Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Magi 163 Discussion

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 163 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 163 Discussion/164 Predictions

Chapter is out on Sense-Scans site, check it out guys~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 163 Spoiler Thread

Sense-scans are so fast!

HAD to comment on this;Smirnoff, huh... Funny coincidence, I actually drank some Smirnoff yesterday on saturday night... gigglesnort *cough*

Ugh... the "artificial life form" is similar to the creepy arm-things from Aladdin's dream.. this is not good

I'm wondering what the "Organization"'s plan is... Are they setting the stage for a big world war again, magicians vs magicians? Maybe they're not after world domination, but rather world annihilation?

Waah, Titus, what are you hiding?! Could he perhaps be some kind of artificial human made from Scheherazade's rukh or something?
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Organization plans might be to monopolize the magic powers (and probably Magicians) in Magnoshutatt, and as a counter offer they gave Mogammet a new knowledge about form of Rukh, the black Rukh. Things are getting really complicated now, I wonder how Aladdin would escape/solve this situation though, unless he organizes a revolt towards the status quo in Magnoshutatt.

I have the same opinion about Titus too, and I'm afraid there will be tear jerking moments in the upcoming chapters , hopefully that won't happen.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I think the Organization plans might be to monopolize the magic powers (and probably Magicians) in Magnoshutatt, and as a counter offer they gave Mogammet a new knowledge about form of Rukh, the black Rukh. Things are getting really complicated now, I wonder how Aladdin would escape/solve this situation though, unless he organizes a revolt towards the status quo in Magnoshutatt.

I have the same opinion about Titus too, and I'm afraid there will be tear jerking moments in the upcoming chapters , hopefully that won't happen.

Oh it's gonna happen. There has been too much happiness lately; we are being set up for some tragedy, something bad will probably happen to Titus and Marga. I don't think Allidan will cause a revolt though, he doesnt have the means and not enough people are on his side. Plus by looking at all those recommendations he has a lot left to learn about magic and he needs to get stronger.
    Devour this Manga

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    Oh it's gonna happen. There has been too much happiness lately; we are being set up for some tragedy, something bad will probably happen to Titus and Marga. I don't think Allidan will cause a revolt though, he doesnt have the means and not enough people are on his side. Plus by looking at all those recommendations he has a lot left to learn about magic and he needs to get stronger.
    Yes, I can agree that what happens next to Titus and Marga could be something tragic. For the revolt.. I think it's my fault to chose such a heavy word, but what I meant was not necessarily "Revolt" per se, it can be any form of change in Ideologies, state structures and etc. I can predict somehow that at one point in the future chapters Aladdin might get fed up by all the bullshits made by Mogammet and his minions, thus he will take any action necessary to cause a reform in the Magnoshutatt. Knowing that the Magician academy is interested in developing Black Rukh is just one of the reasons.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think that all magicians knows about the black rukh or that it is just a part of them who know about this report ? Also I wonder if Al Sarmen is just manipulating them or if they are knowing perfectly what they are doing by experimenting the black rukh.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't like the chap so much, but the Dark Rukh being adopted by any flow except the great one is the thing i most liked.

Magnoshuttat is with Sarmen.... War is coming

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Do you think that all magicians knows about the black rukh or that it is just a part of them who know about this report ? Also I wonder if Al Sarmen is just manipulating them or if they are knowing perfectly what they are doing by experimenting the black rukh.
    I think only people within the inner circle of Magnoshutatt who knows about the Black Rukh.. and the students in Rukh Alteration class, of course. Al Sarmen manipulating the Magnoshutatt is plausible. I believe that Al Sarmen supporting the idea of the creation of Magician's Country, the place where all Goi would be put into the lowest class hence they will cursing their destiny..

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I think only people within the inner circle of Magnoshutatt who knows about the Black Rukh.. and the students in Rukh Alteration class, of course. Al Sarmen manipulating the Magnoshutatt is plausible. I believe that Al Sarmen supporting the idea of the creation of Magician's Country, the place where all Goi would be put into the lowest class hence they will cursing their destiny..
    Exactly. Seems to be the perfect breeding ground for Black Rukh. Even if it's not at the moment Al Sarmen just has to do a little manipulation and I'm sure the Black Rukh will overflow, possibly even causing some kind of war between the magicians and the Goi. We shouldn't forget that the people in the 5th District are by far the most so if they actually plan a revolt they would be a big threat to the magicians.

And it's beyond me how they can just accept the Black Rukh it reminds me of a lot of our scientist, who don't care if what they're doing is (labeled) right or wrong but just want to discover and research new things.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any more comments about the Al Sarmen, Black Rukh, and Magnoshutatt thingy since sll the things I want to say, and the thing/predictions i want to know have already been said , btw, thanks to this chapter that somehow our speculations about the black rukhs have been clarified

As for Titus, i wonder how Aladdin will react onto his secret... Will he save him from his "destiny"? Confront Scheherazade and ask her to prolong Titus's life? Just thinking about Aladdin and Scheherazade makes me even more excited!

PS: Great chapter! And we're right that Aladdin would pick the Rukh Alteration Zemi

New Reply