Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

  1. #31
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Norway
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    My theory is and always will be!
    That the Rikodou, "only" had the sharingan! First after becoming the vessel og the 10 tails he gained the rinnengan.

    So far we haven't seen any uchiha beeing jinjuriku of any tailed beast!
    What if their chakra could also be the rinnengan!

    but for Sasuke getting the Rinnengan! Quite possible, but I just dont see it! Sasuke is all for the Uchiha, not Senju! I think he will stay true too his clan, and "only" use EMS!

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    It might be another evolution for the sharingan that isn't the rinnegan!!
    Juubi eyes for. Example
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  3. #33
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    for those who mention that it took the greatest bad-ass shinobi (Madara) years to unlock Rinnengan after EMS

    well, isn't it the same logic that Yondaime could not perfected Rasen-Shuriuken? and Naruto was there to perfect it, by adding rotation and wind element into Rasengan? the uncomplete jutsu..

    the younger generation is bound to surpass the older one.

    just like in Olympic or Athletic, records are there to be broken... they say no one could run under 10s in 1990's but last 100m Olympic race, all but one contestant finishes with single digit timing...

    again, its just a theory.. unproven, just hypothesis.. we shall see what Kishi throw at us... *excited to read Naruto again this week after a Golden Week break*

    ---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by deni2k View Post
    but I just dont see it! Sasuke is all for the Uchiha, not Senju! I think he will stay true too his clan, and "only" use EMS!
    in Madara's recent fight with 5 Kages, we are shown that he alternate from Sharingan to EMS to Rinnengan so we should not look as it as
    Sharingan = Uchiha and Rinnengan = Senju

    but actually Rinnengan is the same set of Sharingan that is more evolved (final form...)
    which is why in the Uchiha tablet, some part can only be read with Rinnengan..

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,155
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_ibrani View Post
    but actually Rinnengan is the same set of Sharingan that is more evolved (final form...)
    I don't think it is that simply. Considering it required Hashirama cells (would just any Senju work?) it is still a mutation.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  5. #35
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I don't think it is that simply. Considering it required Hashirama cells (would just any Senju work?) it is still a mutation.
    i hear you, Madara gained it because of First Hokage DNA...
    but why would the Uchiha tablet (the key of all this) contain parts that is only readable using RN?

  6. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,155
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    I dunno, maybe it was written by the Rikudo Sennin afterall, and because the Sharingan is still connected to it in some way, it can read part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  7. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    Quote Originally Posted by deni2k View Post
    My theory is and always will be!
    That the Rikodou, "only" had the sharingan! First after becoming the vessel og the 10 tails he gained the rinnengan.

    So far we haven't seen any uchiha beeing jinjuriku of any tailed beast!
    What if their chakra could also be the rinnengan!

    but for Sasuke getting the Rinnengan! Quite possible, but I just dont see it! Sasuke is all for the Uchiha, not Senju! I think he will stay true too his clan, and "only" use EMS!
    No, how about the rikudou's eyes is just normal and when he sealed the juubi, he gained the juubi's eyes, the rinnegan?

    Then he got a two son that inherited the juubi's eyes and juubi's amazing chakra.

    ---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I dunno, maybe it was written by the Rikudo Sennin afterall, and because the Sharingan is still connected to it in some way, it can read part of it.
    I doubt t'was written by the rikudou Sennin himself. Maybe it's the uchiha's forefather, the eldest son of the sage.

  8. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke will gain Rinnengan

    No Sasuke will not obtain Rinnegan, he doesn't have Hashirama's cells and just implanting them won't do him any good. Madara implanted Hash cells while he was young and didn't get it until he was an old fart. Naruto has already gone up against the Rinnegan twice now he doesn't need to face it again.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts