Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Elementic Age: The Characters

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Link0180's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Elementic Age: The Characters

Nothing to see here ether
    Last edited by Link0180; November 12, 2012 at 06:30 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elementic Age: The Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Link0180
    3. even with the heavy development its still in its very long and every character has his/her own main story plot, its not like that there is one main character that sticks around all the time of the whole manga is based on just him/her, its more about a whole bunsh of characters that each have to move forward on their own.
    That's actually an interesting concept of making the manga,I would love to see your work finished and read it(though I reckon it will take you some time to finish it),so the plot revolves around the characters.

Thats as far and as much i'll put down for Takoda, don't wona spoil the end now do i? also i probably already said it somewhere but i'll say it anyways, what you see about the character here is not all of the manga, each will get their own plot to do, kinda like a cluster of mangas put together for each character. Hope i made sence of this...
    It did make sense,and it seems an interesting story(to say at least).Though some parts did confuse me (like this : "
    After finaly getting what Maro and Zeika were really ment to do, you'd expect him to think that Maro should remain dead (after a fight with Takoda and 4 other Element-Users against Maro and Zeika), but instead Takoda insisted that they should take his body with them to the nearest lab they could find and bring him back," ,I didn't quite get what happened here),but I'm sure once you start posting the manga it will all make sense .

Also,it's interesting how Takoda reversed remsembles the German Flag,maybe this could turn into a plot-point at some time.I gather Takoda is the main character of the manga then ?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well im glad it turned out ok, i am sorry for that one part thats confusing, most of the stuff that happens it really complicated and takes hours of explaining sometimes so if i tryed typing it all out in one go it could easily top 5000...i think, plus language skills in general isn't my stong point.

As for Takoda himself, yes, he is the main character of the manga in general, but i have to have a character thats just there for alittle bit and that'd be that, to me every character is as important as the next...sometimes it rly kills me thinking about all this coz i try rly hard to think everything through sometimes. xD

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well im glad it turned out ok, i am sorry for that one part thats confusing, most of the stuff that happens it really complicated and takes hours of explaining sometimes so if i tryed typing it all out in one go it could easily top 5000...i think, plus language skills in general isn't my stong point.
    Pfff I know how it is,sometimes I also think of a story and I don't even know where to begin and most of the time I'm really lazy and don't even begin to write,because it seems too much to write .

As for Takoda himself, yes, he is the main character of the manga in general, but i have to have a character thats just there for alittle bit and that'd be that, to me every character is as important as the next...sometimes it rly kills me thinking about all this coz i try rly hard to think everything through sometimes. xD
    Like I said above,I know the feeling,it just seems that it's too much too think about and you don't even know where to begin lol.My suggestion would be for you to think mostly about how the manga will start out,and set a few key-points for the begining,from which the plot will latter begin to kick in.Just focus on the begining and think how the action will develop.So,in the first part,you can try to introduce the characters,maybe a little of action,include some small hints regarding the next chapters and I don't know...it's up to you how you make it.But the concept seems interesting for me,so I hope you'll manage to see it through to the end.
    Last edited by g0dzax; November 05, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean, i guess i made the mistake to skip the beginning to much before making up all the plots further into the story, but another problem i get myself stuck with is making all sorts of changes and fixes every now and then with the characters of the story itself, one of my other key characters iad constant big changes happening for reasons i'll explain when i type up my next character.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not necesarily like that.You can think of the plot and fix it and modify it however you want,until it looks like what you have in your mind.After you have fixed the plot and the character,you can modify your begining to suit the new,modified plot.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

most likely gone forever
    Last edited by Link0180; November 12, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply