Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 829

Thread: ?

  1. #91
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    I am not impressed that she released "I Knew You Were Trouble"
    There are many better songs than "I Knew You Were Trouble" in the album that are more deserving to be released ang have a music video.

    ---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

    Real
    Vagabond
    20th Century Boys
    Sket Dance
    Monster
    Nisekoi
    Detective Conan
    One Piece
    Naruto
    Air Gear
    Bakuman
    Enigma

    Which of these mangas should I read first?

  2. #92
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    I am not impressed that she released "I Knew You Were Trouble"
    There are many better songs than "I Knew You Were Trouble" in the album that are more deserving to be released ang have a music video.

    ---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

    Real
    Vagabond
    20th Century Boys
    Sket Dance
    Monster
    Nisekoi
    Detective Conan
    One Piece
    Naruto
    Air Gear
    Bakuman
    Enigma

    Which of these mangas should I read first?
    You've not read anything on that list?

    Order of preference:

    One Piece
    Vagabond
    Naruto
    20th Century Boys
    Monster
    Real
    blah blah blah~

  3. #93
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    You've not read anything on that list?

    Order of preference:

    One Piece
    Vagabond
    Naruto
    20th Century Boys
    Monster
    Real
    blah blah blah~
    No. I'm currently at Volume 6 of 20th Century Boys, Volume 5 of Nisekoi
    I'm done with the 1st Volume of Detective Conan.
    I'm planning to read the earlier chapters of One Piece and Naruto.
    I'm about to start to read Real, Monster, Sket Dance, and Vagabond.

    ---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

    Looking for someone who can make a Raku Ichijou Set for me

  4. #94
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    I am not impressed that she released "I Knew You Were Trouble"
    There are many better songs than "I Knew You Were Trouble" in the album that are more deserving to be released ang have a music video.

    ---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

    Real
    Vagabond
    20th Century Boys
    Sket Dance
    Monster
    Nisekoi
    Detective Conan
    One Piece
    Naruto
    Air Gear
    Bakuman
    Enigma

    Which of these mangas should I read first?
    Bakuman's the only one on the list that I would say is a great read. I don't like OP in the first place, Naruto's average at best, Enigma is downright terrible, Nisekoi's a questionable romcom (I think it's bordering on the unreadable), Air Gear goes from a fun sports-esque manga to confusing/awful battles (so don't read it), and it's confusing how Conan still exists.

    I don't understand the love that people have for 20th Century Boys. Vagabond's not to my taste, but it is well done. I haven't read Real. Monster's decent.

  5. #95
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Bakuman's the only one on the list that I would say is a great read. I don't like OP in the first place, Naruto's average at best, Enigma is downright terrible, Nisekoi's a questionable romcom (I think it's bordering on the unreadable), Air Gear goes from a fun sports-esque manga to confusing/awful battles (so don't read it), and it's confusing how Conan still exists.

    I don't understand the love that people have for 20th Century Boys. Vagabond's not to my taste, but it is well done. I haven't read Real. Monster's decent.
    Then What mangas do you read? What are your favorite mangas?

  6. #96
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    Then What mangas do you read? What are your favorite mangas?
    Bakuman, Mahou Sensei Negima, PoT/SPoT, Bleach (it's gone downhill, such as with the Fullbring arc, but I still enjoy it), ToG (admittedly a manhwa) are my favorite series that I've read. I also read Claymore, R+V, Noblesse, The Breaker/New Waves, Baby Steps, Freezing, Area no Kishi on a regular basis, at least when we get scans of them, which isn't necessarily on a regular basis for some of them.

    I've read plenty of stuff. There's just a bit of more popular stuff that I can't stand. For example, while FMA: Brotherhood was well done, except for the last several chapters of FMA, the manga was like watching paint dry at times. Alchemy, the primary power of the entire series, was often poorly drawn and didn't project well on paper. It works so much better animated, for example. Al, Ed, Roy, and the rest don't exactly have my love.

    I don't necessarily even like a lot of characters in series that I love. I love PoT/SPoT, but there are only about four characters that I truly like out of a cast of like 140 or something.

  7. #97
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Its nice that Bleach's recent chapters are good though it will be ending soon.

    I'm currently at Volume 18 of Bakuman.

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

    And I'm also not reading manhwas there's something in manhwa that I kinda dislike and I don't know exactly what it is.

    ---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

    Join us at the Manga Helpers Hunter Exam Event!

  8. #98
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Soon is a relative term, Faust. It could be easily be two years or more until Bleach ends.

    Have you tried ToG out at all?

  9. #99
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Soon is a relative term, Faust. It could be easily be two years or more until Bleach ends.

    Have you tried ToG out at all?
    I already downloaded the first volume but I'm having a hard time reading it
    I need to zoom and scroll down after each page

    Look:
    Last edited by FaustXIII; January 25, 2013 at 04:24 AM.

  10. #100
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    I already downloaded the first volume but I'm having a hard time reading it
    I need to zoom and scroll down after each page

    Look:
    Spoiler show
    Just go read it on Batoto or somewhere.

  11. #101
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Hmm. I have so many mangas that I wanted to read first.

  12. #102
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    I know that feel man.....too many mangas out there so little time.

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #103
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)


  15. #104
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    Spoiler show


  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #105
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner josephtute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT (Faust's Thread)


New Reply
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts