Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kamisama Hajimemashita

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kamisama Hajimemashita

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Spoiler show
    Now I’m so very curious about what you meant by “more than that”.

Episode 8

It was another good episode.

- The Dragon King appeared! Is he the same king that appeared when Nanami visited Tomoe’s past?

- And…why can’t Tomoe touch Nanami? Is it because of what she said while she was falling down after she confessed to Tomoe?

- It seems Tomoe is falling for Nanami . I like how jealous and protective he gets when Mizuki is around.

- Long-haired Tomoe is back!! And although I like short-haired Tomoe’s personality better, I can’t deny how hot long-haired Tomoe is.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Now I’m so very curious about what you meant by “more than that”.

Episode 8

It was another good episode.

- The Dragon King appeared! Is he the same king that appeared when Nanami visited Tomoe’s past?

- And…why can’t Tomoe touch Nanami? Is it because of what she said while she was falling down after she confessed to Tomoe?

- It seems Tomoe is falling for Nanami . I like how jealous and protective he gets when Mizuki is around.

- Long-haired Tomoe is back!! And although I like short-haired Tomoe’s personality better, I can’t deny how hot long-haired Tomoe is.
    Well, stay curious or read the manga.

No, not the same King.

Yeah, well, Tomoe promised that he won't touch her again if she let her to touch her (save her) back then.

I don't think he's reached that point yet. It's just that Tomoe is rather possessive of his master.

And yeah, long-haired Tomoe!!! He's extremely hot.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, not the same King.
    Ah…thank you for clarifying that for me. I was wondering about it because the king from Tomoe’s past seemed more menacing and the dragon king seems more…goofy and funny, but he is very powerful there’s no doubt about that.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, well, Tomoe promised that he won't touch her again if she let her to touch her (save her) back then.
    Ahhh. I don’t remember that part…did it happen in the anime? And once again, thank you for helping me with my questions! ^_^

Quote Quote:
    It's just that Tomoe is rather possessive of his master.
    Well…maybe I’m wrong but I do see a bit of jealousy in his possessiveness.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 24, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah…thank you for clarifying that for me. I was wondering about it because the king from Tomoe’s past seemed more menacing and the dragon king seems more…goofy and funny, but he is very powerful there’s no doubt about that.
    Powerful...? Yeah, but the Dragon King is still no match for demon-Tomoe.

Ahhh. I don’t remember that part…did it happen in the anime? And once again, thank you for helping me with my questions! ^_^
    Yeah! If you watch it again, you'll hear those words.

Well…maybe I’m wrong but I do see a bit of jealousy in his possessiveness.
    Yeah, I guess after losing his former master for 20 years, he gets rather possessive of this new one. You'll see him get more jealous later on. Wait for it!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Powerful...? Yeah, but the Dragon King is still no match for demon-Tomoe.
    Even with his two eyes? Wow…yokai Tomoe is very powerful then! I knew he was powerful but not that he was the most powerful. Is Tomoe more powerful than the king that appeared in his past?

Quote Quote:
    Yeah! If you watch it again, you'll hear those words.
    Yeah, you’re right and poor Nanami, it seems that just like me she forgot that he said those words and now she thinks that Tomoe doesn’t want to touch her because he doesn’t like her.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, I guess after losing his former master for 20 years, he gets rather possessive of this new one.
    Okay, okay, I admit, it is my fangirly side that wants to believe that Tomoe is falling for Nanami even though it is too early for it ^^, and btw, Tomoe’s master didn’t really leave, he was always checking on him from afar which makes me wonder…why did he make Tomoe believe that he had abandoned him?

Quote Quote:
    You'll see him get more jealous later on. Wait for it!
    Looking forward to it!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Even with his two eyes? Wow…yokai Tomoe is very powerful then! I knew he was powerful but not that he was the most powerful. Is Tomoe more powerful than the king that appeared in his past?
    Well, Tomoe got to steal one of his eyes after beating up so many other youkai... I'm not sure though whether he's more powerful than Akura-no-Ou... They never fight one on one, so it's unknown.. But they were partners-in-crime, so I guess at least their power are on par though Akura-no-Ou is the one called king.

Okay, okay, I admit, it is my fangirly side that wants to believe that Tomoe is falling for Nanami even though it is too early for it ^^, and btw, Tomoe’s master didn’t really leave, he was always checking on him from afar which makes me wonder…why did he make Tomoe believe that he had abandoned him?
    He sure has his reasons though we do not know for sure yet. He certainly cares a lot about Tomoe though.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Tomoe got to steal one of his eyes after beating up so many other youkai...

I'm not sure though whether he's more powerful than Akura-no-Ou... They never fight one on one, so it's unknown.. But they were partners-in-crime, so I guess at least their power are on par though Akura-no-Ou is the one called king.
    Thank you for helping me with my questions! So Tomoe is more powerful than the dragon king but his power is on the same level as the other king. I’m so curious about Akura-no-Ou and bad-boy Tomoe, I can’t wait to know more about Tomoe’s past.

Quote Quote:
    He sure has his reasons though we do not know for sure yet. He certainly cares a lot about Tomoe though.
    Yes, he really does. Btw, his friend, the red-haired guy…he was hilarious.: XD And they seem to be very close friends.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for helping me with my questions! So Tomoe is more powerful than the dragon king but his power is on the same level as the other king. I’m so curious about Akura-no-Ou and bad-boy Tomoe, I can’t wait to know more about Tomoe’s past.
    The manga is getting into that.

Yes, he really does. Btw, his friend, the red-haired guy…he was hilarious.: XD And they seem to be very close friends.
    Spoiler show

Anyway, I suggest you check Kamisama's manga chapter 13. There's a story that isn't included in the anime. It's when Nanami visits Himemiko's swamp and gets the chance to dress up (this happens after the incident with Narukami). It's a really sweet story, I wonder why they didn't include it in the anime? Long-haired Tomoe is there!
    Spoiler: A little spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, I suggest you check Kamisama's manga chapter 13. There's a story that isn't included in the anime. It's when Nanami visits Himemiko's swamp and gets the chance to dress up (this happens after the incident with Narukami). It's a really sweet story, I wonder why they didn't include it in the anime? Long-haired Tomoe is there!
    Spoiler: A little spoiler show
    Thank you for the rec! I'll read the chapter as soon as I can. And Tomoe~ How can Nanami not fall for him when he acts and says stuff like that?

Episode 9

- I liked Nanami before this episode but ep 9 made me love her. Nanami ftw!!

- So the reason why Tomoe stole the dragon’s eye was to save Yukiji. Judging by how kind, sweet and devoted he was to her, it seems he loved her greatly. I felt bad for Nanami because it isn’t easy to see the person you love with someone else but she gained my admiration because despite being so difficult and feeling jealous and sad she chose to help Yukiji. Nanami is awesome!! In a way this reminded me of when Kagome helped Kikyo and since I have mentioned them…
    Spoiler: Inuyasha show
    but why did Nanami have a dragon’s eye inside of her? Is because Nanami is the reincarnation of Yukiji?

- Misuki…I like him. The scene when he kissed Nanami, there was a veil of sweetness surrounding that scene, so even though I ship Nanami x Tomoe, I couldn’t help but fangirl during that scene. Misuki really cares about Nanami, and he is so funny. “Bind me tighter with you invisible chains” That was hilarious.

- And yep, Tomoe is waay stronger than the dragon king, he is even stronger than before.

- The dragon king’s wife is great! I like her and I hope to see more of her in the future.

- The scene between Tomoe and Nanami after Tomoe came out of the oyster shell was very touching. In short Nanami told him, “Loving you is enough for me. I’ll wait for the day when you’ll fall in love with me. I’ll make you fall in love with me.” The more I watch this anime, the more I like Nanami.

- And Tomoe is not very happy about Misuki joining the team.

- I can’t wait to watch the next ep!

P.S. I <3 the OST of this anime, it is so wonderful~
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 27, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the rec! I'll read the chapter as soon as I can. And Tomoe~ How can Nanami not fall for him when he acts and says stuff like that?
    I think the right question there is how can Tomoe still say stuffs like that?

So the reason why Tomoe stole the dragon’s eye was to save Yukiji. Judging by how kind, sweet and devoted he was to her, it seems he loved her greatly. I felt bad for Nanami because it isn’t easy to see the person you love with someone else but she gained my admiration because despite being so difficult and feeling jealous and sad she chose to help Yukiji. Nanami is awesome!! In a way this reminded me of when Kagome helped Kikyo and since I have mentioned them…
    Spoiler: Inuyasha show
    but why did Nanami have a dragon’s eye inside of her? Is because Nanami is the reincarnation of Yukiji?
    Yes, Nanami is admirable. She won't let someone die though she's clearly jealous at her.
    Spoiler show

Misuki…I like him. The scene when he kissed Nanami, there was a veil of sweetness surrounding that scene, so even though I ship Nanami x Tomoe, I couldn’t help but fangirl during that scene. Misuki really cares about Nanami, and he is so funny. “Bind me tighter with you invisible chains” That was hilarious.
    Haha, my friend is a great admirer of Mizuki. I do not know why she loves that shirohebi so much... but well, he does has his good points (though he has a masochistic side ).

And yep, Tomoe is waay stronger than the dragon king, he is even stronger than before.
    Even when he's in his shrine familiar form (where lots of his original power as a kitsune is suppressed), he can challenge Dragon King. Just imagine when he's at his full glory as a youkai.

The dragon king’s wife is great! I like her and I hope to see more of her in the future.
    She's awesome, no? She gives a great lesson to Nanami and she can handle Dragon King like that... (Dragon King's face when he faces his wife is hilarious)

The scene between Tomoe and Nanami after Tomoe came out of the oyster shell was very touching. In short Nanami told him, “Loving you is enough for me. I’ll wait for the day when you’ll fall in love with me. I’ll make you fall in love with me.” The more I watch this anime, the more I like Nanami.
    It's Nanami's turn to say sweet things.

And Tomoe is not very happy about Misuki joining the team.
    Yeah. He's jealous that his master gets another familiar.
    I wonder if the next eps will show the part
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the right question there is how can Tomoe still say stuffs like that?
    So that chapter happens after the chapter where Nanami confesses her feelings for Tomoe?

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    As always thank you for answering my question! ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Haha, my friend is a great admirer of Mizuki. I do not know why she loves that shirohebi so much... but well, he does has his good points (though he has a masochistic side ).
    I find him not only cute but also interesting and funny, so that is why I like him.

Quote Quote:
    Even when he's in his shrine familiar form (where lots of his original power as a kitsune is suppressed), he can challenge Dragon King. Just imagine when he's at his full glory as a youkai.
    So being a familiar suppresses Tomoe’s power? Is it the same with Mizuki’s power?

Quote Quote:
    It's Nanami's turn to say sweet things.
    Well…Tomoe says sweet things all the time …but I found Nanami’s words sweeter because she really meant them. I’m not saying Tomoe is lying when he is saying those sweet words, it’s just that it seems as if he is not fully aware of the meaning behind those words and of the effect that they have on other person. I hope I made sense…

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    I hope so!!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So that chapter happens after the chapter where Nanami confesses her feelings for Tomoe?
    No, actually. It was before she confesses.

So being a familiar suppresses Tomoe’s power? Is it the same with Mizuki’s power?
    I don't know about Mizuki because their circumstances are a bit different (I guess Mizuki is specifically born to be a familiar, but Tomoe was a demon), but yeah, I think being a familiar suppresses Tomoe's power.
    Spoiler show

Well…Tomoe says sweet things all the time …but I found Nanami’s words sweeter because she really meant them. I’m not saying Tomoe is lying when he is saying those sweet words, it’s just that it seems as if he is not fully aware of the meaning behind those words and of the effect that they have on other person. I hope I made sense…
    I understand what you mean, and I agree about that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, actually. It was before she confesses.
    So then…why should the question be “how can Tomoe still say stuffs like that?” ? He wasn’t aware of Nanami’s feelings for him at that moment...

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    I read that in the manga Tomoe cuts his hair, this wasn’t shown in the anime, but now I wonder if Tomoe’s hair has something to do with his power…maybe long hair = more power, less hair = less power?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So then…why should the question be “how can Tomoe still say stuffs like that?” ? He wasn’t aware of Nanami’s feelings for him at that moment...
    Ah yeah, my bad.

I read that in the manga Tomoe cuts his hair, this wasn’t shown in the anime, but now I wonder if Tomoe’s hair has something to do with his power…maybe long hair = more power, less hair = less power?
    Not sure. But his hair just grow long magically when he turns into demon. He has to cut it short manually though to get it back to short hair. In one of the interviews, there is a question about his hair though:
    Spoiler show

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Not sure. But his hair just grow long magically when he turns into demon. He has to cut it short manually though to get it back to short hair.
    Maybe the increase of power is what makes his hair grow longer.

Quote Quote:
    In one of the interviews, there is a question about his hair though:
    Q: I really like Tomoe with long hair. Can't you grow out your hair?
    A: After cutting my hair short, I realized that having long hair is really a hindrance.
    Awww, too bad Tomoe thinks like that. On the other hand, I can’t really blame him , since short hair is easier to maintain.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast