Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who is going to defeat Doflamingo?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luffy

140 68.97%
  • Law

51 25.12%
  • Zoro

21 10.34%
  • Sanji

8 3.94%
  • Vergo

4 1.97%
  • Aokiji

12 5.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is going defeat Doflamingo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is going defeat Doflamingo?

Look, my point is that the other members of the worst generation have been causing trouble in the New World for the past two years. It's Luffy's turn to make trouble, and the best way to start is to bring down the head of the underworld.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    Look, my point is that the other members of the worst generation have been causing trouble in the New World for the past two years. It's Luffy's turn to make trouble, and the best way to start is to bring down the head of the underworld.
    It would be like if members of the worst genereation would be a bunch of kids making some noises in the school, that act in isolation. The bombastic tag 'The worst generation' should have to be supported by the fact that they are smart enought to realize that they need to form alliances to turn the NW into a chaos, and that they need to turn the NW into a chaos. Now why didn't they form alliance during the time skip? errrr... I don't know; it's a question for the SBS I guess.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, some of the rivals didn't have any trouble when they entered the New World, but Rayleigh implied that Luffy wasn't ready.
    Kidd lost an arm, he definitely got badly injured... It all depends on what they did, I bet my ass Kidd did something very outrageous and got a severe beating from someone... BM perhaps ?

Law doesn't seem to have faced any big shot, he clearly likes to scheme things, Kidd seems to be straightforward in his approach like Luffy, the only ones worth mentioning in the Supernova group are Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Hawkins, Drake IMO

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Kidd lost an arm, he definitely got badly injured... It all depends on what they did, I bet my ass Kidd did something very outrageous and got a severe beating from someone... BM perhaps ?

Law doesn't seem to have faced any big shot, he clearly likes to scheme things, Kidd seems to be straightforward in his approach like Luffy, the only ones worth mentioning in the Supernova group are Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Hawkins, Drake IMO
    Killer seems to be also an schemer. But possibly, Kidd and Killer came to the conclusion that an alliance was necesary only after that fight in which Kidd lost an arm. Law seems to be clear about it since the beginning.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that was by choice. Anyway, wouldn't it be ironic if he lost it to Shanks?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that was by choice. Anyway, wouldn't it be ironic if he lost it to Shanks?
    That fight would be really nice to watch. But I go with BM, mainly because the story of Kidd being beaten by her and he coming back again with the new idea of an alliance, seems to be more solid than the one in which he changed the target.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Do we know that none of them had Haki at that moment?... Any reference?
    We may not know that none of them had Haki, but we do know that counting Luffy and Zoro at least 6 of the 11 Super Nova didn't have Haki. I feel like Kizaru proved that Drake, Urouge, Hawkins, and Apoo didn't have Haki while he was fighting them all simultaneously.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

luffy will defeat DD, in order for law to be in debt to him; since I feel like law is taking too much of a lead.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn you
    I think any of the rookies back then, didn't have Haki at all... Oda mentioned Haki at Shabaody and Amazon Lily... Would be retarded if the main character didn't have Haki at that time, but his rivals did
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    We may not know that none of them had Haki, but we do know that counting Luffy and Zoro at least 6 of the 11 Super Nova didn't have Haki. I feel like Kizaru proved that Drake, Urouge, Hawkins, and Apoo didn't have Haki while he was fighting them all simultaneously.
    @Zehahaha, the situation in which Luffy's rivals have haki and he has not is not absurd, because it makes sense the idea that he can learn fastern than his rivals. At the end of the story he should have have stronger haki than most of his rivals, been his level of haki very inferior to his rivals' at the beginning. My doubts could go for the cases of Kidd and specially Law. But sure you see we can't know it. (Sorry for a late direct answer, I was rereading my indirect answer and I'was not happy whit it, so I deleted it).
    Last edited by ukimix; May 01, 2013 at 04:12 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    luffy will defeat DD, in order for law to be in debt to him; since I feel like law is taking too much of a lead.
    While I agree that Luffy should defeat DD, why should Law be indebted to Luffy just because he beat the guy. After all, it's all part of the plan to bring down Kaido.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope DD survives a few more arcs and Luffy improves a little more before they fight though. Dunno if I can imagine Luffy beating DD at this current moment.
    I'm guessing it will be a serious final-boss fight with Luffy exhausted like the many we got in Part I.
    (Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moriah)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I want Luffy and Law to tag team Doflamingo. Since I can't see either of them taking him out one-on-one.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think at the moment, Luffy and Law are equal in strength, but I don't think it'll be enough for either of them to bring down Doflamingo. That's another good thing about this tournament, it'll give Luffy enough of a power boost to take on Doflamingo.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MaZa's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

i want badly to be luffy but it will be law
    as we know DD has the ability to manipulate but law inside his room is a god so he might not be affected
    dont know if im accurate just a guess

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    I hope DD survives a few more arcs and Luffy improves a little more before they fight though. Dunno if I can imagine Luffy beating DD at this current moment.
    I'm guessing it will be a serious final-boss fight with Luffy exhausted like the many we got in Part I.
    (Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moriah)
    Dunno, DD hasn't been established as the final villain of the saga if you catch my drift, so far it seems Kaidou is the very goal of Law's plan, and he doesn't seem that he wants to fight DD either, he just wants to blow the factory so far (wondering... Even if he can blow it, as long as DD gets CC, he can rebuild it again easy no ? Unless it contains some very special machines made by VP maybe ? I always found that strange, this whole obsession with the factory doesn't make sense to me, since it is the SAD that is very important here)

But then again... It could be a simultaneous fall of both Kaidou/BM, as long as the Tamatebako matter hasn't been cleared, so I'm still suspecting BM will have something to do in the near future, I doubt any Yonko will get involved in this current arc for now

New Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast