Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    More than grasshoper it looks like mantis, as someone stated in the discussion of the last chapter. So it probably will be something like that, considered to be dangerous..
    Yeah it is more of a mantis - couldn't think of the name so early in the morning. ^^:

Quote Quote:
    Or what about a spider? Huge fat with long leg, covered in fur ... 10th body shape interferring my imagination Or somewhat else that looks "blobby" in the body shape (11th was tall and slender, althoug he reminded me more a werewolf (similarly wild look) than a mantis ). Since as a fish 10th probably wouldn't be able to do anything (no legs at all).
    A giant spider - I can see a third eye or multiple eyes sprout out from him.....
    Now a werewolf - that's interesting, haven't thought of that at all. It would interesting if he loses all that body fat when he transforms.
    A blob is another idea too - I guess there is a lot of possibilities xDDD.

What are you thoughts on Takeo and Tao's situation? Will they be examined by crombell before being rescued?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

11th reminded me werewolf, not 10th. That would be pretty fatty one XD But that possibility of burning all the fat ... turning it into the power? That's a pretty huge battery in that case. Who needs nuclear energy, one Elder will do it instead

Crombell is somewhere far away, I think he's not in the Korea right now. So probability of Tao and Takeo being examined by him personally is low. But that doesn't mean, someone else (another scienticist?) won't do it instead adn then some results can leak to the Crombell.
    More probably they are now hidden somewhere in captive with Yuri as guard, so they can't escape on their own. It's serious for them, but they are probably at the most safest place they can hope in their situation (being caught and all that). Well, at least to the time Yuri will want to play a little with them (sometimes I wonder, why is this series full of sadists ).
    Elder probably thought, the more targets they will catch, the higher regards they will receive.

Still, I'm wondering about Mark. I really want to see Franky's face when he realize someone fiddled with his precious laboratory and data ... I got a feeling that Rai will say something epic about Franky's past like he did some other times to cool him down a little (Like "It reminds me you didn't always seek my approval in the past" and such )

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh it seems like its going just as planned for Crombwell. One of the main problems I have so far in the series.
    Thats why I'm hoping to see things go a different route than the one that benefits Crombell.

Right now - if the elders are killed - its a plus for the doctor as well as if Mark gains accees to Frankys info. Not to mention that Takeo and Tao are now in Yuriys hands.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it's time for someone new to arrive: they are pretty in a pinch (more or less) and a pair of hands would definitely come handy in this situation. If not, we wouldn't see Tao and Takeo for awhile, since the good guys must first compose themselves and found out what's happening. Which just playing to the Crombell cards.

They slowly runs out of time, so if the autor don't want to "kill" Tao and Takeho, some reinforcements must pop out (aka set the DA5 duo free) just about this time.
    Who knows, those two could be already free under the look of those reinforcements (probably Lukedonia).
    And that can be a great scratch to Crombell plans.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The one thing I can see going wrong for Crombell is if the 9th elder decides to show up since he's doing his own investigation for Roctis. I can see him coming across Yuriy and/ or Tao and Takeo. He doesn't strike me as a fighter but I can see him causing problems behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Blackdynamite410; November 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

my idea of 10-th transformation
    Spoiler show
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

zales88: That's evil ... good guys will surely die by painfull death of laughting up their insides on the spot

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on who, or whom, Seira will fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Meh it seems like its going just as planned for Crombwell. One of the main problems I have so far in the series.
    Thats why I'm hoping to see things go a different route than the one that benefits Crombell.

Right now - if the elders are killed - its a plus for the doctor as well as if Mark gains accees to Frankys info. Not to mention that Takeo and Tao are now in Yuriys hands.
    I'm not a fan of Crombell and Yuri and general. They give off this "Kabuto vibe"(Naruto reference) and I don't really like that in a villain. I find that type of character more annoying than anything else.

In the greater scheme of things I suspect Crombell is destined to be a mid-boss. Somebody who keeps funneling trouble toward Korea but in and of himself isn't the "big bad". Unlike say, the traitorous nobles. Whom, in my semi-educated guess hold most of top seats among the Union Elders.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Or the traitors are just commanding the Union from behind the scenes ... it would fit the noble nature better than getting directly involved. Thus Roctis is somewhat active here.

What gives me a little uneasy feeling, we still didn't hear much about werewolves. I just hope authors don't intend to make them only "sources" for making enhanced humans ... on this field I'm feeling a big potential, which wasn't yet revealed.
    And it would be sad, if it just died out ...

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Or the traitors are just commanding the Union from behind the scenes ... it would fit the noble nature better than getting directly involved. Thus Roctis is somewhat active here.

What gives me a little uneasy feeling, we still didn't hear much about werewolves. I just hope authors don't intend to make them only "sources" for making enhanced humans ... on this field I'm feeling a big potential, which wasn't yet revealed.
    And it would be sad, if it just died out ...
    Roctis is the 4th Elder. Assuming the number of the seat is an approximate ranking of power or influence, we've got at least three more traitorous nobles (because I can't imagine they would answer to a human) with more power than him inhabiting seats 1-3 (possibly more if Roctis isn't the low guy on the totem poll).

As for werewolves I strongly suspect we haven't seen then last of them. I'm doubt their will be many but eventually I expect to see at least one. If only to provide a mentor for M-21.

Probably more than that though because Vampires without Werewolves would be like peanut butter without jelly.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 13, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

They don't need to answer a human, but they could manipulate the enhanced human elders from the shadows. And if the ranking isn't set by power, it could be "just for form" that the puppet (whatever created, not only by contraction) of the strongest of the traitors will be 1st and such, despite Roctis is far stronger than those puppets.

But it isn't most probably like this.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This is how I feel about the chapter . Franky is just too entertaining. It doesn't seem his trying to end the battle. Its more like he is enjoying. In short, he should be stronger than the elder. I laguhed at so hard at the taunts and Rai telling them it isn't his strategy but his personality. He even attacked the bystanders. Most incredible are the comments of Rai and the others.

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Serias comment of the elders not working together was interesting or non cooperation.
    Franky attacking the bystanders and Regi's wonder of his tatcits and also how far he goes to protect Ra lol. I really liked these parts and also Raizels comments of how Franky was just being himself and not really planning anything xDD.

@Jitt - the werewolves still remain a mystery factor, hopefully they will get some play / involvement later on.
    A possible way to introduce the werewolves - how about them being in the union?

@ Toc - the ultimate warrior gif -

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Werewolves in the union, I don't really see that impossible, but if (a huge IF) top 6 elders are traitors, there are not very much place for werewolves, since I think they should be at least on par with clan leaders in terms of power.

Or they began to move as independent group to act towards the Union and Nobless, since "werewolves" and "vampires" don't really like each other. Which means they maybe mix with the power layout between groups known so far. Or will be that legendary "tongue on the balance" which can help deciding, who will win at the end, since they are thin in the numbers.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Werewolves in the union, I don't really see that impossible, but if (a huge IF) top 6 elders are traitors, there are not very much place for werewolves, since I think they should be at least on par with clan leaders in terms of power.

Or they began to move as independent group to act towards the Union and Nobless, since "werewolves" and "vampires" don't really like each other. Which means they maybe mix with the power layout between groups known so far. Or will be that legendary "tongue on the balance" which can help deciding, who will win at the end, since they are thin in the numbers.
    If all the rouge elders are in the union - then the likely-hood of werewolves being there is slim to none. Unless of-course - delving deep into the possibilities if the rouges formed an alliance with werewolves or rogue werewolves . Perhaps to stand against Lukedonia? Having a common enemy and such (my mind is over production with ideas now ^^)

For right now - I really want to see Crombell get his pants creamed in defeat. I would have a field day with this. He is too arrogant plotting and laughing behind the scenes. Any-thoughts on the next chapters outcome?

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast