Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

Common enemy sounds reasonable, but I think, event if they put their powers together, both groups would follow different goals ... and maybe (most possibly) would want to use each other for that goal. Which suggesting internal conflict in Union in future.

It may last some time, before Crombell will step out personally, but I can't wait for his expression, when he will be forced to face the reality of Franky, turned into the white, since it's Crombell who caused most of this mess (ruining M-21 and M-24 lives, Tao and Takeo almost killed, Union still mixing into the affairs of normal humans because of his curiosity) ... and Raizel won't let it be like it is and probably will try to use his powers ... What else need Franky to stomp the enemy through ground to the opposite continent?

I bet Crombell's face when he meet with this reality will be priceless

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant wait for this moment - Frankys the dream boy that Crombell secretly adores / worships as the mysterious F after all.
    His realizations to this will definitely be an epic moment in the series for me. Question remains how soon that will happen.

If Mark manages to get data on or from Frankys computers about him, his research or about Rai... things will speed up fast.

Having different goals are fine as-long as they pursue their own self interest / benefit. In this case - it might work out well for both parties.
    Last edited by Charlie; November 15, 2012 at 07:29 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

For me too ... as said: When reality hits you hard ...

The most "dangerous" thing for werewolves and nobles to cooperate is, that the others maybe trying to achieve the other's destruction: like "I'll be your friend today, but tomorrow, you will end with my dagger in your back".
    But of course, not very openly towards each other. But who knows, how it autors will do, since they're modifying legends about those two races to their own purpose (vampires don't need blood and such. It's not bad, I like it, but because of that, it's hard to guess what will happen in future).

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I cant wait for this moment - Frankys the dream boy that Crombell secretly adores / worships as the mysterious F after all.
    His realizations to this will definitely be an epic moment in the series for me. Question remains how soon that will happen.

If Mark manages to get data on or from Frankys computers about him, his research or about Rai... things will speed up fast.

Having different goals are fine as-long as they pursue their own self interest / benefit. In this case - it might work out well for both parties.
    Franky is what the Union is striving to create. Elders may be strong but they aren't same as Franky. Franky remains human and he does not transform. Yet, he can draw enormous energy and strength. Revelation about Dark Spear is going to be a critical moment in the series.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3