Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lucky Roo

36 57.14%
  • Vergo

27 42.86%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Round! 36] Lucky Roo vs Vergo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: First Round! 36] Lucky Roo vs Vergo

Sorry Lucky I believe the old theory that you're really fast and you down with Shanks so i can guess you're a problem, but im going with the terminator on this one. He's shown more stuff, so it would be nice to match him up against more fighters later on plus his ongoing fight might end soon and we'll have even more knowledge about his powers. For the sake of the tournament!

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

khaja_200923
    Well, you should read, what I wrote before bashing me.
    I said one of the strongest. And that's clearly a different thing from the strongest.
    Of course we barely seen Vice Admirals fighting, exept for Dolmatin, Garp, Chiru and Momonga... Also Smoker and Vergo... So obviously we didn't see anything...
    If we consider Smoker among the weakest Vice Admirals, since he is among the new ones and learned Haki only in the last two years, then Vergo seems to be among strongest ones, since Law managed to win against Smoker, but Vergo managed to win twice against Law and the last timne was after fighting Sanji and running towards Law' s location and now he is fighting Smoker and he didn't seem to be really serious during all his fights for now. And he might also have DF and that might give him an upper hand in a fight against Smoker or anyone...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

I can understand why people don't want to vote for someone just based on hype...

But Shanks and his crew were enough to stop the war. So Lucky Roo and the other named Red-hair pirates have to be at least strong enough to take out a Vice Admiral. Or else, everyone would just laugh at their claim to "fight anyone who still wanted to fight."

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, most of Marines were hurt really badly by the time Shanks came, so it would be way easier victory for him. Also you should count that it wasn't only Shanks and his main crew who stopped the War. He also had a ship with other pirates who were weaker, but still he had quite numbers, also there were still WB pirates who were strong enough to stall Admirals for quite some time and also the likes of Croc and Iva... So there were many reasons why the War actually stopped. It wasn't only due to Shanks and his main crew members.
    Also I believe Marines might have continued fighting, but Sengoku was right in the sense that in such a fight they would loose more than they would win as I doubt they would have taken down Shanks, his entire crew and all remained Whitebeard Pirates and their allies, while they would be also hurt even more and then it would be damn difficult to preserve justise throughout the World, thus Sengoku decided to finish the War.

Also there is a big differense between Vice Admirals. Vergo seems to be stronger than the same Smoker and I think there are even stronger ones...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

lucky roo? ah the fat guy,well,I think he is stronger than a vice-admiral,but in WB's crew there were commanders who couldn't keep up with a vice-admiral either. and vergo seems stronger than usual vice-admirals,that's probably why he acts in the new world. so I vote him.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2