change into something else, maybe it will TRULY be like the sage's eldest 'son'... the one with the swirl pattern not too unlike the Konoha signature, that is supposedly also tied to one of the myths kishimoto draws upon for the manga.

2: Sasuke changes into something beyond the rinnegan. Like, there is some new eye jutsu that surpasses even that. Hey, the sage may have had a father as well (sometimes I think he was a samurai to begin with...)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Sasuke with the rinnegan? I hope not. I really do... I hope he DOES NOT get the rinnegan. That would suck. Naruto's faced Pain, Nagato (so like the same guy twice), Madara on two separate occasions now during this war, and then he'll face Sasuke with it? I think it's kind of a 'been there, done that' kind of thing. So... no more rinnegan.

The way I see it, there are really only two alternatives:

1: If Sasuke's eyes have to change into something else, maybe it will TRULY be like the sage's eldest 'son'... the one with the swirl pattern not too unlike the Konoha signature, that is supposedly also tied to one of the myths kishimoto draws upon for the manga.

2: Sasuke changes into something beyond the rinnegan. Like, there is some new eye jutsu that surpasses even that. Hey, the sage may have had a father as well (sometimes I think he was a samurai to begin with...)
    Konoha signature? How about not unlike Uzushio fucking signature? I'm tired of people mixing it up.

For everybody. There will be no Rinnegan for Sasuke. Even Madara, who was second best only to Hashirama, gained Rinnegan YEARS after implanting Hashirama's cells inside him. Deal with it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will get older sage's son's eyes, as one of the most talented uchihas, sage's son's body vs sage's son's eyes once again

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    Konoha signature? How about not unlike Uzushio fucking signature? I'm tired of people mixing it up.

For everybody. There will be no Rinnegan for Sasuke. Even Madara, who was second best only to Hashirama, gained Rinnegan YEARS after implanting Hashirama's cells inside him. Deal with it.
    sasuke is sopposes to be stronger than madara before the manga end and obito performed the surgery to sasuke, obito could put hashirama's dna whileimplanting itachi's eyes in sasuke as obito said he wants sasuke to syncronize with gedo..
    we know that sasuke is proud of his uchiha blood(sharingan), he my just keep his EMS, at some point this manga was called sasuke..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude... get over it. Everybody has the right to a different opinion, and everybody can look at and explain things in the way they want. if it bothers you so much, then don't be bothered to read my posts. I won't take it personal. But if you'd like to discuss things in a civil way, then by all means...

Sasuke is different from Madara. He's been brought along differently and quite a bit has been 'discovered' since Madara got his rinnegan. It took Madara years. It may only be his, but it shows that it isn't impossible and Sasuke is quite special to the manga, sometimes an outlier in logic.

Sasuke will get older sage's son's eyes, as one of the most talented uchihas, sage's son's body vs sage's son's eyes once again
    Exactly. it's one of the only alternatives that I can see, and one of the only sets of eyes that I don't think we've seen yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something altogether different about what can be accomplished for them and what they can do.

I also think it's a good opportunity to get more into the true legend of teh sage and his sons, and what really happened. Whatever Sasuke's about to do, who he's about to meet and what's going to be said to him can actually become an epic moment in the manga that will shed light on the legend itself and complete the manga. It's honeslty one of the ways I can see the manga ending, full circle back to that moment of the 'split' that Obito mentioned between the younger and the older brother. Because the other thing that strikes me about Sasuke is that he's crazy, but not completely so. He didn't take Obito's words at face value, and sought clarification from the horse's mouth. He asked Danzou, he asked Itachi... and though he is still vengeful, he wants more information. I like the way Kishi's done this... it will make the fight with Naruto more meaningful IMO.

Anyways, I still don't know about him gaining the rinnegan. But yeah I kind of like the theory about him getting the older son's eyes & figuring out what that will really mean (in the Narutoverse).
    Last edited by jalix; November 05, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killy-.- View Post
    Naruto isn't the sage's son's body , he is the sage son's body + strongest bijju chakra .... well , in fact , Hashirama was sage son's body ... not Naruto !!!
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Naruto isn't the sage's son's body , he is the sage son's body + strongest bijju chakra .... well , in fact , Hashirama was sage son's body ... not Naruto !!!
    Well being that the Uzumaki's are related to the Senju's then Naruto would have the Sage's younger son's body. But you are right this time the tables a flipped a bit. Madara (elder sons eyes) had control of Kurama when he fought Hashirama (elder sons body). This time Naruto would have Kurama as he battles Sasuke.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

my prediction, the sot6p's ( father) eyes had looked like older's brother eyes before he became the jin of the 10t, after taking 10t inside his body sot6p's eyes got upgreaded and ended up looking like nagato's eyes ( purple spiral eyes + multiple sharingan = sot6p eyes and nagato), he got 2 sons. Older son inherited sage's eyes ( downgrade - father's eyes before he became the jin of 10tails )and younger son inherited sages body ( in fact he inherited 10t body, kinda like Naruto's body is stronger and his chakra pool is bigger b/c hes 9t jin ). Sasuke eyes will get upgreaded to older brother eyes ( swirled rinengan)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    Well being that the Uzumaki's are related to the Senju's then Naruto would have the Sage's younger son's body. But you are right this time the tables a flipped a bit. Madara (elder sons eyes) had control of Kurama when he fought Hashirama (elder sons body). This time Naruto would have Kurama as he battles Sasuke.
    That actually brings up an issue I have. Were the sons of the sage really truly brothers? That is, where they both his true sons, born of the same mother and father? If so, how is it that just one can have teh body, and just one can have the eyes? Why couldn't they both have the inherent ability to have the body and eyes? I'm ok wiht it from a storytelling perspective but to be honest that is why I dont think it's too far off that the youngest couldn't develop the same eyes, or the oldest couldn't have the same body... unless there was really something different about them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    That actually brings up an issue I have. Were the sons of the sage really truly brothers? That is, where they both his true sons, born of the same mother and father? If so, how is it that just one can have the body, and just one can have the eyes? Why couldn't they both have the inherent ability to have the body and eyes? I'm ok wiht it from a storytelling perspective but to be honest that is why I dont think it's too far off that the youngest couldn't develop the same eyes, or the oldest couldn't have the same body... unless there was really something different about them.
    Well i do think for the sake of the story they were actually brothers. I always find stories in literature epic when there's a "Cain" who wants to kill an "Abel." But you do bring up a good point though. When I think about it a child can be born with blue eyes while both parents have brown eyes. I don't know if the correct term is a recessive gene but i think a colloquial term is "strike back." So being that he should have the gene, Naruto should be able to get the eyes. Likewise we know that the Uchiha's have a body able to use and maintain the Sharingan over others ability to do so. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't not having a body capable of supporting the Sharingan the reason why Kakashi always passes out after using his Sharingan excessively? I'm even willing to bet that Sasuke's body would be able to host the Kyuubi.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

there is 10T inside of sot6p body and it is tainting children's body, best example is Naruto and his whiskers, so its not only father's and mother's genes when one of them is a jinchuriki

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by synapse View Post

True but he has started to compromise on many ideals. Like using Itachi's eyes for the purpose of defeating Naruto, eventhough it was against his principles.
    I don't think Sasuke has compromised on any of his ideals in the past. He used his eyes, because he was completely out of options. He was not defeating Naruto or anyone else, blind. I am sure, even an abysmal ninja would kill him as he was approaching that inevitable point of having no vision. It was only logical to jump up to the next level.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast