Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is going to defeat Doflamingo?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luffy

140 68.97%
  • Law

51 25.12%
  • Zoro

21 10.34%
  • Sanji

8 3.94%
  • Vergo

4 1.97%
  • Aokiji

12 5.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is going defeat Doflamingo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is going defeat Doflamingo?

Luffy always gets the strongest guy. Key problem though is I have a hard time imagining current Luffy being top-tier after he got easily pawned by Caesar in round 1 and had a hard time with him in round 2. Doflamingo is top-tier, on par with other top-tier fighters like the Admirals. The difference in power is too great without introducing some sort of last-minute plot device (e.g. Nightmar Luffy). Oda may actually do something different this time like having a Law & Luffy tag-team match against Doflamingo.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree that tag team ₣ight law & luffy vs vergo & dofla wpold be awesome idea but simple 2v2 fignt is no different than 1v1 fight. it needs to be something special like powering each other up or some mad team work
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    Luffy always gets the strongest guy. Key problem though is I have a hard time imagining current Luffy being top-tier after he got easily pawned by Caesar in round 1 and had a hard time with him in round 2. Doflamingo is top-tier, on par with other top-tier fighters like the Admirals. The difference in power is too great without introducing some sort of last-minute plot device (e.g. Nightmar Luffy). Oda may actually do something different this time like having a Law & Luffy tag-team match against Doflamingo.
    Anyone would suffer from CC's technique, the one called Karakuni, being able to control Oxygen is a deadly ability, and ofc don't forget that Luffy wasn't serious at all anyway

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

obviously luffy. unless for some reason flamingo allied with someone stronger!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I also wonder if Kid and co could get involve in this plot.I mean i don't think Oda would show us Kid,Killer,Scratchmen Apoo and Basil getting into an Alliance for no reason...I'm sure they want to defeat Big mom.And since i am sure the fall of the Joker will also hurt big mom, i wouldn't be suprise to see Kid and co Joining forces to Luffy and Law to defeat Doflamingo.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

You may laugh about ehat im going to say but its going to be ratleigh since dofla was in the same ccrew as the pirate king along with buggy and shanks... But he turned evil and thats why rayleigh will have a personal vendetta in cleansing roger's crew from any evil affiliation whether it was in the past or present....!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Dragon or Luffy.
    Oda will make Dragon face-off against strong villain, and Doflamingo is likely the one because Dragon's opponent is the WG and Doffy is deeply involved in the WG.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha i g with Robin too, especially since she got those clones from her, he will just control the wrong robin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    As this arc seems to be going to is end,i think the time has come to ask this question "who is going to take down Dofla?".For most the obvious answer would be Luffy but i think differently.IMO the best way to guess about his future opponent is to take a look at Doflamingo's ability and when you look at it looks like he has the power to control your body movement at will as well as slicing people like a butcher.So for me his best opponent would be Law since it looks like their ability are a good match with his room ithink the fight would be interesting.Don't give me wrong,i don't expect someone like Doflamingo to go down that easily against Law because after all if he has a subordinate Vergo under his wing,it certainly means that the guy is mad strong.I am sure need help from someone(probably Luffy) but in the end i am sure Traffy will be the one to take him down.But hey,that my opinion.
    Anyway i would like to know what you think it
    That's actually a pretty interesting observation! Doflamingo can slice things apart, Law can stick them back together. So Law's ability counters Dofla's. But I think he'll need help from someone to actually win - like you said, from Luffy.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by japjapjunjun View Post
    Dragon or Luffy.
    Oda will make Dragon face-off against strong villain, and Doflamingo is likely the one because Dragon's opponent is the WG and Doffy is deeply involved in the WG.
    I would love to finally see Dragon in action even i doubt Oda will grant us that wish just yet enless he plans to turn the next arc into a war betwen Big mom and Doflamingo against Luffy and co and the revolutionary army which could also be interesting.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    You may laugh about ehat im going to say but its going to be ratleigh since dofla was in the same ccrew as the pirate king along with buggy and shanks... But he turned evil and thats why rayleigh will have a personal vendetta in cleansing roger's crew from any evil affiliation whether it was in the past or present....!

I don't think will get to see Rayleigh anytime soon because it is time for his pupil and his friend to have the spotlight they have been waiting for in the new world.And no i will no laugh at you
    Check out my DeviantART

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by japjapjunjun View Post
    Dragon or Luffy.
    There are already a lot of big players involved here, introducing Dragon and the RA would be a bit overkill imo.

I would say Luffy is a pretty safe bet, ever since the Jaya arc I've been looking forward to their fight.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Law or Blackbeard I think.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    Law or Blackbeard I think.
    What makes you feel that Backbeard could be the one to take down Big mom?
    Check out my DeviantART

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If Doflamingo is the final boss in the arc, then Luffy will be the one to take him down, or Luffy and Law. Maybe we'll see how well they work together. That is, if Law and Luffy are still working together, considering we found out what Law's real intent was. Plus, I can see Luffy taking on Doflamingo and his power, since he's rubber.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I am curious to see how they will manage to counter "puppet master" power.So far it seems like it has no weak point,but then again i also thought that Law's room was invisible until Vergo whipped his ass
    Check out my DeviantART

New Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast