Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Initial D fifth stage

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Initial D fifth stage

heh initial D is the only anime that i can watch like that, even thought i already watched it heh that's too bad, i thought it would be cool watching it at the same time so we could discuss the episodes together. i dont mind waiting but im afraid you'll take forever to finish the first stage
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    heh initial D is the only anime that i can watch like that, even thought i already watched it heh that's too bad, i thought it would be cool watching it at the same time so we could discuss the episodes together.
    I thought so too and I wanted that as well, especially because since you already watched it you could help me with questions and stuff.

Quote Quote:
    i dont mind waiting but im afraid you'll take forever to finish the first stage
    I’ll try to catch up as fast as possible but I think it is better if you continue with stage 2. It won’t take me forever to finish but just like Kenji, I’ll get there but it’ll take me a bit more time.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

well i'll stop till next week end at least. doesn't have much time this week anyway

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    So it looks like Takumi fell for the girl in first sight - expect more developments on this as well.
    Maybe it is because I haven’t watched the other stages but I really like this potential pairing, I like their chemistry and…it seems Takumi really like short-haired girls. About the girl, so far I like her. And the fact that she called Takumi to apologize for her mistake made her gain big points with me.

Quote Quote:
    Also turns out the girl is a golfer and high rank one too. This will be interesting for sure.
    I agree.

Takumi was so adorable in this episode! His blushing and his excitement/nervousness about meeting the girl was so cute.

Keisuke…, he was so cool in this episode, especially at the end of the ep. I don’t think he is going to win the race that easily so I can’t wait to watch what happens next.

Stage 1:

Episode 11:

Takumi is a great friend! I liked how he “defended” Iketani Itsuki from those road racers that made fun of Iketani Itsuki and his car. I was so glad that Takumi defeated those mean racers and wow…Takumi sure is an amazing racer! About the new opponent/racer that appeared, he is going to do whatever it takes to win even if that involves using unfair tactics and putting others in danger. I don’t like him.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you're mixing ikatani and itsuki together
    and yeah the new opponent is a jerk

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you're mixing ikatani and itsuki together
    Oops! Thank you for correcting me! I still have trouble with the names; the only one I have no problem with is Takumi’s.

Quote Quote:
    and yeah the new opponent is a jerk
    He is and I know nothing about the racing world but…don’t they have rules? Maybe I’m wrong but what that guy did… (bumping the other car) isn’t that considered as cheating?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

well it's not like he can prove that he's doing it on purpose, plus no one is watching. And yeah the names can be troublesome at first.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay so now that we caught up on the episodes - what are your guys prediction for Project D? And the next episode?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay so now that we caught up on the episodes - what are your guys prediction for Project D? And the next episode?
    I don’t have a prediction for Project D yet because I still need to catch up with a lot of info and stuff before I can make one; however, I can make a prediction about the next episode. I think Keisuke will win the first race against that guy. However, if I understood correctly, they will have to race again but this time Keisuke will be behind (second) and the other guy will be in the front (first), right? I think that race will be an interesting one, since the other guy will have the advantage of already knowing some of Keisuke’s tactics and skills.

Btw, I’m really curious about those guys who are collecting data about Takumi and Keisuke.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I don’t have a prediction for Project D yet because I still need to catch up with a lot of info and stuff before I can make one; however, I can make a prediction about the next episode. I think Keisuke will win the first race against that guy. However, if I understood correctly, they will have to race again but this time Keisuke will be behind (second) and the other guy will be in the front (first), right? I think that race will be an interesting one, since the other guy will have the advantage of already knowing some of Keisuke’s tactics and skills.

Btw, I’m really curious about those guys who are collecting data about Takumi and Keisuke.

The mystery guys are interesting and they don't seem amateurish at all either. Their team members seem to have some experience so the battle / clashes should be good.
    Im not sure on the second race as I only watched the raw and didn't pick up on that part ^^; Maybe Scav can answer this part.

But heading off right - so Night Des ~~<3

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The mystery guys are interesting and they don't seem amateurish at all either. Their team members seem to have some experience so the battle / clashes should be good.
    The battles should be interesting because they won't be just battles of talent and skill, they'll also be battles of brains. I think that while Takumi and Keisuke will be battling behind the wheel, Ryousuke (? Keisuke’s brother) will be battling the head of the mysterious team on an intellectual/analytical level.

And I haven’t mentioned it yet but the insert songs of this anime are awesome!!

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The battles should be interesting because they won't be just battles of talent and skill, they'll also be battles of brains. I think that while Takumi and Keisuke will be battling behind the wheel, Ryousuke (? Keisuke’s brother) will be battling the head of the mysterious team on an intellectual/analytical level.

And I haven’t mentioned it yet but the insert songs of this anime are awesome!!
    Well - I agree and this should be really good because it will make the race battles more interesting / challenging.

OT: Des is there a thread for that show in your sig? (still cant recall the name ^^

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

didn't watch the 2nd episode yet, been really busy this week.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well - I agree and this should be really good because it will make the race battles more interesting / challenging.
    About Takumi’s new love interest, do you think the relationship will work better because they have things in common or it will be more difficult because they are not in the same city and they are both very focused on their passions/careers.

OT: Des is there a thread for that show in your sig? (still cant recall the name ^^
    I don’t know the name very well, either ^^ so I call it Tnk. And thanks for the info; I already posted in that thread. My post was about the first six eps but I still need to post about episode 7.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

didn't watch the 2nd episode yet, been really busy this week.
    I was wondering why you hadn’t posted your comments about the episode yet. Looking forward to your comments since you have read the manga and know more about what is going to come next. ^_^

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

About Takumi’s new love interest, do you think the relationship will work better because they have things in common or it will be more difficult because they are not in the same city and they are both very focused on their passions/careers.
    Mhm - hard to say for me because it can go both ways. One thing for sure is that it adds to the interest level for me.
    In one way - them both having the goals / desires to achieve something big can work in their favor and I found it interesting that they both improved somewhat while practicing. Takumis dad was a good laugh when he said it was a woman xDDDD. While the girls dad - was wondering what was going on.

Quote Quote:
    I don’t know the name very well, either ^^ so I call it Tnk. And thanks for the info; I already posted in that thread. My post was about the first six eps but I still need to post about episode 7.
    You are so awesome but you could have helped me a little with a link there Destiny. Now I have to go and search for this great thread.

27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast