Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
It was another good episode.
- The Dragon King appeared! Is he the same king that appeared when Nanami visited Tomoe’s past?
- And…why can’t Tomoe touch Nanami? Is it because of what she said while she was falling down after she confessed to Tomoe?
- It seems Tomoe is falling for Nanami . I like how jealous and protective he gets when Mizuki is around.
- Long-haired Tomoe is back!! And although I like short-haired Tomoe’s personality better, I can’t deny how hot long-haired Tomoe is.
No, not the same King.
Yeah, well, Tomoe promised that he won't touch her again if she let her to touch her (save her) back then.
I don't think he's reached that point yet. It's just that Tomoe is rather possessive of his master.
And yeah, long-haired Tomoe!!! He's extremely hot.
Ahhh. I don’t remember that part…did it happen in the anime? And once again, thank you for helping me with my questions! ^_^Quote:
Well…maybe I’m wrong but I do see a bit of jealousy in his possessiveness.Quote:
Last edited by destiny4ever; November 24, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
Yeah, you’re right and poor Nanami, it seems that just like me she forgot that he said those words and now she thinks that Tomoe doesn’t want to touch her because he doesn’t like her.Quote:
Okay, okay, I admit, it is my fangirly side that wants to believe that Tomoe is falling for Nanami even though it is too early for it ^^, and btw, Tomoe’s master didn’t really leave, he was always checking on him from afar which makes me wonder…why did he make Tomoe believe that he had abandoned him?Quote:
Looking forward to it!Quote:
Yes, he really does. Btw, his friend, the red-haired guy…he was hilarious.: XD And they seem to be very close friends.Quote:
Anyway, I suggest you check Kamisama's manga chapter 13. There's a story that isn't included in the anime. It's when Nanami visits Himemiko's swamp and gets the chance to dress up (this happens after the incident with Narukami). It's a really sweet story, I wonder why they didn't include it in the anime? Long-haired Tomoe is there!
- I liked Nanami before this episode but ep 9 made me love her. Nanami ftw!!
- So the reason why Tomoe stole the dragon’s eye was to save Yukiji. Judging by how kind, sweet and devoted he was to her, it seems he loved her greatly. I felt bad for Nanami because it isn’t easy to see the person you love with someone else but she gained my admiration because despite being so difficult and feeling jealous and sad she chose to help Yukiji. Nanami is awesome!! In a way this reminded me of when Kagome helped Kikyo and since I have mentioned them…
- Misuki…I like him. The scene when he kissed Nanami, there was a veil of sweetness surrounding that scene, so even though I ship Nanami x Tomoe, I couldn’t help but fangirl during that scene. Misuki really cares about Nanami, and he is so funny. “Bind me tighter with you invisible chains” That was hilarious.
- And yep, Tomoe is waay stronger than the dragon king, he is even stronger than before.
- The dragon king’s wife is great! I like her and I hope to see more of her in the future.
- The scene between Tomoe and Nanami after Tomoe came out of the oyster shell was very touching. In short Nanami told him, “Loving you is enough for me. I’ll wait for the day when you’ll fall in love with me. I’ll make you fall in love with me.” The more I watch this anime, the more I like Nanami.
- And Tomoe is not very happy about Misuki joining the team.
- I can’t wait to watch the next ep!
P.S. I <3 the OST of this anime, it is so wonderful~
Last edited by destiny4ever; November 27, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
I wonder if the next eps will show the part
As always thank you for answering my question! ^_^Quote:
I find him not only cute but also interesting and funny, so that is why I like him.Quote:
So being a familiar suppresses Tomoe’s power? Is it the same with Mizuki’s power?Quote:
Well…Tomoe says sweet things all the time …but I found Nanami’s words sweeter because she really meant them. I’m not saying Tomoe is lying when he is saying those sweet words, it’s just that it seems as if he is not fully aware of the meaning behind those words and of the effect that they have on other person. I hope I made sense…Quote:
I hope so!!Quote:
Maybe the increase of power is what makes his hair grow longer.Quote:
Awww, too bad Tomoe thinks like that. On the other hand, I can’t really blame him , since short hair is easier to maintain.Quote: