Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: What is the thing at the end of the chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Riful, She's alive

10 50.00%
  • It's Riful and Dauf's child

3 15.00%
  • Something to power up Priss

0 0%
  • Something to power up the Destroyer

2 10.00%
  • It's got a connection to Claire

1 5.00%
  • Other (explian)

0 0%
  • It's got nothing to do with Galatea

4 20.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Negadarkwings Claymore 132 Review- With Poll this time.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Negadarkwings Claymore 132 Review- With Poll this time.

Claymore 132- Those Free to Loiter- Review

Hello everyone. How are you? If your like me, and in the states this is election day. And if your like me, not doubt your slightly disappointed with democracy. So when I make my bid for global conquest be sure to get on board early. Or it's the pain mines for you! Oh and speaking of voting, here's the resualts for last months poll. I asked who's skill you though Claire should get. Not much love for Yuma or Galatea, they got no votes. Jean's Drill or Deneve's regeneration each got a vote. 2 votes for Miria's phantom, and two votes for all the powers on the list. But the big winner with seven votes was of course Teresa's titanic power.
    A Mutual Acquaintance-
    We open where we left. Chronos and Lars have just approached Raki. Seems that they don't know each other. But Chronos and Lars are curious about Raki. He's a human who seems to have been trained to fight like a Claymore. Or to put it another way, trained to fight Awakened Beings And Raki figures this would be a good time to confirm some suspicions of his own. He asks Chronos and Lars if they knew Isley. And we get some posthumous exposition on Isley. Seems Isley was strong. Well we knew that. Chronos thinks that even if all the Claymores in Rabona teamed up, Isley would still be stronger than them. This might be true of post awakening Isley, but I don't think he'd be that strong against the ghosts in his pre-awakened state. Chronos figures Isley didn't have to awaken, but did so out of a sense of responsibility, in order to deal with all the other warriors who awakened. Course once he awakened that disappeared. Or did it? After all Isley took actions that wiped out most of the other male generation awakened. As for living as a family with Raki and Priss, Chronos figures that was a game. But those of us who read Isley's final monologue know better. He truly did care for the two. But with the ghosts arriving Chronos time to ask questions is up. He just wants to know if Raki knows the monster that is stronger than a creature of the Abyss. Raki doesn't answer, but Lars figures that means yes.

Offer of Alliance-
    Miria is wondering just why two of the unhurt Awakened are in the city. Chronos claims they just came to warn the warriors to be careful. Miria asks if the awakened are going to be content with scavenging in the wake of whatever wins the fight. Lars takes exception to being called a coward and s scavenger., but Chronos sees when Miria did. She wants to try getting the awakened on her side. Lars does a little counter threatening, but seems open to Miria's idea. Me thinks Lars is underestimating the ghosts. He also probably doesn't know about how Rigardo got sliced and diced. Of course fighting the awakened and Destroyer/Priscilla, and Cassandra is not a good situation. And her plan further reflects this, as she wants to snap Cassandra out from Priscilla's control. After all, Priss is going to be big enough trouble without having assimilated the power of an abyssal one. And yeah, I do not see the Destroyer winning this. Priscilla has all the plot importance. Anyways Chronos now sees how Miria got everyone to rebel. If the Ghosts and their allies do well, the awakened will probably help out. They aren't stupid after all, they can tell that if the chance to stop Priscilla/Destroyer arises, it would be in their interests. And I imagine they probably figure they can let the Claymores do the brunt of the fighting and finish them off afterward s. Oh and Chonos figures Raki has some special potential on the battlefield. I would assume that he means Raki's relationship with Priss. That Claire still doesn't know about. I imagine that at some point things will be complicated by this. The question is will Raki try to kill Priss, or would he instead try to talk her down. I feel bad for Claire. All she gets to do this chapter is show concern about Raki, and of course he's still keeping the whole “seven years with Priss” thing secret. A relationship needs honesty! I just hope he's not dumb enough to think that he can get the two to make peace. It might have worked with Priscilla's child personality, but that isn't what she really is.

Dark Riders-
    Some people were wondering where Dae and Rubel were. Well the answer is they've been following Cassandra. It makes sense as they wouldn't know exactly where to go. But now Dae has figured out that it's Rabona, and the irony of a showdown of monsters in the holy city does not escape him. I wonder if he and Rubel will play any further roles in the story? Or will they just be observers and commenter?

Wha Who?-
    But it seems we have one last guest to the party. In a seriously weird bit, half a naked woman is walking in the woods, before turning into some very familiar ribbons... Is Riful still alive? Chronos, sensing this Yoki thinks that there's a similarity, but doesn't think it's Riful. So what the hell is it? Speculation abounds, and you can put your guess in my poll.

Winner of the Month-
    Isley gets a posthumous win, as we get a bit on insight into his character this month. Not bad for a dead guy.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Negadarkwings Claymore 132 Review- With Poll this time.

Great review as always.
    Isley really surprise all of us, even as Awakened Being he was more a Human than most of them.
    As for mysterious thing at the end, I thin kit has something to do with Clare. But wit hall speculations and theories around I will wait for December to see if I was right, only 23 more days to wait...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Great review as always.
    Isley really surprise all of us, even as Awakened Being he was more a Human than most of them.
    As for mysterious thing at the end, I thin kit has something to do with Clare. But wit hall speculations and theories around I will wait for December to see if I was right, only 23 more days to wait...
    i am counting down the days aswell
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Hello everyone. How are you? If your like me, and in the states this is election day. And if your like me, not doubt your slightly disappointed with democracy.
    I know, I can't believe that Gary Johnson didn't win

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was sorta interesting to see more about Isley at this point. I do wonder what Yagi is doing adding yet another factor to the upcoming battle. Is this something particurly signifigant, or, just an idea he had and wanted to use?

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    It was sorta interesting to see more about Isley at this point. I do wonder what Yagi is doing adding yet another factor to the upcoming battle. Is this something particurly signifigant, or, just an idea he had and wanted to use?
    It makes it seem like Isely could come back with all this talk about him, the same thing has happened to characters in other manga like naruto.

This thread poll is good it has like every possible option, I would guess its Riful's body but she may be under someones control so Miria's side could have to bring Riful back to her senses and possibly team up with her.
    Last edited by TimeMask; November 12, 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    It makes it seem like Isely could come back with all this talk about him, the same thing has happened to characters in other manga like naruto.

This thread poll is good it has like every possible option, I would guess its Riful's body but she may be under someones control so Miria's side could have to bring Riful back to her senses and possibly team up with her.
    would love that but i doubt it....he could have survived the AF if an unknown force intervened....but i doubt it...i think its more likely that we will get a flashback like thing involving Isely...(has there ever been a flashback in claymore)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    would love that but i doubt it....he could have survived the AF if an unknown force intervened....but i doubt it...i think its more likely that we will get a flashback like thing involving Isely...(has there ever been a flashback in claymore)
    there have been lots lol but i dont think there have been any for Isley besides the Extra Scene 5 ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    there have been lots lol but i dont think there have been any for Isley besides the Extra Scene 5 ^^
    really can u name me some chapters with flashbacks in them? and by flashback i mean a person recalling something that happened in the past and we see it .

Closest thing i can think of is when we learn Roxanne and cassys back story but even then that was not much a flashback as it was a retelling of past events from the perspective of the reader(it was not roxanne nor cassy who was telling the flashback)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

really can u name me some chapters with flashbacks in them? and by flashback i mean a person recalling something that happened in the past and we see it .

Closest thing i can think of is when we learn Roxanne and cassys back story but even then that was not much a flashback as it was a retelling of past events from the perspective of the reader(it was not roxanne nor cassy who was telling the flashback)
    Hmm if you put it like that umm. Could you class the extra Scene with Miria and Hilda as a Flashback ?? I consider every time we see into an older Generation a Flashback haha so the whole Tersa Arc, the side story with Rigaldo and Isley as Warriors. But when theres characters thinking back their own lives there arent that many XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hmm if you put it like that umm. Could you class the extra Scene with Miria and Hilda as a Flashback ?? I consider every time we see into an older Generation a Flashback haha so the whole Tersa Arc, the side story with Rigaldo and Isley as Warriors. But when theres characters thinking back their own lives there arent that many XD
    the extra was a flash back as it was told by Miria..i think she was remembering hilda

and are the extras cannon?dumb question but want to be sure.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the extra was a flash back as it was told by Miria..i think she was remembering hilda

and are the extras cannon?dumb question but want to be sure.
    I guess the extras can be considered Canon because Rosemary was involved with the Rockwell Hill Massacre and if Yagi didnt show us who Rosemary was we wouldnt have had no clue to who she was or what she looked like XD

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, please go back to discussing the review of chapter 132! Comments about flashbacks are not suited for this thread.
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

So much people hoping that is Riful reborn... I fell kind of sad for them if this turned out to be something else.
    Yagi is known to troll his readers here and there, so I wouldn't be surprised if this thing is something else.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    So much people hoping that is Riful reborn... I fell kind of sad for them if this turned out to be something else.
    Yagi is known to troll his readers here and there, so I wouldn't be surprised if this thing is something else.
    i am hoping but i am quite sure that its not her ...Dae said himself its foolish to think those who died can be brought back.........but the destroyer dose have life taking property's and the destroy itself was not a natural born being...so who knows what it can do it may very well beable to bring back the dead

ofc there is a chance that Riful never died in the first place

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast